Home

Damn VC is aiming for perfection on the player's face

This is a discussion on Damn VC is aiming for perfection on the player's face within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2003, 01:56 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: Damn VC is aiming for perfection on the player\'s face

Quote:

Yaoza11 said:
do you guys work for VC cuz it seems you guys are trying to sell the game.. dont worry im buying it

No we just appreciating hard work
Old 07-29-2003, 01:57 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:

Dapo said:
EA sports is so lazy. i didnt kno charles woodson and david boston were brothers.
i dont see the resemblance

BTW I just found two pics that I remembered of, so I was just posting them on here. However, I love the obsession, devotion, and enthusiasm that Dapo has on this game... I wish I was THAT hyped! But nobody else can be. It's probably because the version I'm going to get is inferior to the Xbox version, but it's still the best game!
Old 07-29-2003, 02:01 PM   #11
Pr*s*n*r#70460649

Graphik's Arena

OVR: 22

Good thread. Thier level of detail is greatly noticed. I've been tryna figure out EA also. Why do all the players look like they've taken botox injections in thier face.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2003, 02:04 PM   #12
Pro

OVR: 7

Non-Graphic Whores may want to skip over this:

They really do have the faces down pat. As a graphics whore, my wish is for them to start paying more attention to individual player detail. By that I mean certain players have a certain look and style. It would be nice to see that reflected in the game. I know, petty, but they have do such a great job with the player models they might as well go all out...
Old 07-29-2003, 02:04 PM   #13
Pro

Quote:

MuffinMcFluffin said:
Quote:

Dapo said:
EA sports is so lazy. i didnt kno charles woodson and david boston were brothers.
i dont see the resemblance

BTW I just found two pics that I remembered of, so I was just posting them on here. However, I love the obsession, devotion, and enthusiasm that Dapo has on this game... I wish I was THAT hyped! But nobody else can be. It's probably because the version I'm going to get is inferior to the Xbox version, but it's still the best game!

hey iam not obsessed ok maybe a little..but i just wanted to show yall how perfect VC is getting. they da one getting obsessed wit havin unknown players with perfect faces.
Old 07-29-2003, 02:07 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 1

Hats off to VC. That is some good shiz.
Old 07-29-2003, 02:08 PM   #15
Pro

Quote:

Graphik said:
Good thread. Thier level of detail is greatly noticed. I've been tryna figure out EA also. Why do all the players look like they've taken botox injections in thier face.

They have a generic model. i think they use tyson beckford's for the black guys and justin timberlake's face for the white guys.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2003, 02:12 PM   #16
Pr*s*n*r#70460649

Graphik's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:

Dapo said:
Quote:

Graphik said:

They have a generic model. i think they use tyson beckford's for the black guys and justin timberlake's face for the white guys.

EA has always had some nasty player faces. I remember during basketball season, OS had a side by side by side comparison of the player faces from NBA 2K3, NBA Live, and Inside Drive.(I think it was ID) But Sega blew Live completly out of the water. They just dont try hard on the faces I guess.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »