Home
Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2003, 09:54 AM   #33
Banned

OVR: 6
Re: PS2 PLAYERS!

Do you realize with that post how many mods you have just offended...

Thats slick bro...
Old 09-02-2003, 10:27 AM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:

SportsMonger said:

Thats slick bro...

F a Mod. I could give a damn. If I have to eithera) speak the truth and give you my honest opinion, or (b) care about what a mod thinks, I'm going with A every single time. I love this site, but it's not worth compromising my opinion.

BTW, did I tell you that I am STOKED big time for these PS2 leagues??? They are better than XSN . . . check out the screenshots. A big coup by VC . . . hopefully Xbox users will get the same treatment soon.
Old 09-02-2003, 10:30 AM   #35
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:

Mook_Dawg said:
Quote:

SportsMonger said:

Thats slick bro...

F a Mod. I could give a damn. If I have to eithera) speak the truth and give you my honest opinion, or (b) care about what a mod thinks, I'm going with A every single time. I love this site, but it's not worth compromising my opinion.

BTW, did I tell you that I am STOKED big time for these PS2 leagues??? They are better than XSN . . . check out the screenshots. A big coup by VC . . . hopefully Xbox users will get the same treatment soon.

Seeing how you are a major roll player in not owning all consoles...I can see where you come up with those "FACTS"..

will your 50th post be as good as your last...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2003, 11:02 AM   #36
BTB
Th*s **n't s** w*rld

BTB's Arena

OVR: 16

Woot, I'm getting it for ps2 also!

.... cuz i dont have xbox

dude, if you have xbox definitely get it for that, its a lot better all around. You can still join an online league.
Old 09-02-2003, 11:59 AM   #37
Rookie

Quote:

SportsMonger said:
Quote:

Mook_Dawg said:
Quote:

SportsMonger said:

Thats slick bro...

Seeing how you are a major roll player in not owning all consoles...I can see where you come up with those "FACTS"..

will your 50th post be as good as your last...

Um, can you read? How does this post respond at all to my last post?

And why do you love hating on the PS2? I didn't say one negative word about the XBOX. BTW, it is TRUE that the PS2 is going to have extensive league support. Don't ask me, ask the people who made the game . . . oh, and don't let the truth get in the way of some good message board hatred (I guess).

Old 09-02-2003, 12:03 PM   #38
Rookie

Calling the PS2 a weak system is the dumbest thing I have ever heard of. The graphics are up-to-par with any other system out, sure games do look slightly different, some more noticeable than others but look at Silent Hill 3 for example.

If you will take a look at the sales of the three consoles both in north america and around the world, the PS2 is far from weak, so props to Sony for whoopin ***
Old 09-02-2003, 12:03 PM   #39
H*p H*p 4 H*rs*m*n

BigTigLSU's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:

SportsMonger said:
Quote:

Mook_Dawg said:
Quote:

SportsMonger said:
Quote:

Mrcabone said:
Quote:

SportsMonger said:
Quote:

Jestopo said:
You do realize that your Xbox-fanboyism is getting old, don't you?

Not as old as the PS2....

J/k man I own all 3 systems.. All I see is you guys rejoycing every chance you get and rubbing it in guys with Xboxs faces that they don't get leagues..

I think it is the other way around..Don't ya think..I am just doing to you guys what you are doing to every Xbox owner on this board..

So how does it feel..

Honestly Sprortsmonger ,I'm not trying to rub it in your face,I'm just happy I own PS2,but I'm not gonna put down Xbox cause I dig Xbox but my money goes to Sony.

You don't dig Xbox or you would own one like all true gamers..

You are a fan of the "Popular"... I am a fan of the Game industry..

Who; that likes games, can go without some of the Xbox games or Xbox live..

I know I can't...

You guys need to just keep it on a down low........

How about the fact that we just can't afford to get all 3 consoles, or that we wouldn't otherwise even have the time to play that many games? I have a job, I have bills, I have commitments . . . I have my launch-day PS2, and I am incredibly pleased with it. I'm not hating on the XBOX, but most of us are not dorks who have to run out and dedicate their lives to owning all 3 consoles and a ton of games.

Now I am a dork for liking the same things you do...But on a wider scale...

Thats weak dude....

Thats not just weak its weak sauce.
Old 09-02-2003, 12:10 PM   #40
All Star

OVR: 17

Quote:

F a Mod. I could give a damn.

You better give a damn or you will be back to posting at IGN, discussing when the first time you smoked pot was while celebrating your 52nd post.

See TOS read TOS live the TOS...
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »