Home

after watching the last 3 videos....they really got it this year.

This is a discussion on after watching the last 3 videos....they really got it this year. within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-19-2004, 06:36 PM   #1
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16
after watching the last 3 videos....they really got it this year.

I didn`t like Espn 2004...why?
the players move akward, the models are like freezers (boxes), the passes are like balloons,
the running is fast and slow (hard to explain) and the movemente is slugish...not smooth, the change of direction aren`t smooth and they don`t plan their foots.

anyways....the last 3 videos totaly sold me out.. i really want this game, why?.

i saw the player move back and the LB actually just move back, no circle was made, just a simple turn around (video 60 MLB), the models are getting better (they need some tweaking, but i can live with that), the passes aren`t balloons passes anymore!, the running is slower...or smoother whatever....it looks awesome anyways...until this 3 videos i was like..hmmmm they seems like they changed but they still look awkard but this videos blown me away...
i just wanted to share with someone my excitement

one more thing! also they fix the kick off, when the kicker was about to kick it was slower than the rest of the game (don`t know why) now is all at the same speed!.,
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2004, 06:39 PM   #2
MVP

FloridaGators's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: after watching the last 3 videos....they really got it this year.

Yeah, VC is definitely working hard to make this the best sports football game on the market. Will it be? It is looking that way but they still have miles to go to make it the best football game sold...
Old 05-19-2004, 08:13 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:

FloridaGators said:
Yeah, VC is definitely working hard to make this the best sports football game on the market. Will it be? It is looking that way but they still have miles to go to make it the best football game sold...

Huh? seems like it was the best football game last year, so I don't see how they have "miles to go".
Old 05-19-2004, 09:01 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

I think he's talking in terms of copies sold and I dont think ESPN is gonna catch up for quite a while in sales.
Old 05-20-2004, 12:58 AM   #5
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:

SmUrFiNaToR said:
I think he's talking in terms of copies sold and I dont think ESPN is gonna catch up for quite a while in sales.

yeah, if that's what he's talking about, then he's probably right. Chances are that Madden will outsell ESPN again this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2004, 01:31 AM   #6
MVP

RahKhem's Arena

OVR: 11

Yeah man, owning Madden and ESPN last year, even though ESPN was the better playing game in my opinion, it just didn't get around everything to make it exceedingly better. There some instances where you were like, "Ya know, this is definitely done better in Madden". But if they ironed those out and came strong with the new stuff, it should be a clean win.
Old 05-20-2004, 01:37 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

The running animation is totally fixed!! And the helmets are round now!! Wow Great job VC
Old 05-20-2004, 02:06 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1

I don't know about you guys, but I can't tell ANYTHING from these videos. They are such a low resolution that I can just make out the players. I think it's amazing that people can make all of these conclusions on these ultra-low res videos...... Or maybe it's just me :-)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »