Home

XBOX GCORosters v3.0 "NFL 2K6 Edition"

This is a discussion on XBOX GCORosters v3.0 "NFL 2K6 Edition" within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2005, 01:01 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
XBOX GCORosters v3.0 "NFL 2K6 Edition"

Here we go...post copy and pasted from gamechewover website...

---------------------

Now available for download, the complete updated roster as of 9/26 from gamechewover. We will consider this version 3.0, because it looks like there might be a few more tweaks as we continue along. But this should be a solid start to the season.
Here is what is included, but first a couple notes:

Finn is still in the beta testing of the new editor, in the meantime, this roster set was created with an earlier version. It should work with the 2005 schedule loaded in, but player names may be messed up. It does however, run smoothly and should not freeze up during any normal franchises started with the 2004 default or custom league schedules.

- The majority of the rookie class in the league, based off of ourlads.com depth charts (**NOTE** - The name limit in the game file is still being worked on, so in some cases you may see names that "represent" certain rookies. These names were a bit obscure, names not available in game, so a close representation was used in its place)

- GCO unique global player and position edits

- Equipment update. Including corrections on helmets, shoes, player dreads, etc. (As up to date as Moss's new hair cut)

- Up to date depth charts with in the last few weeks

We will have more updates and news about the rosters and the edits posted on the site throughout the week. Stay tuned...
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_GCOrosters.zip (252.0 KB, 160 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2005, 08:26 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: XBOX GCORosters v3.0 "NFL 2K6 Edition"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickChew
Here we go...post copy and pasted from gamechewover website...

---------------------

Now available for download, the complete updated roster as of 9/26 from gamechewover. We will consider this version 3.0, because it looks like there might be a few more tweaks as we continue along. But this should be a solid start to the season.
Here is what is included, but first a couple notes:

Finn is still in the beta testing of the new editor, in the meantime, this roster set was created with an earlier version. It should work with the 2005 schedule loaded in, but player names may be messed up. It does however, run smoothly and should not freeze up during any normal franchises started with the 2004 default or custom league schedules.

- The majority of the rookie class in the league, based off of ourlads.com depth charts (**NOTE** - The name limit in the game file is still being worked on, so in some cases you may see names that "represent" certain rookies. These names were a bit obscure, names not available in game, so a close representation was used in its place)

- GCO unique global player and position edits

- Equipment update. Including corrections on helmets, shoes, player dreads, etc. (As up to date as Moss's new hair cut)

- Up to date depth charts with in the last few weeks

We will have more updates and news about the rosters and the edits posted on the site throughout the week. Stay tuned...
Missing several names when loaded into the editor. It seems to be the same problem that I am having. We will get it down and will be playing this game until EA looses it's rights and we get 2K back!!!!
Old 09-27-2005, 09:39 AM   #3
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

OVR: 29

Here is manually patched version that will show all the names in the editor.

EDIT: Nice job on the rosters by the way! The Bucs look pretty much spot on... a tweak here or there and I will be set.

EDIT AGAIN: File removed because it is corrupted.

Last edited by FlyingFinn; 09-27-2005 at 10:52 PM.
Old 09-27-2005, 10:02 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFinn
Here is manually patched version that will show all the names in the editor.
Right on top of things as usual Finn Thanks

Everything loads right and runs smooth with the '05 schedule. The only thing is that it freezes up during the 2nd season in franchise with the new schedule. Same as candyman's set.
Old 09-27-2005, 10:28 AM   #5
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

who is the guy named chad blackstock on the Giants, did you mean Chase balckburn.
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78

Last edited by RoyalBoyle78; 09-27-2005 at 10:33 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2005, 10:43 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever
who is the guy named chad blackstock on the Giants, did you mean Chase balckburn.

Quote:
Old 09-27-2005, 11:12 AM   #7
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Right on top of things as usual Finn Thanks

Everything loads right and runs smooth with the '05 schedule. The only thing is that it freezes up during the 2nd season in franchise with the new schedule. Same as candyman's set.
2.0.1.143 is uploading now that fixes the 2nd season franchise freeze.

NOTE: If you already started a franchise, you will have to start another one using the new version to load the new schedule. Sorry for any inconvience this may cause but these things are a work in progress as you should all be aware of by now. I simply don't have the time to devote long hours to testing so I rely on all of you "Guinea Pigs" here at OS to help out!
Old 09-27-2005, 11:17 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 2

After playing one game with these rosters, I must say that I am very impressed. The level of detail statistically and visually is outstanding. I played against the Broncos and lost due to the cpu just plain beating me. I had no excuses, I couldn't blame glitches or game flaws or anything...but I'm not complaining.

The one gripe I did come across, however, was that in playing as the Colts, I had receivers make wide open breaks and then just plain drop the pass--in fact, I think I had upward of 8 drops. Is that just me doing something wrong or could it be the suggested slider settings? Thanks a mil.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »