Home

Rickster101 Roster update

This is a discussion on Rickster101 Roster update within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-04-2006, 12:59 AM   #33
MVP

WatchdogXC's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Rickster101 Roster update

Cool, I might have to check this out. I liked 2k5 when I played it last year but didn't have an Xbox or PS2 at the time. I saw that it is like $4 at Circuit City now and would love to pick it up and use this roster. If I just wanted to use this roster, would I have to mess around at all with Finn's editor? Also, one other quick question, do you have Josh Cribbs on the Browns?
Old 01-04-2006, 01:30 AM   #34
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by WatchdogXC
Cool, I might have to check this out. I liked 2k5 when I played it last year but didn't have an Xbox or PS2 at the time. I saw that it is like $4 at Circuit City now and would love to pick it up and use this roster. If I just wanted to use this roster, would I have to mess around at all with Finn's editor? Also, one other quick question, do you have Josh Cribbs on the Browns?

Isn't that two questions there you're asking? To the first its up to you to use Finns editor to tweak to your own preference,as they are no real edits were done other then names and updates as the threads title says basically and a few individual tweaks nothing global has been done to these based off of Candymans v6 roster which I've updated to carry on with for guys still into 2K football.

To the second question yes Cribbs is there and the rest you'll find out soon enough when you DL the file so heres to happy gaming bro enjoy em' and have fun, I've another update or two coming possibly but most everything up to this point should be there and if not it shouldn't be too hard to get your favorite players in the game based on the knowledge of your particular teams personel and status so at this point they should be pretty solid and good to go!!!

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Old 01-04-2006, 01:38 AM   #35
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by daflyboys
Okay...not the tightest experiment, but on 10 min. qtrs., Manning passed against the Eagles in the firs half for 277 (18/24), 3 TD's and 0 INT's. James as 50 yards on 9 attempts and 1 TD. McNabb has 8/16 and 125 with 1 and 1. Westbrook (who was in the FA pool?) has 30 yds on 8 carries. McNabb has 2 runs for 16 yards. Manning actually tried to run once!

I'm not sure if I like EQ on or off. The flag pattern, esp. to right still seems too easy to pull off with EQ off. Oh ya, I'm losing 31-7! I think I'm on the right track again. Sliders still need to be looked at. Dan's weekly sliders don't necessarily work entirely well for the human side, esp. passing. For example, they suggest 15 for Eagles' passing, but I think that's too high. For now, I'm going to keep passing/running on 3 ea. .... makes it challenging and you have to make good decisions. MTC.

Hmmm I always thought Dans sliders were pretty decent for the most part at least IMO and about that EQ thing I never really mess with it myself something unrealistic about it I just don't like but hey thats me.

Oh yeah that flag play wouldn't be one of those infamous "Money" plays I've heard not too good things about but then again every video Football game I've ever played has had them at one time or another and this sound s like one of those times...in any case I'm sure you'll figure it out but I hope its nothing over the top as far as those edits go.

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2006, 03:40 AM   #36
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
I've started some major revisions as I've done in the past with 2K5 rosters to help make the QB's more realistic stat wise. The tweaks are going to be based on all kinds of stuff I read on these forums as well as via adriano at the old 2kx. There will be other face lifts, but QB's and DB's will predominantly get the work. I'm going to then apply the weekly team sliders via the other thread (dan) and give it the season tester. I should have this done by tonight and can post my findings soon. The main holdup is making the individualized tweaks to the premiere and top level QB's that deserve it, especially most who are playoff bound. Thanks for your update Rickster and those who found the needed tweaks.

Dear Daflyboys,
can you be so kind to post here the AR file with the roster with all your editing work?
Many thanks in advance!!!
Old 01-04-2006, 10:52 AM   #37
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bascape666
Dear Daflyboys,
can you be so kind to post here the AR file with the roster with all your editing work?
Not sure what you mean....it's just above....right before you posted. Though went back and read my post and I said "sliders" and not "rosters".....those are rosters.... sorry.

Last edited by daflyboys; 01-04-2006 at 10:56 AM.
Old 01-04-2006, 02:38 PM   #38
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bascape666
Dear Daflyboys,

Not in here bro did you read my post pretaining to the different type of rosters and this threads intentions?

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Old 01-04-2006, 02:41 PM   #39
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
Not in here bro did you read my post pretaining to the different type of rosters and this threads intentions?

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
It's just a variation of the roster update you did from Candyman's.
Old 01-04-2006, 02:53 PM   #40
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
It's just a variation of the roster update you did from Candyman's.

I understand but still out of a mutual respect for work I've already put in it'd be in both our interest to keep "Edited" and "Unedited" rosters seperate to give a different prespective on the different types of rosters that will and now are available,I'm sure you can appreciate where I'm coming from and as stated in the pm I sent you I'm sure we can resolve this matter and get along just fine.

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »