Home

Rickster101 Roster update

This is a discussion on Rickster101 Roster update within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-08-2006, 12:17 AM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Rickster101 Roster update

Figured it out, all rosters current. Thanks guys. Now I need to figure out how to update to current NFL schedules. Any ideas?
Old 01-08-2006, 04:13 PM   #58
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by FusionFistCutter
Figured it out, all rosters current. Thanks guys. Now I need to figure out how to update to current NFL schedules. Any ideas?
Use the PC editor on a franchise file if you have an xbox.
Old 01-08-2006, 05:16 PM   #59
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
I feel ya ' bro I'm originally from Cleveland myself and have been doin' the Cali thing for about 11-12 years now and still feel the burn from the Elway days trust me I know and to add insult to injury it happen twice so my heart goes out to you!!!

As far as the modded thing goes thats just how it is around here you just didn't know and its cool because now you do so no apologie needed just givin' you a heads up and lookin' out...welcome to "OS...Da Spot" I hope you like it around here!

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Rick, guess what I did today?
Old 01-09-2006, 03:04 AM   #60
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyman56
Rick, guess what I did today?

Well let me see,tell me you found yourself another XBOX or at lest are checking into getting one am I close with my best guess?

Sorry for getting back to late but its been kinda busy around here,I'm hoping thats what you did though!!!

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Old 01-09-2006, 09:15 AM   #61
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
Well let me see,tell me you found yourself another XBOX or at lest are checking into getting one am I close with my best guess?

Sorry for getting back to late but its been kinda busy around here,I'm hoping thats what you did though!!!

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
I sold my PS2 and games and bought an XBOX, Action Replay, and then I'm going to buy NFL2K5 on Wednesday.

As much as I love my 360, I still feel that there are games to be played on the XBOX. I have the best of both worlds of 360 and xbox.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-09-2006, 05:46 PM   #62
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

This is another roster update with a few more players added and rookies statistical data reset along with a few tweaks to reflect their performance its still based on the Candyman v6 roster and has no global edits in it.

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_Rkstr101v7.zip (276.2 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by Rickster101; 01-14-2006 at 03:37 AM.
Old 01-10-2006, 05:57 PM   #63
Rookie

OVR: 1

have a question about this. Are the rosters supposed to be accurate or are you concentrating more on the game play aspects?

The reason I ask is because when I look at my team (the Vikings) I notice quite a few roster mistakes (Kelly Campbell, Ken Irvin and Keenan Howry released, Anthony Herrera not Herring, C.J. Mosely and Toniu Fonoti missing, etc.)

If these are just intended to make the game play more realistic, then I'm totally fine with updating my copy a little bit.
Old 01-10-2006, 06:26 PM   #64
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by want_2_party
have a question about this. Are the rosters supposed to be accurate or are you concentrating more on the game play aspects?

The reason I ask is because when I look at my team (the Vikings) I notice quite a few roster mistakes (Kelly Campbell, Ken Irvin and Keenan Howry released, Anthony Herrera not Herring, C.J. Mosely and Toniu Fonoti missing, etc.)

If these are just intended to make the game play more realistic, then I'm totally fine with updating my copy a little bit.

You should check the rosters and update them as you see necessary I can and am only willing to do so much with them and if your team is off you're more then welcome to update them because as I've stated in previous post within my threads you know your teams personel better then I do so it should be an easy fix for you to applie whatever addtional players/personel you see needed and they're free so theres not much to say except to update the needed changes you see missing or needed for your own personel use.

As far as the gameplay all I can say is they're not globally edited and your gameplay as everyone eles varys from person to person so whatever style you use is up to you,there are other threads and postings by other members on a variety of sliders,edits,theorys and their use perhaps reading some may aide you further and they also are free and available for your viewing,heres a suggestion..read the threads info of mine or whomever eles you use to get the whole and complete story behind DLing and using members rosters and sliders to find answers to questions already answered most time you'll find what your looking for but you've got to read and see the work these guys put in free of charge.

Welcome to "OS...Da Spot" I hope you'll find your answers here in the threads provided by members with a passion for the game.

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »