Home

Official 2006-2007 NFL schedule now available

This is a discussion on Official 2006-2007 NFL schedule now available within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-04-2006, 08:29 AM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Official 2006-2007 NFL schedule now available

Everything works fine...
NBA: CHICAGO BULLS
NCAA: TEXAS LONGHORNS
FIFA: THE NETHERLANDS
UEFA:
FEYENOORD ROTTERDAM, REAL MADRID
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2006, 02:55 AM   #42
Banned

OVR: 15

bump
Old 05-09-2006, 09:59 PM   #43
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

OVR: 29

updated setup with week 10 work around.

cheers,
Finn
Old 05-09-2006, 11:51 PM   #44
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFinn
updated setup with week 10 work around.

cheers,
Finn
Great, thanks Finn.

I was going to email you this weekend about this and two other things. Since the week 10 problem is now solved, I'll just ask about the two other things.

1) Have you changed the time when scheduling games from 12pm-9pm to 12pm-10pm? If so, the MNF doubleheader can now be fixed for week 1 on September 11. If not, do you know when you'll be able to fix this?

2) Any progress on editing the name and appearance for Head Coaches? For me personally, this is the final thing that your editor needs to become "complete". Bill Parcells with brown hair and being skinny is driving me nuts.

Thanks Finn.
Old 05-15-2006, 01:57 PM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 2

Help! I can load the new 2006/2007 schedule by moving the zip file under Flying Finn's backup folder to my Action Replay memory card but when I load the franchise it has outdated rosters. How can I globally update all the players to reflect the roster updates in slapnutz roster or one of those updated ones.

Please let me know. I don't want to play an old schedule with the new rosters by starting a new franchise.

Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2006, 05:21 PM   #46
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spills22
Help! I can load the new 2006/2007 schedule by moving the zip file under Flying Finn's backup folder to my Action Replay memory card but when I load the franchise it has outdated rosters. How can I globally update all the players to reflect the roster updates in slapnutz roster or one of those updated ones.

Please let me know. I don't want to play an old schedule with the new rosters by starting a new franchise.

Thanks!
You have to start a franchise with the roster that you want to use before saving and then transfer the saved franchise file to your PC and then open it in Finn's editor.

Next, click on that schedule tab located on the upper left hand corner. After you click on it, you'll get another screen that gives you the option to load schedules. Click on load schedule and then select the schedule that you want to use. Once its loaded in your franchise, save the file and transfer back to your Xbox.

You should the be good to play.
Old 05-15-2006, 05:37 PM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733
You have to start a franchise with the roster that you want to use before saving and then transfer the saved franchise file to your PC and then open it in Finn's editor.

Next, click on that schedule tab located on the upper left hand corner. After you click on it, you'll get another screen that gives you the option to load schedules. Click on load schedule and then select the schedule that you want to use. Once its loaded in your franchise, save the file and transfer back to your Xbox.

You should the be good to play.
Oh, awesome! That makes sense. Thanks for the help Dan!
Old 05-15-2006, 11:40 PM   #48
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spills22
Oh, awesome! That makes sense. Thanks for the help Dan!
You're welcome and if you have any other problems, just post them and I'll help you the best I can.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »