Home

I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU THAT WE WON'T STOP - "ALTERNATE VERSIONS" OF THE OSCD ROSTER!

This is a discussion on I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU THAT WE WON'T STOP - "ALTERNATE VERSIONS" OF THE OSCD ROSTER! within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-17-2006, 01:05 AM   #105
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU THAT WE WON'T STOP - "ALTERNATE VERSIONS" OF THE OSCD ROSTER!

Welcome guys glad you could make it, well here it is the latest roster file is now available.

I've already reserved my copy and plan on checking it out on my current XBOX to see whats new and have a little fun as I do like Madden also and do show it a little love but 2ks where my heart is don't worry I haven't abandon anything I just need a different prespective for now and I plan on having fun because thats what its all about, 2K files will more then likely pick up for me as the season progresses and my enthusiasim exist for ther game and as always I'm willing to answer questions if you have em, so enjoy fellas I'm out!

Well fellas its that time again and you all know the story so here it is.

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101 aka "Jack Bauer"

There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call … The Twilight Zone aka "OS...Da Spot".
— Rod Serling
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_OSCD26_With_Full_Edits.zip (282.3 KB, 17 views)
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_OSCD26Dlin.zip (282.9 KB, 8 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2006, 06:48 PM   #106
*S *dd*ct

NINJAK2's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU THAT WE WON'T STOP - "ALTERNATE VERSIONS" OF THE OSCD ROSTER!

Great rosters again Rickster!

A few notes:

Kelly Jennings (CB for Seahawks) is now listed as Kelly Rector.
Looks like Seau needs to come back as well.
Old 08-22-2006, 12:11 AM   #107
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NINJAK2
Great rosters again Rickster!

A few notes:

Kelly Jennings (CB for Seahawks) is now listed as Kelly Rector.
Looks like Seau needs to come back as well.

No problem I gotcha covered in the next update that will include the G.O.A.T our man, my friend the heart of competative desire, "Junior Seau," yes guys he's back and will be in the next update along with some rookies I've spoted making impressions during the pre-season so please standby for it coming soon!!!

Holla Back y'all

There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call … The Twilight Zone aka "OS...Da Spot".
— Rod Serling
Old 08-22-2006, 12:30 AM   #108
Rookie

OVR: 2

good deal, will this version have the option to either load the 2004-05 schedule or will be able to load the 2006-07 schedule, im hopeing for the 06-07 personaly?
Old 08-22-2006, 12:34 AM   #109
*S *dd*ct

NINJAK2's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
No problem I gotcha covered in the next update that will include the G.O.A.T our man, my friend the heart of competative desire, "Junior Seau," yes guys he's back and will be in the next update along with some rookies I've spoted making impressions during the pre-season so please standby for it coming soon!!!

Holla Back y'all

— Rod Serling
Take your time rickster. I don't know if Stephen Davis is active in your current roster but you may want to include him as well as he was talking to the Eagles.
Old 08-22-2006, 12:54 AM   #110
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by storm
good deal, will this version have the option to either load the 2004-05 schedule or will be able to load the 2006-07 schedule, im hopeing for the 06-07 personaly?

This is an exhibition roster that can be used to start your Franchise for the in-game schedule and games played there.

To get the 2005-06 schedule you'll have to save your Franchise and convert it using the editor to get the current schedule loaded.

Holla Back y'all

— Rod Serling
Old 08-22-2006, 12:54 AM   #111
All Star

HMcCoy's Arena

OVR: 35

Rickster, you are the MAN. I got burned out on these edits awhile back, but I should have known you would stay true to the game. I just started following this thread, but I sure hope the aggressive modifiers are working out well for you guys.

Once again, major, MAJOR props to you Rick!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2006, 12:58 AM   #112
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NINJAK2
Take your time rickster. I don't know if Stephen Davis is active in your current roster but you may want to include him as well as he was talking to the Eagles.

Sounds like good news to me I always liked Davis as a bigger back and hope something happens for him given the Eagles sitution with their RBs but don't count Duce out just yet, Davis I'll keep an eye out for thanx for the heads up!

Holla Back y'all

— Rod Serling

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »