Home

Gimmie A Hell! Gimmie A Yeah! - This is Blue Mountain State Football.

This is a discussion on Gimmie A Hell! Gimmie A Yeah! - This is Blue Mountain State Football. within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2013, 12:46 AM   #17
Rookie

HAL9027's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Gimmie A Hell! Gimmie A Yeah! - This is Blue Mountain State Football.

Dude, I am so pumped for this upcoming season and am planning to watch thoroughly!
Old 07-19-2013, 12:22 PM   #18
MVP

redsrulenc's Arena

OVR: 8

BMS Oh yeah.jpg

Lineman

Offense

LT-
1) Freshman- Donny Testeverde- 84 Ovr.

RG
1) Senior (RS)- Kendall Hughes- 92 Ovr.

C
1) Junior- Donnie Schrab- 93 Ovr.
Donnie.jpg
Freshman QB Alex Moran on left and Junior center Donnie Schrab on right

RG
1) Senior (RS)- Kingsley Rodriguez- 87 Ovr.

RT
1) Junior (RS)- Joey Tidwell- 89 Ovr.

Coach Massey's thoughts: "It all starts with the ability to
block well and do it aggressively no matter what you face. You look at any
successful offense that performs game in and game out throughout an entire
season and it is because they could block any defense they faced and they did it with high intensity, flawless execution and proper technique. You MUST instill the belief in your team that blocking is all-important and it will be the base of your offense. Without it you will rarely beat more talented teams. I like what we have here at Blue Mountain State. If we're going to succeed, these young men will have to stand tough. We have a solid mix of youth an experience and I look forward to coaching these guys."
Old 07-19-2013, 03:06 PM   #19
MVP

redsrulenc's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAL9027
Dude, I am so pumped for this upcoming season and am planning to watch thoroughly!
Thanks a lot man, I'm looking forward to it as well!
Old 07-20-2013, 11:56 AM   #20
MVP

redsrulenc's Arena

BMS Ah.jpg

Lineman

Defense

LE
1) Sophomore- Tony Lundy- 89 Ovr.
2) Sophomore (RS)- Erik Robbins- 88 Ovr.
3) Sophomore- William Macklin- 85 Ovr.

RE
1) Junior (RS)- Adam Holley- 93 Ovr.
2) Sophomore (RS)- Erik Robbins- 88 Ovr.
3) Sophomore- William Macklin- 85 Ovr.

DT
1) Junior- Adrian Greco- 94 Ovr.
2) Sophomore- Pierre Noble- 90 Ovr.
3) Junior- Carlos Clifford- 89 Ovr.
4) Senior- Cory Bowman- 89 Ovr.
5) Sophomore (RS)- William Mueller- 86 Ovr.

Coach Massey's thoughts: "When I think about it, my defensive ends are one of my lone concerns with this football team. Not because I don't think they're great players, but because we really don't have much depth if someone gets hurt. As you can tell, sophomores Erik Robbins and William Macklin are both 2nd and 3rd stringers at both end positions. If our guys stay healthy, we have have a very talented and exciting defensive line. If they don't stay healthy, we could have all sorts of issues. As far as defensive tackle goes, star junior Adrian Greco is ready to lead the way stuffing the run, while sophomore Pierre Noble is there as his talented wing man. Plenty of talented depth here. No complaints."

Mascot BMS.jpg
Old 07-20-2013, 03:02 PM   #21
Rookie

Damn they never should've cancelled the show lol. Which BMS team did you use off of teambuilder?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2013, 01:56 AM   #22
MVP

redsrulenc's Arena

Hey, thanks for commenting in.
I used KSBmoney's after a LONG and tedious search for the best BMS recreation for teambuilder 2012. It has 127 downloads as of right now and the thing I love most is the helmet actually has the correct logo and the game pants are right (Both of which are very rare to find on teambuilder 2012). As a matter of fact, that particular download is the only one that does match those two up the best. The only thing I had to do was change some of the player ratings because Craig Shilo, Thad, and Moran were all rated 99 overall and I didn't want that. SO I changed them to more realistic ratings. I also changed some other players ratings because I thought they were created in the game too good.

I'm very please so far. I downloaded his created uniforms but I've done so much with the players that I feel it's my own team that I'm taking over after Marty Daniels has stepped down, as my dynasty goes.
Old 07-21-2013, 12:06 PM   #23
MVP

redsrulenc's Arena

Thad and coach.jpg
Freshman linebacker Thad Castle on team photo day standing beside offensive coordinator Marty Daniels

Linebackers

LOLB
1) Senior- Derek Alston- 88 Ovr.
2) Freshman (RS)- Terrence Lane- 81 Ovr.
3) Freshman- Kyle Neises- 84 Ovr. (He is one of the team's corner backs but can obviously play some linebacker too.)

MLB
1) Freshman- Thad Castle- 91 Ovr.

2013-07-09_23.13.28.jpg
#1 linebacker recruit in the nation, Thad Castle, reads the eyes of the quarterback with intensity on team photo shoot day

Thad Castle is a linebacker/team captain from Connecticut. Despite his status as a two time consensus high school All-American and nation-wide record holder for most tackles in a high school game (a game which he was subsequently ejected from for calling referees "butt faces"), Thad often annoys his teammates due to his bullying and high strung antics when things do not go his way. However, he harbors a great love for his team and understands what it takes to be a leader in desperate situations, which garners respect from his comrades despite his behavior. His father died in the military while stationed in Bosnia, where he had an affair resulting in Thad's attractive half-sister, Alma, of whom he is overly protective. He is also heavily prone to engage in excessive homoerotic behavior, especially in the hazing rituals of backup players. His dedication to his team and willingness to sacrifice anything to ensure the team wins prompted head coach at the time, Marty Daniels, to name him Captain at the beginning of his freshman year. It is rumored that Thad would only go to Blue Mountain State if he was named a team captain his freshman year. Coach Daniels couldn't pass up a rare talent like Castle, and went through with the promise. This is the only time Daniels ever named someone so young captain.

Thad 3.jpg

Thad will live at the Goat House with Alex Moran and the mascot, Sammy. His nickname "Thad" came from a childhood lisp that he came to embrace after some kids at school made fun of him for the way he said "sad". Thad Castle has all of the tools to become a super star. He's well known by scouts as possibly the greatest high school linebacker in the past 30 years. This type of talent doesn't come around often. He's the highest rated freshman ever for the EA SPORTS video game, NCAA Football, and is considered to be the most "college ready" freshman to play in recent memory. Thad will start at middle linebacker from day one at Blue Mountain State and will continue to build on his already legendary status. Some scouts say he could easily be a top pick in the NFL draft right now and his collegiate career hasn't even started.

2) Sophomore- Sam Dudley- 81 Ovr.
3) Freshman (RS)- Terrence Lane- 81 Ovr.
4) Freshman- Kyle Neises- 84 Ovr. (He is one of the team's corner backs but can obviously play some linebacker too.)

ROLB
1) Freshman- Anthony Williams- 82 Ovr. (Anthony is the only player on the BMS roster recruited by me. I originally signed him as a 5 star prospect back in my Cincinnati head coaching days, but he never played a down for me because of academic reasons, and was subsequently expelled from school. Now in 2013, he's obtained the status of a freshman once again and joined the Blue Mountain State roster to reunite with me.)

2) Freshman (RS)- Terrence Lane- 81 Ovr.
4) Freshman- Kyle Neises- 84 Ovr. (He is one of the team's corner backs but can obviously play some linebacker too.)

Coach Massey's thoughts: "Wow, this linebacking crew has some young talent if I've ever seen it. Featuring two 5 star freshman recruits and a stud senior, all starting. One of the two freshman is the "Holy grail" of high school linebackers. He's supposed to be the next Ray Lewis or Lawrence Taylor. Possibly one of the best linebacker prospects to ever step foot on a high school football field. Let's hope this Castle kid is really that good and that he stays healthy because we don't have an enormous amount of depth at linebacker. This kid is a 91 overall as a freshman. That's just ridiculous.

I'm very excited about the other starting freshman linebacker, Anthony Williams. Williams was my first ever 5 star recruit with the University of Cincinnati back on NCAA Football 09'. I brought him in but he was soon kicked out of school for grades, I took a job at Western Carolina University, and we lost touch for the moment. Early last year I recieved a phone call from Anthony. He said he wanted to make a come back. My former top linebacker recruit wanted to reunite. I told him it wouldn't be a problem and that I'd gladly have him on my next team. I stuck to my word.

Lastly, I'm glad to have some senior leadership at LOLB with Derek Alston. He should be able to keep the young guys in line and show them the ropes. It doesn't hurt that he's an 88 overall stud who's started for 2 seasons at BMS. It's also nice to have a freshman corner back in Kyle Neises who can play linebacker as well. He could be important as a flex-hybrid type of defensive player."
Old 07-21-2013, 04:43 PM   #24
Rookie

HAL9027's Arena

These scouting reports are sweet! Keep it up!
This forum is making me want to start watching the show.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »