Home

"I Bleed Blue" (A Boise State NCAA14 Dynasty)

This is a discussion on "I Bleed Blue" (A Boise State NCAA14 Dynasty) within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-20-2013, 11:06 PM   #97
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: "I Bleed Blue" (A Boise State NCAA14 Dynasty)

BRONCOS MISS OUT TAKING HOME THE NATIONAL TITLE, BUT STILL TAKE HOME SOME HARDWARE!!!

In just 1 season, Ryne Dezaron made Boise State history. He helped guide the Boise State Broncos to a National Championship game, turning the Broncos into the #1 scoring Offense in the nation well developing QB Joe Southwick into one of the nations best QB's in the nation.

Southwick finished the year with a school record 4746 yards and 49 TD's winning the Davey O'Brien Award as well as the Maxwell Award.

Dezaron's high flying attack also led to WR Matt Miller also breaking school records and getting national awards (Bilentikoff) as well. Miller finished the season with a school record 103 receptions as well as a school record 17 TD's in a season. What is even more impressive, is Millers decision to comeback to BSU for his Senior season, looking to break the school record for most receiving yards in a career. Joining Miller and Southwick at the award banquet was SR TE Gabe Linehan who won the Mackey award. Linehan finished the season with 54 receptions for 928 yards and 13 TD's.

What was even more impressive was it wasn't just Coach Dezaron and these 3 guys who made 2013 the most memorable year for the Broncos. Well all 3 players were named 1st Team All-Americans, BSU also had 4 players named to the 2nd Team as well (O-lineman C. Leno JR and S. Gerke as well as D-lineman K. Marshall and T. Horn)

All 6 players where also named to the MWC 1st Team All-Conference, but they were not alone as C-M. Paradis, RT J. Broyles, LE D. Lawrence, ROLB C. Bell, FS J. Ione and P. T. Harman were all 1st teamers.

BSU also played 8 players on the MWC 2nd team, including WR K. Moore, RB J. Ajayi, LG C. Tozer, DT's J. Taimatuia and R. Tjong-A-Tjoe, MLB T. Saxton, CB B. Douglas and SS E. Makinde.

Making this one of the most award winning teams in the nation..

BOISE STATE ANNOUNCES IT'S LEAVING THE MWC FOR THE PAC-12

Even with their loss to the Huskies for the 2nd time in the year, the Pac-12 commish had seen enough of the Broncos to know he wanted them in his conference, and with the Colorado's decision to leave the conference and go back to the Big 12, Boise State was chosen as the team to replace them.

MORE CONFERENCE REALIGNMENT

So besides Colorado moving to the Big 12, and Boise State leaving the MWC for the Pac-12, it's been announced that are key moves are in the works. Notre Dame tried the Big Ten for one season, but decided conference affiliation wasn't for them, and are moving back to the Independent world. Well all 3 Armed Forces schools have announced they are joining other conferences. Air Force is headed back to the MWC, where they will replace Boise State, and joining them will be UTEP who was booted from the Big 12, with Colorado's decision to rejoin. Army and Navy are rumored to be looking at either joining the American Conference or C-USA, but at this time no decision has been made.

Another rumor is the Big Ten is looking to add either Cincinnati or Northern Illinois to replace Notre Dame, however one rumor has them adding both and having 15 teams next season. With both teams leaving the American Conference, this would make sense for Army and Navy.

NO MORE BCS!!

With Boise State's decision to leave the conference the BCS committee has announced they are pulling the MWC Conference tie to the Fiesta Bowl, even with the MWC announcing that they will have 16 teams next season with the addition of UTEP and Air Force.
Old 10-20-2013, 11:27 PM   #98
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

THE COACHING CAROUSEL

The biggest news of the season, had to be the Oregon Ducks letting go of Mark Helfirch after just one season in which the Ducks went 9-4. Replacing him at the helm will be Eric Kiesau who led the Washington Huskies Offense last season, as they won the National Title.

Other big news was R. Edsall leaving Maryland for Syracuse his Alma Mater, with the Terps hiring Toledo HC Matt Campell.. Utah hired Stanford's DC Derek Mason a Ute bring the coach back to his Alma Mater. Replacing Mason at Stanford will be former Utah HC, Kyle Whittingham.

Cal thought Sonny ****s was the anwer but after a 2-10 finish, they decided to try again hiring Rod Carey (N. Illinois HC), the Huskies announced they would replace him with OC Bob Cole.

Winning a National Title is costly, as the Huskies also lost their DC. Justin Wilcox was hired by Minnesota, as he gets his first HC job.

Cal and Oregon were not the only Pac-12 teams to make a move. WSU fired Mike Leach after a 2-10 season and hired UAB HC Garrick McGee. McGee led the Blazers to a 9-4 record. UAB orginally reached out to BSU's OC Ryne Dezaron but he turned down the job, and they settled for Art Kauffman the DC from Cincinnati.

BSU OC RYNE DEZARON HAS A HUGE DECISION TO MAKE!!!

After helping turn the BSU Offense into the #1 scoring attack in just 1 season and helping Coach Peterson guide the Broncos to a National Title game, Ryne Dezaron's name became one of the hottest names in the coaching market.

Texas A&M, Washington, Washington State, Cal, and Minnesota all called offereing OC spots. Well UAB, Utah State, UL Lafayette, UTSA, Georgia State, Old Dominion, UMASS, Akron and Eastern Michigan all called offering HC spots.

Ryne Dezaron
Quote:
I must say I was completely shocked when so many schools called, when I took the job here at BSU, I had zero intentions of leaving, however to be offered a chance to run a program and be the decision maker for both sides of the ball as just to much to pass up. I am sad to say goodbye to Boise State, but I won't say it will be forever. I want to comeback one day and be the guy who takes over for Coach Pete when he finally decides to step down.
Old 10-20-2013, 11:47 PM   #99
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

COACH D NARROWS HIS CHOICE DOWN TO 2

Ron English left Eastern Michigan to take over as the DC at South Carolina after another dismal finish by the Eagles in which they finished 3-9 Overall and 2-7 in the MAC. EMU has a history of being one of the worst teams in the country, but for some reason Dezaron likes the challenge.

Utah State is one year removed from winning the WAC Championship in 2012. Well they finished just 5-7 in 2013 in their 1st season in the MWC, they did pick up 5 of those wins in conference. With Boise State's decision to leave the MWC, the Aggies are looking to challenge for a MWC title next season. With SR QB Chuckie Keeton returning to Logan, with the right HC, the Aggies could be ready to take that step.

Coach Dezaron-
Quote:
To be completely honest next to leaving Boise State,this is by far the hardest decision I will ever make. Both schools offer great prospects on allowing me to put my stamp on the program. I have met with both AD's and talked to former coaches and players. I hope to have a decision soon.
Old 10-21-2013, 12:00 AM   #100
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

So I really appreciate the feedback I have gotten from those following. Well most of you have said EMU, I am really torn with Utah State.

So what I have done is made a save file with both teams to the point I am ready to start a new season.

I plan on starting tomorrow.

If you would like to make one last plea or vote for Utah State, please feel free to comment

Also because I Bleed Blue doesn't really fit Coach Dezaron and his journey, I will be starting a new thread to showcase and recap his coaching career.
Old 10-21-2013, 12:06 PM   #101
Banned

Cre8's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce2223
So I really appreciate the feedback I have gotten from those following. Well most of you have said EMU, I am really torn with Utah State.

So what I have done is made a save file with both teams to the point I am ready to start a new season.

I plan on starting tomorrow.

If you would like to make one last plea or vote for Utah State, please feel free to comment

Also because I Bleed Blue doesn't really fit Coach Dezaron and his journey, I will be starting a new thread to showcase and recap his coaching career.
I really was hoping to see you go with Utah State. I like the idea of being able to turn them into a team that can steal recruits and become a surprise power in the future.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »