Home

"I Bleed Blue" (A Boise State NCAA14 Dynasty)

This is a discussion on "I Bleed Blue" (A Boise State NCAA14 Dynasty) within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2013, 12:03 AM   #65
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: "I Bleed Blue" (A Boise State NCAA14 Dynasty)

Sadly I don't have my usual Monday off to sit on the coach and play Xbox and post on my thread, as I am working so I can use my dayoff as part of my trip to the Oregon Coast next weekend instead of burning a vacation day. I did however play both the San Diego State and New Mexico game's today and simmed Week 15 because I have a bye, leaving me at Conference Championship Week. I work 8-5 tomorrow then have our High School Youth for Christ Club night in which I volunteer, so I might try and squeeze in the game recap at lunch. Then work on Around the Nation news on Tues moring, with a recap of New Mexico Tues Night. I still really want to try and get through Year 1 before I leave, but I have to go to Boise on Wed for a work related meeting all day Thursday and then we leave Friday after my wife gets off work, so it looks like I might leave you all hanging for Bowl results until our return from the coast.

Havn't gotten a ton of feedback, but the views seem to be following and I am having a blast back playing a game I love so much. I also am really enjoying being back on the boards after being away for over a year. I hope you are enjoying the read, and as always if there is a team you would like to know how they are doing, just ask.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2013, 10:15 AM   #66
Banned

OVR: 13

This is looking good! You take the time you need. There's no rush. Just go at your own pace.
Old 10-07-2013, 04:54 PM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 0

That sucks that Jay is out for the year It'll be interesting to see what your other backs can do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Old 10-08-2013, 02:03 AM   #68
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmanky13
That sucks that Jay is out for the year It'll be interesting to see what your other backs can do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
I actually like both Thomas and Fields, but they just don't have the size and speed combo that Jay has. Fields is the fastest on the team, but Thomas is closer in being able to duplicate the same style of smash mouth ball Ajayi does, then once he has ran over people, run away from them as well.
Old 10-08-2013, 06:05 AM   #69
MVP

NewscasterNews4's Arena

OVR: 6

Southwick is really tearing it up this year, you should draft him in your Portland Franchise.
Old 10-08-2013, 11:15 AM   #70
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewscasterNews4
Southwick is really tearing it up this year, you should draft him in your Portland Franchise.
Boise State players being drafted to Portland is going to happen. However I am not sure I would want to do that to Joe. He already had to sit behind Kellen for 3 years of college and Moore is already in Portland. I am however going to go hard after Matt Miller if he should leave this year or next year if he doesn't.
Old 10-10-2013, 11:40 AM   #71
MVP

JLWebb's Arena

OVR: 13

Just catching up man... good stuff! I apologize on the delay with the banner, I have been crazy busy! If you still need/want one I can try to knock that out in a day or two.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2013, 01:34 AM   #72
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLWebb
Just catching up man... good stuff! I apologize on the delay with the banner, I have been crazy busy! If you still need/want one I can try to knock that out in a day or two.
I still want them. However I am gone for the next 4 days at the Oregon Coast. So no rush. you still have the PM I sent you with the pics and what I wanted for the titles?

Also there is a chance I will need another in a few weeks I will let you know

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »