Home

"Fear The Wheat!" A Wichita State Shockers Dynasty.

This is a discussion on "Fear The Wheat!" A Wichita State Shockers Dynasty. within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-27-2017, 10:21 AM   #73
MVP

gsutiger's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: "Fear The Wheat!" A Wichita State Shockers Dynasty.

7-3 in year one better than I thought. Can't wait to see how the Shockers end the year.
Old 05-13-2017, 03:27 PM   #74
MVP

kswgrad2012's Arena

OVR: 7

Got this in the mail today...

Dynasty Stops:
1. Tulane Green Wave
2. UAB Blazers
3. Wichita State Shockers

Xbox Live Gamertag: Dr HAM 101 (friend me/message me!)
Old 05-14-2017, 07:47 PM   #75

Deegeezy's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by kswgrad2012
Got this in the mail today...

Great purchase. Anyone in the dynasty game that doesn't have one of these is missing out. This will take your dynasty and sheer motivation to an entirely new level my friend.

COACH GEEZY IN THE BIG EASY PART III: LEGACY | FROM BOURBON ST. TO THE BAYOU
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2017, 07:19 AM   #76
YaBoyRobRoy

LopaKa's Arena

Glad to see this coming back and to see that you purchased a Gato60! Great purchase my friend. Solid first season going so far bro, keep up the winning ways!
Old 05-26-2017, 11:24 AM   #77
Cupcake Coach

R1zzo23's Arena

OVR: 16

Just read this now and have to say I absolutely love every single uniform combination that this team has. I imagine that with your newly purchased El Gato they will look that much better. You said that you don't have much time because you're a college student. WHAT?!?!? The amount of time I got to play video games in college was insane! Maybe my priorities weren't in the right place haha. Best of luck and I'll be following!
Old 05-26-2017, 07:45 PM   #78
Rookie

OVR: 0

Looking back at these pictures, I'd like to download this teambuilder version. What one did you use (and is it on xbox or PS3)?
Old 06-11-2017, 12:36 PM   #79
MVP

kswgrad2012's Arena

DYNASTY UPDATE:

I have returned!

Sorry for the long absence. It seems I rarely have any free time these days. Thankfully that will all change this summer! I'm not in school for the first time in forever, and I'm only working part-time. Time to get moving along on this.

I'm still figuring out how to use the Elgato. Once I get things set up right, I'm gonna totally change how I do my updates. Instead of the newspaper style that you guys are used to, it's gonna be all video. I'll still do some small write-ups as needed, but every post-game update will simply be a highlight reel of the game. It should be a lot quicker for me to record & edit footage of every game, as opposed to doing a long write-up for it. That way we can get thru more games faster. What do you guys think?

In the meantime, we're gonna quickly wrap up the first season of Wichita State Football. Year One went a lot different than I expected, and I seriously considered rebooting the dynasty because of it. But I decided not to. I like the recruiting class we have coming in. So we'll get through the End Of Season/Off-Season stuff rather quickly, and move on to Year Two.
Old 06-11-2017, 12:51 PM   #80
MVP

kswgrad2012's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deegeezy
Great purchase. Anyone in the dynasty game that doesn't have one of these is missing out. This will take your dynasty and sheer motivation to an entirely new level my friend.
You're telling me. I'm so glad I don't have to take grainy shots on my phone any more. The still shots look amazing. The fact that I can edit & upload game footage has rejuvenated my interest in this dynasty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LopaKa
Glad to see this coming back and to see that you purchased a Gato60! Great purchase my friend. Solid first season going so far bro, keep up the winning ways!
Thanks man. I'm surprised we've won as much as we have, but that's NCAA 14 for ya. If you got any advice on how to use this Elgato, don't hesitate to PM me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1zzo23
Just read this now and have to say I absolutely love every single uniform combination that this team has. I imagine that with your newly purchased El Gato they will look that much better. You said that you don't have much time because you're a college student. WHAT?!?!? The amount of time I got to play video games in college was insane! Maybe my priorities weren't in the right place haha. Best of luck and I'll be following!
The uniforms really turned out great. The only thing I regret was not making the socks & shoes black. I didn't realize it until after I had started the dynasty. But other than that, they look great.

Dude, maybe I'm just a nerd, but I honestly study more than anything else. I work on top of that. I have other interests too, but most of them are academically related. Maybe I should find a hobby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsbigmike
Looking back at these pictures, I'd like to download this teambuilder version. What one did you use (and is it on xbox or PS3)?
I created this TeamBuilder team all by myself. You can find it online. Search under Xbox 360, NCAA 14, and look for my gamertag "Dr HAM 101".

Dynasty Stops:
1. Tulane Green Wave
2. UAB Blazers
3. Wichita State Shockers

Xbox Live Gamertag: Dr HAM 101 (friend me/message me!)

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »