Home

Every Kids Dream: An Option Run to The Top of College Football!

This is a discussion on Every Kids Dream: An Option Run to The Top of College Football! within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2020, 11:30 AM   #137
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Every Kids Dream: An Option Run to The Top of College Football!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Its2Eazy17
Yo could Arizona be the real deal this year? I am glad you got past ASU and NMST but they were definitely shootouts, do you think your defense is having some internal issues? Great wins though setting you up for a good MWC season!
Could 'Zona be the real deal this year? Possible. Their Running Back is currently in the Heisman Top 5, and while he wasn't the reason why the Wildcats blasted my guys, it is a testament to the talent they have there.

As for the shootouts with ASU and NMS, I dunno. My rush defense has carried over from last year, with teams not making too much off a fuss on the ground, but I know for a fact that inconsistency and turnovers on offense have played a huge part. I should have run away from NMS, as they are awful on defense, and it showed, as I was able to put up some great numbers on offense. However, some boneheaded plays led to NMS getting great field position, keeping them in the game.

I have Kansas State next, who is currently a Top 10 team, so I'm preparing for a dog fight. If I lose that one, but keep it close, I'll be pretty pleased.
Old 01-04-2021, 11:21 AM   #138
Rookie

Long overdue update:

I apologize for my absence, which was mostly due to my second PS3 failing to allow me to game beyond 35 minutes at any one time. This has brought my gaming all but to a standstill, and I'm currently not seeking to replace my second PS3 with a third.

I'm holding out hope that a new college football game will be out in the near future, giving me a reason to invest in a PS5, but I realize that still may be several years out.

I do apologize again for my delay in posting this message, but I hope all are enjoying your 2021 and staying safe.
Old 01-04-2021, 11:59 AM   #139
MVP

Careless Whisper's Arena

Sorry to hear about the PS3 troubles, TK. Enjoyed this report and hope to see you with a new one at some point!
Old 02-09-2021, 12:02 PM   #140
Rookie

Thanks Careless. I did enjoy this particular dynasty, even though it was short-lived, as focusing on being an option-run-first-second and even sometimes third, led to a lot of challenges, but some great games. This was also my first real effort in charting a dynasty on this platform, so that revitalized my passion for the game. But my PS3 has officially died, not even managing 5 minutes of gaming before freezing. I have taken it to a local repair shop, but they claim they cannot duplicate the problem, and are willing to sell me a refurb at like $200. I think they just want to sell me the refurb and not fix my console.

If I get something new going, I'll let you know. On the plus side, EA has announced a return of a college football game, though when that may be released is still in doubt, there's a little light at the end of the tunnel.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »