Home

A Leafs Dynasty (NHL11)

This is a discussion on A Leafs Dynasty (NHL11) within the Hockey Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Hockey Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2010, 02:15 PM   #41
MVP

OVR: 17
Re: A Leafs Dynasty (NHL11)

TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS

Cats Shred Leafs

Nov10th, 2010
F
Leafs (9-5-0)
Panthers (9-3-0)

TOR

FLO
Shots
Faceoffs
0/3
PP
2/8

GOAL SCORES
TOR:
N/A
FLO: Weis (1st, 11:10), Booth (2nd, 15:52, PP), Reinprecht (2nd, 18:33), Higgins (2nd, 19:59, PP), Kalikov (3rd, 1:51), Higgins (3rd, 18:50)
GOALIES
TOR:
Giguere (23/27, 6.01), Gustavsson (14/16, 5.99) FLO: Vokoun (26/26, SO)

Sunrise:
The Leafs took a beating losing 6 to 0 against the Cats in last nights game. So far this season in 2 games the Cats have outscored the Leafs 8 to 0 and Vokoun has backstopped 52 shots in total. It looks like the Leafs have a new threat to worry about, this could be bad.

The Leafs will lick their wounds and head back home for a game against the Canucks (7-6-2) on the 13th. Komi, who was a -4 in last nights game and looked awful, will sit out while Gunnarsson will take his place on the 2nd pairing. Lashoff will dress. Gustavsson (4-2, 1.89) will man the pipes.

Injury List:
Ziggy - Out for 4 weeks with a sprained MCL, expected Dec 11.
Beau - Out for 2 weeks with a sore hip, expect Nov 28th .
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2010, 03:11 PM   #42
MVP

TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS

Leafs Win on Pair

Nov13th, 2010
F
Canucks (7-6-2)
Leafs (9-6-0)

VAN

TOR
Shots
Faceoffs
0/3
PP
1/5

GOAL SCORES
VAN:
Hanson (3rd, 5:49)
TOR: MacArthur (1st, 12;35, PP), Armstrong (1st, 12:52)
GOALIES
VAN:
Luongo (38/40, 2.02) TOR: Gustavsson (26/27, 1.00)

Toronto:
MacArthur picked up his 4th goal of the season while Armstrong got his 1st as the Leafs beat the Canucks 2 to 1 in front of the hometown crowd. Gustavsson stopped 26 out of 27 shots and the PP managed 1 goal out of 5 chances.

“The fans here in Toronto are phenomenal, I’m glad we could give them a strong win,” MacArthur told reporters, Clarke has been on a tear scoring 3 goals in his last 6 games.

Armstrong who has been vacant from the score sheet up until tonight’s game had this to say. “I was beginning to worry that I was never going to score, well now I don’t have to worry about that.”

Another home game for the guys in blue as the Predators (7-8-0) march into town on the 16th. Gustavsson (5-2, 1.77) will get the nod again while Komi and Orr will dress, Jones and Rosehill are healthy scratches.

Injury List:
Ziggy - Out for 4 weeks with a sprained MCL, expected Dec 11.
Beau - Out for 2 weeks with a sore hip, expect Nov 28th .
Old 10-07-2010, 04:19 PM   #43
MVP

TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS

Secondary Scoring Key

Nov16th, 2010
F
Nashville (7-8-0)
Leafs (10-6-0)

NSH

TOR
Shots
Faceoffs
0/2
PP
0/2

GOAL SCORES
NSH:
Franson (1st, 7:01)
TOR: Kessel (1st, 1:40), Armstrong (1st, 3:24), MacArthur (2nd, 15:49), Sjostrom (2nd, 19:53)
GOALIES
NSH:
Emery (31/35, 4.00) TOR: Gustavsson (22/23, 1.00)

Toronto:
Secondary scoring was the name of the game as Armstrong, MacArthur, and Sjostrom tallied behind Kessel”s 1st period goal. Gustavsson stopped 22 of 23 shots and the PK was at 100%.

“Another great game for us, that’s 2 in a row at home, lets make it 3 alright guys.” Quoted Leaf Management.

Extremely happy with his recent play, Gustavsson will start again for tonight’s home game against the Devils (12-6-0) on the 18th. Rosehill and Jones will dress for tonight’s game, Lashoff and Orr are healthy scratches.

Injury List:

Ziggy - Out with a sprained MCL on Nov 9th, expected return Dec 10th - 1 day earlier.
Beau - Out with a sore hip on Nov 9th, expected return Nov 26th - 2 days earlier .

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone
Old 10-08-2010, 07:08 AM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 5

Grats on 10-6! Looking good.

Hows the GM feel about his roster? anyone on the trade block? any line up shifts in the works?

Happy thanksgiving to you as well!
Old 10-08-2010, 01:36 PM   #45
Pro

HeroWorship's Arena

OVR: 5

Silly goose, Thanksgiving isn't until November..

Oh, wait, you're Canadian?

The U.S. should just get over it and make Puerto Rico and Canada the 51st and 52nd state, so we can move Thanksgiving in your land to the proper date in November.

Nice job getting beaten to a bloody pulp by Florida, but responding to win against Vancouver and Nashville. At first, I was shocked to see a 4-1 win against the Predators, but one look at the goaltending, and it explained everything.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2010, 04:33 PM   #46
Rookie

OVR: 1

Nice Franchise you have going here, I am just curious to know beacuse I am also in the Process of moving Komisarek,, have you gotten any nibbles for komi yet? or offered a trade involving him.
Old 10-11-2010, 02:51 AM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 2

A really nice read, and well played as well.
Old 10-12-2010, 10:08 AM   #48
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueLineBomber
Grats on 10-6! Looking good.

Hows the GM feel about his roster? anyone on the trade block? any line up shifts in the works?

Happy thanksgiving to you as well!
Thanks BLB.

To be honest I like my roster, even after losing 2 of my players too injury I still love it. Now currently Komi and Finger are on the block and I'm looking for either draft picks or prospects with atleast B potential - towards the trade deadline I'm most likely going to put Giguere on the block but we will see.

I have decided to drop Kulemin to the 2nd line and bring up Versteeg - trying to create 2 scoring lines instead of just one, hopefully this works. I also think that after the Devils game I'm going to drop Rosehill back to the Marlies and keep Orr my tough guy, Marlies are getting pushed around to much and hopefully this helps.

Versteeg-Bozak-Kessel
McArthur-Grabovski-Kulemin
Sjostrom-Hanson-Armstrong
Rosehill-Mitchell-Brown

Schenn-Phaneuf
Gunnarsson-Kaberle
Komisarerk-X
X= Jones or Lashoff

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroWorship
Silly goose, Thanksgiving isn't until November..

Oh, wait, you're Canadian?

The U.S. should just get over it and make Puerto Rico and Canada the 51st and 52nd state, so we can move Thanksgiving in your land to the proper date in November.

Nice job getting beaten to a bloody pulp by Florida, but responding to win against Vancouver and Nashville. At first, I was shocked to see a 4-1 win against the Predators, but one look at the goaltending, and it explained everything.
HAHAHA funny man. But see with most of your troops in Afgan and Iraq our few Native Indians and couple boy scouts with swis army knives could invade your country and make the US the newest territory. haha

Yeah I was pretty bummed getting hammered like that but the Canuck and Preds game gave me hope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drovchas
Nice Franchise you have going here, I am just curious to know beacuse I am also in the Process of moving Komisarek,, have you gotten any nibbles for komi yet? or offered a trade involving him.
Thanks Drovchas.

Unfortunately no bites yet, I might have to go shopping myself - I really like a D-man prospect on the Rangers, wish me luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustSaint
A really nice read, and well played as well.
Thanks AustSaint for following, I appreciate it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Hockey Dynasties »