Home

Madden 20 Coach Mode and CPU vs. CPU Mod

This is a discussion on Madden 20 Coach Mode and CPU vs. CPU Mod within the Madden NFL Football PC Released Mods forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC > Madden NFL Football PC Released Mods
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-17-2019, 03:17 PM   #49
Rookie

Landeye's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 20 Coach Mode and CPU vs. CPU Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulito25
yes i do, is injures at 50 alsol?
Yeah 50 for injuries too. That's surprising about the sacks. Do you remember if it was more due to the QB moving too much and drifting into sacks or maybe the O-line just getting beat before the QB even has time to react? I've been thinking QB sense pressure probably needs to be re-adjusted.
Old 10-17-2019, 03:42 PM   #50
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landeye
Yeah 50 for injuries too. That's surprising about the sacks. Do you remember if it was more due to the QB moving too much and drifting into sacks or maybe the O-line just getting beat before the QB even has time to react? I've been thinking QB sense pressure probably needs to be re-adjusted.
it was mainly off of play actions and when they would roll out, they would get sacked instantly.
Old 10-17-2019, 04:08 PM   #51
Rookie

Landeye's Arena

Quote:
it was mainly off of play actions and when they would roll out, they would get sacked instantly.
Playaction pass blocking has been the most annoying thing to try to fix by far. The only real issue remaining right now is that on certain plays the lineman take too many steps like they are run blocking before switching to pass block so you get this

https://streamable.com/oj822

I've tried a lot of stuff to try to get these plays to work but it seems like making the pursuit angle of the defender slightly worse so they run into the HB is the only way currently. I don't know if there would be anyway to get the lineman to not go downfield initially so much.

Last edited by Landeye; 10-17-2019 at 04:11 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2019, 05:38 PM   #52
Rookie

hey when are you going to update the mod to latest patch, its currently not working
Old 10-18-2019, 06:33 PM   #53
Rookie

Landeye's Arena

Quote:
hey when are you going to update the mod to latest patch, its currently not working
I'll try to post it tonight. Thought I would have had more time to work on it yesterday but that wasn't the case. Got headtracking and player movement pretty much set, but i want to take a quick look at adjusting QBs reaction to pressure with the new changes made.

Here's a nice kickoff return TD with the new edits
https://streamable.com/ozbv6
Old 10-19-2019, 03:57 AM   #54
Rookie

Landeye's Arena

Updated OP with links to the new mod file and project file.

I was checking to make sure everything was good when I realized a setting I changed a long time ago and never changed back was making all the headtracking stuff way harder than necessary to get right. So changing that back and making adjustments took longer than expected and I wasn't able to test as much as I wanted to. I might have screwed something up with the QB logic so in working on fixing that now.

Last edited by Landeye; 10-19-2019 at 01:10 PM.
Old 10-19-2019, 02:00 PM   #55
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landeye
Updated OP with links to the new mod file and project file.

I was checking to make sure everything was good when I realized a setting I changed a long time ago and never changed back was making all the headtracking stuff way harder than necessary to get right. So changing that back and making adjustments took longer than expected and I wasn't able to test as much as I wanted to. I might have screwed something up with the QB logic so in working on fixing that now.
ok what does the project file do?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2019, 02:48 PM   #56
Rookie

Landeye's Arena

Quote:
ok what does the project file do?
It's the actual file used when making edits before exporting it as a mod.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC > Madden NFL Football PC Released Mods »