Home

MICHAPOPS gameplay mod with sliders and settings

This is a discussion on MICHAPOPS gameplay mod with sliders and settings within the Madden NFL Football PC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-04-2018, 02:09 PM   #9
Pro

michapop9's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: MICHAPOPS gameplay mod with sliders and settings

version 3 posted, got rid of the coverage issues with version 2. Ill keep both version 2 and others going forward due to the fact some said they like it.
Old 10-04-2018, 10:27 PM   #10
Rookie

Americasteam95's Arena

OVR: 0

Hey! thanks for sharing! What tools are you using to make these changes?
Old 10-04-2018, 10:46 PM   #11
Rookie

Americasteam95's Arena

Also, how do you apply these changes?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2018, 11:29 PM   #12
Pro

michapop9's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Americasteam95
Also, how do you apply these changes?
Just download the frosty editor, it's got it's own thread here in the pc forums.
Old 10-05-2018, 12:14 AM   #13
Pro

sinthros's Arena

Played with version 3, I'm loving it, although I'm noticing it's really hard to get a pass rush going. HOWEVER, I'm playing with the Jets, so that could be why.
Old 10-05-2018, 12:40 AM   #14
Pro

michapop9's Arena

I think it's more the settings than the jets, the issue is this, everything, and I mean everything is tethered to the ball.
In other words when speaking of the pass rush, the pass rushers are going for the ball,not the qb, just like when the ball is in the air, everything is tied to it. So when I bumped up the pass rush, it also bumps up how the coversge reacts to the ball.

So when I toned down the coverage, it also toned down the pass rush, it's pretty much unavoidable almost no matter what settings I mess with. If you would sinthros, delete your profile, exit the game, load up the game outside of frosty, and go through setting everything up how it's listed in the first post.....simulation, expert, etc. Go into your c.f.m. and reset the sliders, the enter the sliders how they are listed in the first post, tell me what you think of the gameplay.

Last edited by michapop9; 10-05-2018 at 12:42 AM.
Old 10-05-2018, 10:04 AM   #15
Pro

sinthros's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by michapop9
I think it's more the settings than the jets, the issue is this, everything, and I mean everything is tethered to the ball.
In other words when speaking of the pass rush, the pass rushers are going for the ball,not the qb, just like when the ball is in the air, everything is tied to it. So when I bumped up the pass rush, it also bumps up how the coversge reacts to the ball.

So when I toned down the coverage, it also toned down the pass rush, it's pretty much unavoidable almost no matter what settings I mess with. If you would sinthros, delete your profile, exit the game, load up the game outside of frosty, and go through setting everything up how it's listed in the first post.....simulation, expert, etc. Go into your c.f.m. and reset the sliders, the enter the sliders how they are listed in the first post, tell me what you think of the gameplay.
I'm working all day but I will once I get home.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2018, 10:17 AM   #16
Pro

michapop9's Arena

I'm pretty ok with the gameplay just with the slider settings, so I may try to bump up the cpu running game a little, tune down qb accuracy just a hair, and tone down injuries, and call it a day, let me know what you think.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC »