Home

CRACKED IT! 100+ usable teams in PLAY NOW.

This is a discussion on CRACKED IT! 100+ usable teams in PLAY NOW. within the Madden NFL Football PC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2019, 07:29 PM   #17
Pro

Arrowhead29's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: CRACKED IT! 100+ usable teams in PLAY NOW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaddAzzYellaBro
Wasn't sure where else to post this. I downloaded your franchise files for the CFBM mods in Madden19. The CFB19 franchise works, Thank you. However, when I try to use the CFB20 franchise, I get the NFL teams names with the CFBM artwork and the fields are incorrect (Ohio St. on Tenn field) The rosters appear to be the the updated rosters for the 19/20 season. Am I missing a step when using CFB20?

Anyone else having this issue or got the CFB20 franchise file working?

CFBM20 is not out so I have no idea what you’re talking about.

This thread also has nothing to do with CFBM so not the place to discuss it.
Old 09-02-2019, 09:25 PM   #18
Just started!

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrowhead29
CFBM20 is not out so I have no idea what you’re talking about.

This thread also has nothing to do with CFBM so not the place to discuss it.
Post was intended for hhsrudy4 and referred to the franchise files that he released for Madden 19 which is clearly stated in my post. Well aware that CFBM20 is not out as that mod is intended for Madden 20. Also, since I'm capable of reading, I know this discussion is not about the CFBM mod. So ignore my post since you can't answer my question.
Old 09-03-2019, 03:44 PM   #19
Rookie

hhsrudy4's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaddAzzYellaBro
Post was intended for hhsrudy4 and referred to the franchise files that he released for Madden 19 which is clearly stated in my post. Well aware that CFBM20 is not out as that mod is intended for Madden 20. Also, since I'm capable of reading, I know this discussion is not about the CFBM mod. So ignore my post since you can't answer my question.
The franchise files were for Madden 19 not Madden 20. Not sure Franchises convert to Madden 20. I personally haven't dived in to that as I've been working on my 105 team mod.

UPDATE on 105 Team Mod

I will be releasing a Beta Test version and will need testers within the next day or two. I'm adding a few more uniforms/helmets to teams to make beta testing at least enjoyable for people so I can get good feedback on any issues people may run into.

I want to be clear that I am not associated with the CFBM team and my mod is not connected with theirs in any way so please do not confuse the two and please DO NOT ask them about my mod because they currently don't have any information on it. As I don't have any information on their mod so I cannot help you there either.

However, I have turned my 105 team into a college mod but it is far from done and likely will take a lot longer to finish than theirs. I can confirm I DO have 105 teams who all have their own rosters so those who are saying it is not possible are incorrect and my beta test mod will prove that. So far I personally have not run in to any "GAME PLAY" problems with my current build but that is why I want to do a beta test and have others test it to be sure.

I want to give a big thanks to vikesfan059 and his team for allowing me to use their NCAA 14 roster as a base for my roster. There was only so much that converted but still was extremely helpful and a time saver.

Link to their roster thread
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...er-update.html

The roster still has a lot of work to be done because there's several players missing faces. I actually had it pretty much done a few days ago but when I went to do some clean up on my test files and did a clean build of my mod I accidentally deleted the wrong files and ended having to start over on the roster. I honestly all most quit at this point but I at least got some of it fixed but if anyone wants to help with player likeness (face, skin tone, ect) that would be great help and allow me to work on uniforms and fields.

Anyways,
I will be releasing this in the next day or 2. Is it possible to delete this thread so I can create a new one for the Beta release? I am not seeing a delete thread option.

Last edited by hhsrudy4; 09-03-2019 at 07:51 PM.
Old 09-03-2019, 04:04 PM   #20
Just started!

[quote=hhsrudy4;2049891902]The franchise files were for Madden 19 not Madden 20. Not sure Franchises convert to Madden 20. I personally haven't dived in to that as I've been working on my 105 team mod. ]

Thanks for the response. Using the franchise files in Madden 19. The CFB19 franchise file works great. Tried using the CFB20 franchise file (Madden 19), but team names and stadiums are incorrect (just like when trying to play a franchise with the default CFBM mod).
Old 09-04-2019, 02:33 PM   #21
Rookie

I am interested!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2019, 02:42 PM   #22
Pro

The EVHL's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhsrudy4
As I said I found a backdoor around the cap. I even sent TBR proof via a mod of 101 working teams ZERO share the same roster and will gladly send it to you. It IS possible and I am working on 105 team roster myself and will have it done with in the next couple days.
Rooting for you, man. Keep up the great work!
Old 09-04-2019, 08:51 PM   #23
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Sounds like the Barksdale Organization and the Stanfield Organization's are clashing lol. Na seriously...i only have one question...on your mod will the UNC Tar Heels be one of the 105?
Old 09-05-2019, 04:21 PM   #24
Rookie

hhsrudy4's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
Sounds like the Barksdale Organization and the Stanfield Organization's are clashing lol. Na seriously...i only have one question...on your mod will the UNC Tar Heels be one of the 105?
Yes they are in. Will have every power 5 school. Gonna try to get a preview up this evening and try to have the beta mod out tomorrow. Should have about 80 team helmets and quick/plain uniforms for the beta testing mod.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC »