Home

Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

This is a discussion on Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2017, 12:22 PM   #57
MVP

YogiGarebear89's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

Wow Browns actually know what they are doing haha

The Apex Predators
Romans 8:31, The Apex Predator Mentality
Old 08-27-2017, 02:31 PM   #58
Just started!

i am having trouble downloading your roster file .. eveyrtime i try an download it says error downloading file. anybody have a fix for this problem? plz thank you
Old 08-27-2017, 06:00 PM   #59
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by xApAthyx13
The Bears announced Long officially switched to LG back in July.
Ok thanks, I don't remember hearing that, but then again I have been spending most my time fishing when not working.
Old 08-28-2017, 01:52 PM   #60
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Just wanted to stop by and say I really enjoy your rosters on Xbox One share. Solid work bro. 👍
Old 08-28-2017, 06:32 PM   #61
MVP

YogiGarebear89's Arena

Giants also signed CB Daniel Gray

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Romans 8:31, The Apex Predator Mentality
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2017, 08:02 PM   #62
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Today's update will continue to be revised throughout the day up until about 10pm EST as transactions continue to happen.

Quote:
Roster Update: 08/28/17

* QB Keith Wenning signed to Bills
* DE Mehdi Abdesmad signed to Buccaneers
* MLB Akeem Dent signed to Jaguars
* MLB Audio Cole signed to Saints
* SS Earl Wolff signed to Colts.

* RB Blake Sims released from Buccaneers
* WR Keshawn Martin released from Lions
* TE Tim Wright released from Lions
* C/G Gabe Ikard released from Browns
* DL Devon Still released from Jets
* MLB Josh Mauga released from Chiefs
* OLB Sea Tautu released from Saints
* K Travis Coons released from Rams
* P Will Monday released from Bengals
* P Jeff Locke released from Colts
* LS Derek Hart released from Packers

Trades:

* MLB Reggie Ragland [Bills] traded to the Chiefs for a 2019 4th round pick

* S Ronald Martin [Jets] traded for LS/TE Thomas Hennessy [Colts]

* LS Jon Dorenbos [Eagles] traded to the Saints for a 2019 7th round pick. (unable to add him to Saints due to roster being full. He resides in free agency).

Depth Chart Edits:

* MLB Albert McClellan placed on season-ending I.R. [Ravens]. He's been removed from the depth chart.

* NT Phil Taylor placed on season-ending I.R. [Redskins]. He's been removed from the depth chart. The entire Redskins defense was very off including Josh Evans and Earl Wolf being on the team when they haven't been for a while. The team's depth chart and roster has been corrected and revised properly.

* LG Adam Gettis placed on season-ending I.R. [Giants]. He's been removed from the depth chart.

* Cowboys defensive line and LB depth chart corrected. EA was pretty off and the Cowboys just released their most recent depth chart update after Week 3.

Misc. Notes:

* P Rigoberto Sanchez created/added to the Colts roster [#2 jersey]. He's won the team's punting job after the release of Jeff Locke. Equipment and information updated accurately. Ratings are subjective.

* QB Kyle Sloter added to the Broncos roster [#1 jersey]. He's currently listed as #3 by the team on the depth chart beating out injured Chad Kelly.

* LG Matt Rotherman added to the Giants roster [#61 jersey]. He's not in the game, so I had to overwrite someone that looked just like him. He's now the official #2 backup OG for the Giants after Adam Gettis was placed on I.R.

* More equipment and helmet updates were done. Various star players were corrected. Small examples are Sam Bradford's helmet is now a speed flex helmet and EA didn't have it updated.
Cowboys players and Dolphins players both wearing knee high socks lately (Jay Ajayi and Dak Prescott etc.) Several changes like that were done and will continue to be as the weeks continue.

* Player traits/tendencies updated for all starting QB and RB positions. Obviously this is all subjective, however I feel like players such as Le'Veon Bell, Ezekiell Elliott and David Johnson should be considered 'clutch'. EA does not have them listed that way. WR's and TEs along with defensive lineman will be done by the end of the week.

Players such as Dannell Ellerbe (no longer with the Saints), Devin Smith (not with the Jets anymore), Koa Misi (retired), Carson Tinker etc. EA has them placed on I.R. from the get-go so those are roster positions that can't be removed or touched and it drives me nuts! Those are roster positions stuck in place and it prevents other players from being added let alone ruin the authenticity of the roster. EA seriously needs to give players the ability to at least remove the player from a roster even if they're on I.R.

My M23 Community Roster for Xbox Series X/S:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...eries-x-s.html

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 08-28-2017 at 09:38 PM.
Old 08-28-2017, 08:06 PM   #63
Just started!

Can you add Jags wr keelan cole he has a great shot to make the team.
Old 08-28-2017, 08:17 PM   #64
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by YogiGarebear89
Giants also signed CB Daniel Gray
Giants roster is full unfortunately and I can't add anymore players. Regardless, Daniel Gray is only a camp body for the last week of pre-season and is expected to be cut immediately afterward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dclemons93
Can you add Jags wr keelan cole he has a great shot to make the team.
He still is unlikely to make the final roster, but a practice squad role he should have sealed up. Keelan Cole can fly though! The Jaguars roster is full also and I can't add anymore players to it. I wish I could remove the I.R. status from LS Tinker and remove him from the roster but we all know by now how annoying EA is with their I.R. status. I'll keep an eye out though for Cole this season after roster cuts.

My M23 Community Roster for Xbox Series X/S:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...eries-x-s.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »