Home

Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

This is a discussion on Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2017, 02:24 AM   #25
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

Hey man. Great work on the rosters. It's really impressive.

Quick question: do you have any clue how many CAPs EA left us this year? Last year was like 90 and it really sucked. Lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2017, 12:47 PM   #26
Rookie

In franchise how do I keep the CPU from putting the Superstars at kr and pr? Example TY was returning for colts. I want the real life guys doing the returning. Also is there any way to keep the real starters in place? Example is lions put riddick in over Abdullah at
Old 08-22-2017, 12:50 PM   #27
Rookie

Quick question are these rosters being updated for salaries also? For example Derek Carr's salary is off etc
Old 08-22-2017, 04:56 PM   #28
MVP

YogiGarebear89's Arena

Must be Donte Deayon isnt in Madden 18, I can't find him anywhere

The Apex Predators
Romans 8:31, The Apex Predator Mentality
Old 08-22-2017, 07:27 PM   #29
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rovert22044

Quick question: do you have any clue how many CAPs EA left us this year? Last year was like 90 and it really sucked. Lol
i found out the roster number is 3'004 players i wouild assume under 100 caps on my post i am going to lead folks to your file and work on my edits

there is 1 fake player he is the last QB on the FA list the Inj list is working again which means they are players we cant cut

the good news is 90% of guys on madden 17 are in madden 18
Old 08-22-2017, 07:28 PM   #30
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by YogiGarebear89

The Apex Predators
he is not on 18
Old 08-22-2017, 07:59 PM   #31
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rplatypus
Just start a Cfm and import the current roster save. It will tell you how many players are on the roster. 2971 was the maximum allowed on M17.
its over 3'000 now it at 3'004 when u start a cfm
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2017, 08:42 PM   #32
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay_AB81
Depth charts are weird, for 49ers anyway, Thomas at DT(is at RE), Buckner at RE(is a DT), Dumervil, Lynch & Armstead at RE(Should be LE for the LEO spot in the new 4-3 under scheme, similar to the Seahawks defense, since Robert Saleh is DC). Just some weird things I noticed.
Yeah the depth charts are pretty horrendous (no disrespect EA) but they dropped the ball so far on their 1st roster update. It's going to be a work in progress for me. And people rely way too heavily on Ourlads. Ourlads is not as accurate as people give them credit for. Matter of fact Ourlads was horrible last year. OK there I said my peace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rovert22044

After Madden 17's last official roster update, there was only 36 available CAPs. Not sure where you got 90 out of it, but I was only able to create 36 players before the game stopped saving them. This year I'm not completely sure. Jerwoods loves to post 100 posts in my thread, and he seems to have an idea....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Tears
In franchise how do I keep the CPU from putting the Superstars at kr and pr? Example TY was returning for colts. I want the real life guys doing the returning. Also is there any way to keep the real starters in place? Example is lions put riddick in over Abdullah at
Question of the year 4 years in a row! EA drives me nuts with this. You're pretty much S.O.L. This is another reason why I've been choosing to release Long Snappers off the TE list more and more. LS never get imported over during Franchise mode. And several 'depth players' also don't get imported in franchise mode, which severely defeats the purpose of having full rosters ready to go for pre-season. And it doesnt matter what you do to the depth charts, EA automatically redoes all of them for you. My roster is best suited for 'Play Now' mode as well as everyone else's. It'll convert in franchise mode, but like I said, Madden basically re-does all of the depth charts and only imports so many positions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fershizzle42
Quick question are these rosters being updated for salaries also? For example Derek Carr's salary is off etc
There are tons of players with inaccurate salaries on this game. I don't choose to mess with them though. SEVERAL teams have exceedingly high salary caps which prevents a lot of roster editing, so the only time I ever touch a salary is to lower someone's salary so I can adjust roster transactions for accuracy. Salaries in franchise mode have never been accurate through Madden/EA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YogiGarebear89
EA's decision on which UFAs they place on rosters was sorta random this year. Donte Deayon isn't likely to make anything more than the practice squad if he's lucky though. I'll add him to the game for you if you're in dire need of him, but he won't even import over to Franchise Mode.... (Thanks EA).

My M23 Community Roster for Xbox Series X/S:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...eries-x-s.html

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 08-22-2017 at 08:44 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »