Home

Associated Fictional Draft Classes Presented by CWsapp And Raider4eva

This is a discussion on Associated Fictional Draft Classes Presented by CWsapp And Raider4eva within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-03-2019, 10:58 AM   #745
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Associated Fictional Draft Classes Presented by CWsapp And Raider4eva

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWSapp757
The stats are pretty much done for all 20 classes though so those aren't going anywhere lol. I'll just keep going with the scouting reports and eliminate some things like the elaborate write ups for the first rounders and maybe a few more things. I guess we can play it by ear. In the mean time I'll just keep knocking these classes out. Can't go wrong with that.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Operation Sports mobile app

Right, but is inputting them into the spreadsheet time consuming? Maybe just provide a separate excel sheet each year w the stats
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2019, 11:10 AM   #746
SimWorld Draft Class Guru

CWSapp757's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by wodi
Right, but is inputting them into the spreadsheet time consuming? Maybe just provide a separate excel sheet each year w the stats
Oh nah. The stats are honestly the easiest part because I just copy and paste them from the excel spreadsheet I already have them on. It takes no more than 5 to 10 minutes to get the stats to the scouting report. Since im not really into making things look too pretty, I can honestly say the most time consuming part os usually doing the write ups. I may refrain from doing them for undrafted guys or just shorten them for the first rounders.

#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 10-03-2019, 11:31 AM   #747
Pro

Associated Fictional Draft Classes Presented by CWsapp And Raider4eva

Quote:
Oh nah. The stats are honestly the easiest part because I just copy and paste them from the excel spreadsheet I already have them on. It takes no more than 5 to 10 minutes to get the stats to the scouting report. Since im not really into making things look too pretty, I can honestly say the most time consuming part os usually doing the write ups. I may refrain from doing them for undrafted guys or just shorten them for the first rounders.

Could probably ignore them for 75% of the offensive lineman too....

Orrr just limit to like top 3 rd and then a bunch of “notable” guys
Old 10-03-2019, 01:32 PM   #748
Rookie

I guess I'll come in with a dissenting opinion...

I played a ton of Madden last year and only made it through about 7 drafts with these draft classes. While there are certainly people who go through the classes quicker than I did, I think the download numbers indicated that they're a minority.

The thing that makes these classes different, for me, is the scouting report. I pay attention to the entire draft to see where that 5th round OLB I had my eye on goes and I recognize players around the league, whether they're first round superstars or mid-round role players. The reason why is because each of them had a story, however small, and I actually took the time to get to know each of them. If it's just a spreadsheet with some college stats and the grades in Madden's scouting system, they don't mean much to me.

I understand this is a massive undertaking and I'm thankful for whatever we get. I just wanted to throw in my two cents that the scouting reports are what really made these classes for my friends and myself last year and I really hope to see them back for as many classes as possible.
Old 10-03-2019, 02:30 PM   #749

CWSapp757's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LK x Mufasa
I guess I'll come in with a dissenting opinion...

I played a ton of Madden last year and only made it through about 7 drafts with these draft classes. While there are certainly people who go through the classes quicker than I did, I think the download numbers indicated that they're a minority.

The thing that makes these classes different, for me, is the scouting report. I pay attention to the entire draft to see where that 5th round OLB I had my eye on goes and I recognize players around the league, whether they're first round superstars or mid-round role players. The reason why is because each of them had a story, however small, and I actually took the time to get to know each of them. If it's just a spreadsheet with some college stats and the grades in Madden's scouting system, they don't mean much to me.

I understand this is a massive undertaking and I'm thankful for whatever we get. I just wanted to throw in my two cents that the scouting reports are what really made these classes for my friends and myself last year and I really hope to see them back for as many classes as possible.
I appreciate the feedback man.

Also, in other news, this massive patch seems awesome but it's causing issues with the draft editor. I currently am unable to change apperances or colleges. You can change them on the player's edit page but the changes don't stick. This is really weird and frustrating.

Old 10-03-2019, 02:55 PM   #750
Pro

Quote:
I appreciate the feedback man.

Also, in other news, this massive patch seems awesome but it's causing issues with the draft editor. I currently am unable to change apperances or colleges. You can change them on the player's edit page but the changes don't stick. This is really weird and frustrating.

Maybe try editing it in a “new” cfm?
Old 10-03-2019, 03:11 PM   #751

CWSapp757's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wodi
Maybe try editing it in a “new” cfm?
Tried that as well. I'm gonna go back to work and try agaon tonight.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2019, 02:43 AM   #752
Rookie

OVR: 4

Will these be for Xbox not? Thank you sounds awesome.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »