Home

M19 1985 Season Roster PS4

This is a discussion on M19 1985 Season Roster PS4 within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-29-2018, 08:32 AM   #241
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: M19 1985 Season Roster PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iteachpercussion
I think it is week 3 when the draft class options show up. You will have the option to import a draft class.
Ok ty percussion
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2018, 01:09 AM   #242
Rookie

OVR: 0

My intital impression of the rosters are they look amazing. i just wish the game had 2 key customize options.

1. Uniforms- The game should have more uniform choices. i can work around most uniforms by using the classic ones provided. Since there is not many away uniform choices and as long as the uniforms do not clash i will be okay with it.

2. Stadium choices or/and team creation. I remember in Madden on Ps2 let me do stadium creation along with team creation.The creativity from that alone made it worth the 49.99 (?) as with this function it wasnt just merely a roster update. It was a blast watching the Pro Bowl with the helmets that I created. (Las Vegas Outlaws were amazing with the logo that was provided and hearing "Dateline Las Vegas" on the Tony Bruno show in between games.
The first time i didnt just skip from game to game but soaked in the "Radio Show" after a played game. its sad that with the space available on the software today this is no longer available. Instead we get generic tweets that i do not even read because they essentially say the same thing.
Sorry for the off-topic rant, but it would be a lot of fun to play these rosters with the Raiders in the LA Coliseum rather than Oakland, the Cardinals playing in an outdoor astroturf stadium rather than playing inside a dome.and so forth. Also wish we could rename teams cities. Like the Chargers back to San Diego. (I think that the Chargers in LA is blasphemy somewhere )

The game is great but without any real customization the shelf life is pretty much limited year to year. Is the game perfect? No. Does it exactly mimic what we see on Sunday? No, but the fun factor is still there.

Once again great job on these classic rosters as it is my first time using these and am excited about it. I can finally be the AFC Champion New England Patriots with the classic uniforms and going to right the wrong that was the Super Bowl.
Old 11-30-2018, 07:54 AM   #243
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canton_Carl
My intital impression of the rosters are they look amazing. i just wish the game had 2 key customize options.

1. Uniforms- The game should have more uniform choices. i can work around most uniforms by using the classic ones provided. Since there is not many away uniform choices and as long as the uniforms do not clash i will be okay with it.

2. Stadium choices or/and team creation. I remember in Madden on Ps2 let me do stadium creation along with team creation.The creativity from that alone made it worth the 49.99 (?) as with this function it wasnt just merely a roster update. It was a blast watching the Pro Bowl with the helmets that I created. (Las Vegas Outlaws were amazing with the logo that was provided and hearing "Dateline Las Vegas" on the Tony Bruno show in between games.
The first time i didnt just skip from game to game but soaked in the "Radio Show" after a played game. its sad that with the space available on the software today this is no longer available. Instead we get generic tweets that i do not even read because they essentially say the same thing.
Sorry for the off-topic rant, but it would be a lot of fun to play these rosters with the Raiders in the LA Coliseum rather than Oakland, the Cardinals playing in an outdoor astroturf stadium rather than playing inside a dome.and so forth. Also wish we could rename teams cities. Like the Chargers back to San Diego. (I think that the Chargers in LA is blasphemy somewhere )

The game is great but without any real customization the shelf life is pretty much limited year to year. Is the game perfect? No. Does it exactly mimic what we see on Sunday? No, but the fun factor is still there.

Once again great job on these classic rosters as it is my first time using these and am excited about it. I can finally be the AFC Champion New England Patriots with the classic uniforms and going to right the wrong that was the Super Bowl.
I would recommend installing 17, and 18 if you have them and the hard drive space, he has sets on there as well. 1999 and 1989, and in 18, 1994, 2002, 1987, theres also a great 2005 and fictional set to, they all play pretty much the same. Its madden lol but worth having for the names and ratings play alone.
Old 12-03-2018, 12:16 PM   #244
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iteachpercussion
I have not uploaded the roster with QB changes yet; however, I am liking the results overall.

I made the changes in my franchise and I am very happy with the results after two full games. I am seeing more variation in accuracy due to slider changes along with the higher QB ratings. Completion percentages are better as well, and yes there are some bad throws. Pressure matters!

I am going to put my sliders here, but as I said before, sliders are very much a personal preference. I like to see penalties so my penalty sliders are a bit high. I like to see bad throws so the QBA is low. I think the game plays well with these sliders and my roster. I welcome your feedback on them if you use them.

Skill level: All Pro
Qrt Length: 15 min. 15 sec
Game Speed: normal
Fatigue: 50
Injuries: 13 (could go up to 20)
Speed Parity: 50

Sliders: HUM/CPU
QBA: 20/20
PB: 60/45
WRC: 50/50
RB: 60/80
FMB:35/35
RECTime: 50/50
INT: 40
COV: 50/50
TCK:50/50
Special Teams: all 50

Penalties:
Offsides: 80
False Start: 60
OFF Hld: 80
Facemask: 55
Block in the back: 50
Roughing: 50
Def PI: 65
Def Hld: 65
I downloaded a file this morning called 1985c was this your upload of the new roster or no?
Old 12-03-2018, 04:02 PM   #245
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormsWarning
I downloaded a file this morning called 1985c was this your upload of the new roster or no?
So it did upload. LOL

Yes that is mine with the QB edits which I mentioned in an earlier post.

I uploaded it last night but it did not show up on my end and when I went to look for it, an error came up saying that it could not connect to EA. I am glad it uploaded.

Let me know what you think of the QB rating changes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2018, 04:18 PM   #246
MVP

Ok all, so the 1985c roster is the one with the QB edits which more closely resemble the normal Madden ratings.

I suggest using the sliders I posted. Please let me know what you think. Later today I will try to post a pdf that has the new ratings on it so you can simply adjust the ratings in your current franchise.

I am trying to figure out which way I want to go with the draft class QB ratings. So feedback is helpful.
Old 12-03-2018, 10:42 PM   #247
MVP

I have attached a PDF with the new QB ratings. If you want to give them a try in Franchise mode you can make these edits without having to restart everything. It only takes about 15 minutes or so.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf New QB ratings.pdf (241.1 KB, 73 views)
Old 12-04-2018, 12:07 AM   #248
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

I looked at them and to be honest I like it, it gives a lot 8f variation, and I feel its deserved to be honest, those QBs were well on there way to the hall of fame while others were just in awe at what they could do on the field.

Thxfordoing this, I went back and installed 18 as well with your sets and a couple others. I miss my xbox, but if you have one you really need to check out black kakari sets on x1 between yours and his you wont need any more football.

But thx again, God bless and happy holidays.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »