Home

Charter04's Xbox1 Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Xbox1 Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-01-2014, 02:58 PM   #289
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Xbox1 Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

Just so you guys know, the WR Catching (User) and Interceptions (CPU) slider has virtually no effect at all in game.

Just tested out playing a full game with Charters Sliders All Madden except with user catching at 100 and CPU Interceptions at 0, I just threw all game mostly deep and fades near the goalline to see if the sliders even made a difference.

CPU had 12 pass deflections and 7 INTs; so even with the interception slider at 0 they intercepted the ball 36.8% of the time they made contact with the ball.

Where as my WRs caught the ball 15 times and dropped 13 passes even with the user catching slider at 100. 53.5% of the time the WR caught the pass when they made contact with the ball.

This is abysmal EA...it really isn't that hard to program. They should just make it so when the slider is at 0, it's impossible for an interception; when it's at 100 it should be impossible to drop a pass. If it's at 2 then 2% of time time it's caught; 98% of the time dropped, etc...but no. That would make far too much sense. sigh
Old 02-02-2014, 11:41 AM   #290
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_New_Classic
Just so you guys know, the WR Catching (User) and Interceptions (CPU) slider has virtually no effect at all in game.

Just tested out playing a full game with Charters Sliders All Madden except with user catching at 100 and CPU Interceptions at 0, I just threw all game mostly deep and fades near the goalline to see if the sliders even made a difference.

CPU had 12 pass deflections and 7 INTs; so even with the interception slider at 0 they intercepted the ball 36.8% of the time they made contact with the ball.

Where as my WRs caught the ball 15 times and dropped 13 passes even with the user catching slider at 100. 53.5% of the time the WR caught the pass when they made contact with the ball.

This is abysmal EA...it really isn't that hard to program. They should just make it so when the slider is at 0, it's impossible for an interception; when it's at 100 it should be impossible to drop a pass. If it's at 2 then 2% of time time it's caught; 98% of the time dropped, etc...but no. That would make far too much sense. sigh
Just a fyi but the pass cov slider is what affects int's. It is funny because you would think the int slider would have something to do with, you know, int's lol. But ya. Try your same test but put cpu pass cov to 0 and see what happens.

Not sure about wr catch. I've just left it at default.
Old 02-03-2014, 03:19 PM   #291
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

here is a good article on ratings

http://mymaddenpad.com/2014/02/03/pl...butes-anyways/
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2014, 05:28 PM   #292
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I'll post the current All Pro set I'm using later.
Any idea when we can expect that completed AP set? Thank you for all your work!
Old 02-07-2014, 05:03 PM   #293
Banned

kpkpkp's Arena

OVR: 13

Charter,

Are you still using default all pro? Or the ones listed on page 1 of this thread?
Old 02-07-2014, 09:37 PM   #294
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikeski
Any idea when we can expect that completed AP set? Thank you for all your work!

I'm still pretty close to default AP. I lowered user pass accuracy to 10, run block to 40, Pass reaction to 45, CPU pass block to 70, CPU tackle to 55. Left all penalties. At 50. Everything else is default. It's playing good.

What I think is that you really need to not raise any user slider above 50 and not lower any CPU slider below 50. Things seem to mess up when you do.

Also penalties just seem to mess stuff up when I adjust them. It's not worth getting a few penalties but, messing up game play
Old 02-07-2014, 10:09 PM   #295
Rookie

S S0DEN's Arena

We have used these sliders with a little adjustment for 2 - 32 owner franchise for 2 seasons now. They work very, very good - thank you.
Old 02-08-2014, 04:26 PM   #296
Banned

kpkpkp's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I'm still pretty close to default AP. I lowered user pass accuracy to 10, run block to 40, Pass reaction to 45, CPU pass block to 70, CPU tackle to 55. Left all penalties. At 50. Everything else is default. It's playing good.

What I think is that you really need to not raise any user slider above 50 and not lower any CPU slider below 50. Things seem to mess up when you do.

Also penalties just seem to mess stuff up when I adjust them. It's not worth getting a few penalties but, messing up game play
Charter,

Are you going to post a finalized set that's close to Default AP?

Like, in addition to the set on page 1?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »