Home

ALL PRO SLIDERS A WHOLE NEW GAME - AMAZING

This is a discussion on ALL PRO SLIDERS A WHOLE NEW GAME - AMAZING within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-26-2014, 07:16 PM   #41
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: ALL PRO SLIDERS A WHOLE NEW GAME - AMAZING

Just finished my second game with this set of sliders. I'm sticking with them. They work great. I played the Seahawks in the NFC Championship game and it was a hard fought game. The Seahawks are a real tough team who beat me in the NFC Championship game last season and beat me in the regular season. All of their players deliver hard hits and they blitz a lot. They're not a team that can generate lots of pressure without blitzing. I'm four years into my franchise and they've lost some important players up front. They still have 3/4 of the Legion of Boom, Browner plays for the Packers now. But they're a tough team on the game, especially at home.

The first half, I couldn't get anything done. They were constantly pressuring my QB and I threw two picks in the red zone. Then before the end of the first half, I threw a third INT that Sherman returned for a TD. They had me beat 21-0 at the half, but I managed to come back.

So, everything has been working pretty well. Not a lot of dropped passes. Elite CBs like Sherman, play like elite CBs. I struggled passing the ball, but had success running on them. Marshawn Lynch broke a lot of tackles, but my defense kept him under control. After he broke one tackle, someone else was there to wrap him up every time. Russell Wilson had a few big runs, but threw two terrible INTs at the end of the game that kept my lead intact.

I do have one main concern though. The glitch where the defender runs past the QB instead of sacking him happened again in this game and led to a 40 yard pass when it should have been a sack. That's pretty annoying.

Overall, the game played out well and I wound up beating Seattle. I wouldn't have been surprised or upset if they wound up winning the game. But I managed to stop throwing INTs in the second half and tired out their defense with the run. Good game, overall. Definitely keeping these sliders. Here are the key stats:

User
QB Cam Newton 19/30 223 yards, 63% completion, 2 TD/ 3 INT 68.4 rating

HB Darren McFadden 15/ 96 yards, 6.3 YPC 1 TD
HB Robert Turbin 11/ 55 yards, 5 YPC
QB Cam Newton 4/ 31 yards 7.7 YPC

TE Greg Olsen 5/ 85 yards
WR Miles Ali 3/ 55 yards 1 TD
TE David Ausberry 2/ 22 yards 1 TD

Defense
10 TFL, 4 sacks, 2 INTs
284 yards allowed (177 passing, 107 rushing)

CPU
QB Russell Wilson 17/ 26 197 yards, 65% completion, 1 TD/ 2 INT, 68.9 rating

HB Marshawn Lynch 21/ 59 yards, 2.8 YPC, 1 TD
QB Russell Wilson 3/ 48 yards, 16 YPC

WR Marc Mariani 5/ 69 yards
WR Percy Harvin 3/ 30 yards 1 TD

Defense
5 TFL, 2 sacks, 3 INT (one returned for TD)
389 yards allowed (207 passing, 182 rushing)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2014, 03:49 PM   #42
Rookie

JCHISENH2016's Arena

OVR: 1

This plays so well! I got excited about Madden again watching videos for Madden 15 so I decided to fire up another CFM and play as a player (HB) with an updated custom roster. I wanted to try out new sliders and this works so well. Playing for the Dolphins and I went up against Cleveland in week 1. Johnny Manziel struggled a bit but had a few big scrambles and huge throws. We were down 18 in the fourth but their defense got worn down and I was able to break open some huge runs here and there. We came back and lost by 5, 31-26 in the final moments. I am so glad I found this thread and tried it out!
Old 06-12-2014, 04:03 PM   #43
MVP

Teleo's Arena

OVR: 0

What threshold are you guys playing on with speed at fast?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »