Home

HuskerFan214 "Almost True" Madden NFL 15 Sliders

This is a discussion on HuskerFan214 "Almost True" Madden NFL 15 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-03-2014, 01:27 AM   #65
Rookie

roos1048's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: HuskerFan214 "Almost True" Madden NFL 15 Sliders

very nice work
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2014, 02:36 AM   #66
Banned

OVR: 2

Question do you think these would work while for someone that has a hard time throwing the ball on all pro? The intintonarl grounding thing is interesting. I have been hearing a lot of people saying the thing about having it on 0 and the last few games I have had it at like 90 I think and like 80% of the throws the CPU was trying to make where within like 5 yards of the line of scremute.
Old 09-03-2014, 08:37 AM   #67
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

Tried the sliders AND the edited rosters, had to stop at halftime after Jake Locker went 17-19 for 181 Yards and a TD before the 2nd quarter was even over. I 'd like to mention I also had 6 sacks before halftime.

The sacks and QB issue makes this the most not fun Madden I have played in a long time. The dev team just doesn't know how to create an accurate football sim, at least when it comes to QB play.
Old 09-04-2014, 02:46 AM   #68
Banned

So I just finished my first game with these packers me vs cowboys. Tony room went 28-43 for 338 yards and missed like 4 or 5 throws and attempted quite a few deeper passes that Is the good news. The bad new I had 8 sacks and like 4 or 5 where because he held on to the ball to long and a few other times even when there was a incompletion or a completed pass he held on to the ball to long.
Old 09-04-2014, 09:02 AM   #69
Rookie

OVR: 0

I played a few games with your sliders.
I noticed that cornerbacks and saftey's dropped many open interceptions and some was clear as day. I also noticed that some of the wide receivers would stop running routes when thrown to, that only happened a few times though, I chalked it up to real life scenarios cause things like this do happen. Overall im satisfied with the sliders, my games have been great. Very close games and nail biters. Sometimes i had to go for it on 4th down twice in 2 games because if not I probably would have lost. Also stats were on point for me. sorry i didn't post the game stats. Next game I will take a screen shot.

Colts vs Chiefs
28 24

Redskins vs Cowboys
27 24
Old 09-04-2014, 08:05 PM   #70
Just started!

OVR: 0

Hey man. These are pretty damn good sliders. I used them last night on a two game test. Still need to test mor. What does your league stats look like at end of season. In my first yr it looked like everybody played half a season ha. I want funcompetive stats that look real. Bout 100 rushing and 300 yrds passing on good games. I also want to be able to have an off day where stats dont look crazy. For the most part i think your sliders achieve that.
Old 09-04-2014, 10:57 PM   #71
Rookie

jjazwick's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by cards2677
Hey man. These are pretty damn good sliders. I used them last night on a two game test. Still need to test mor. What does your league stats look like at end of season. In my first yr it looked like everybody played half a season ha. I want funcompetive stats that look real. Bout 100 rushing and 300 yrds passing on good games. I also want to be able to have an off day where stats dont look crazy. For the most part i think your sliders achieve that.
Are you playing offline Connected Franchise or Online. Sim stats have been fixed for online mode but need to be patched from offline. I will be working on updating sliders the next couple days to see if I can get pass block to work. Thanks for the feedback. Think this base has potential and may help when EA sends down a patch?

Playing Madden NFL 17, MLB 16 The Show, Star Wars Battlefront & Battlefield 4 on PS4.

http://www.twitch.tv/huskerfan214

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC69...I1PAHRqZM4RzGA

Feedback Box Scores
http://dynasties.operationsports.com/index.php
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2014, 01:36 AM   #72
Rookie

JoeTex's Arena

First game using sliders. Felt good. Did notice CPU D dropped sure picks. Other than that pretty solid.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Madden15slider.jpg (92.1 KB, 160 views)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »