Home

Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-12-2014, 06:44 PM   #241
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nykez
yes, this was the all new green sliders from yesterday.
If it continues it might be time to drop the CPUs INTs and Catching to 45.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2014, 06:49 PM   #242
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by drockthebeast
Yuup. CB's still don't catch the picks. But I don't wanna move it up more an get 5 picks every game.
Really? I get a good amount of picks. I don't have any trouble in that area with the INTs at 50. Maybe it's your DBs?
Old 10-13-2014, 01:14 AM   #243
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I got my own Custom playbook..
Ouch, my team got beat... Then my other team giants got spanked.>.< flipping cruz done for the year too!

But, how you doing man?

Btw, what is your custom playbook have in it? Curious. Haha
Old 10-13-2014, 01:18 AM   #244
MVP

HC0023's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Ouch, my team got beat... Then my other team giants got spanked.>.< flipping cruz done for the year too!

But, how you doing man?

Btw, what is your custom playbook have in it? Curious. Haha
BRO, You think you got Problems look at my Avatar that should say it all LOL
Old 10-13-2014, 09:48 AM   #245
Banned

OVR: 5

I love the green all madden sliders. i am not seeing excessive sacks. However, I cannot stop the CPU QB. In 2 games there were a total of 3 incompletions from them, and 2 of them were hits on the QB that caused an incomplete pass. Only one was off target. I thought this was one thing that EA was touting as being more realistic this year? And I find it is worse than ever.

Does anyone else see this problem? Its a game killer for me. I am about ready to give up and sell this thing while it still has some value.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2014, 09:55 AM   #246
Banned

PENAPENA's Arena

OVR: 4

Hey Jarodd, have you noticed there will be games where your QB just can't hit the broad side of a barn? I've had games where Derek Carr (86 SAC, 86 MAC, 78 DAC) couldn't hit any type of pass play to save his life. Overthrown drags, slants, digs, and underthrown curls and screen plays were the norm for that game. I was wondering if Consistency is a factor so I've upped it while I finished simulating the last half of my Raiders 1st year (remember I tanked the first year trading away good veterans for picks). Just trying to figure out if this is a slider issue or if this is something I can fix by upping Carr's attributes.
Old 10-13-2014, 10:07 AM   #247
Rookie

mullhouse's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by PENAPENA
Hey Jarodd, have you noticed there will be games where your QB just can't hit the broad side of a barn? I've had games where Derek Carr (86 SAC, 86 MAC, 78 DAC) couldn't hit any type of pass play to save his life. Overthrown drags, slants, digs, and underthrown curls and screen plays were the norm for that game. I was wondering if Consistency is a factor so I've upped it while I finished simulating the last half of my Raiders 1st year (remember I tanked the first year trading away good veterans for picks). Just trying to figure out if this is a slider issue or if this is something I can fix by upping Carr's attributes.
I know consistency is a huge deal this year. The M15 strategy guide has it as the number 1 most important attribute upgrade for pocket QBs
Old 10-13-2014, 10:22 AM   #248
Banned

PENAPENA's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mullhouse
I know consistency is a huge deal this year. The M15 strategy guide has it as the number 1 most important attribute upgrade for pocket QBs
Thanks, after that game I have focused on upping it. Got it to 82 overall by the end of the year. After a very good draft class (I picked #1 overall) and moving to L.A., I'm hoping to get the Raiders to turn a new leaf this year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »