JoshC1977s M15 Set - Page 238 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977s M15 Set

This is a discussion on JoshC1977s M15 Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-16-2015, 05:24 AM   #1897
Rookie
 
adickerson's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Sep 2008
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Week 12 at the 1-9 Bears. Won 26 to 17 but the game was no where near as close as the score would indicate. Even though cutler did throw for 70% we held them to 167 total yards. my run game was also great so we were able to dominate TOP 33:07 to 18:51. Only reason it was so close was because we had 5 turnovers! Every time It was looking like I was about to go up by 2 scores we would fumble or throw a pick( All madden BS? On my last pick, a wide open Evans watched a perfectly thrown pass sail right past his head, didn't even raise his arms to try and catch it.) Bunch of sacks again (11) I sacked Cutler 7 times and they got me 4.

TB 26, CHI 17

Freeman 21/35 60%, 337 yds, 1 TD, 2 Int, 4 Sacks
Cutler 19/27 70%, 161 Yds, 0 TD, 2 Int, 7 Sacks

Bears 12 Att 64 yds 5.3 ypc, 1 Td
Bucs 39 Att, 204 yds 5.2 ypc, 1Td

Sinorice Perry also ran a kickoff back for a TD on me.

Last edited by adickerson; 05-16-2015 at 05:26 AM.
adickerson is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 08:06 AM   #1898
All Star
 
JoshC1977's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: SF East Bay Area
Blog Entries: 1
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by adickerson
Week 12 at the 1-9 Bears. Won 26 to 17 but the game was no where near as close as the score would indicate. Even though cutler did throw for 70% we held them to 167 total yards. my run game was also great so we were able to dominate TOP 33:07 to 18:51. Only reason it was so close was because we had 5 turnovers! Every time It was looking like I was about to go up by 2 scores we would fumble or throw a pick( All madden BS? On my last pick, a wide open Evans watched a perfectly thrown pass sail right past his head, didn't even raise his arms to try and catch it.) Bunch of sacks again (11) I sacked Cutler 7 times and they got me 4.

TB 26, CHI 17

Freeman 21/35 60%, 337 yds, 1 TD, 2 Int, 4 Sacks
Cutler 19/27 70%, 161 Yds, 0 TD, 2 Int, 7 Sacks

Bears 12 Att 64 yds 5.3 ypc, 1 Td
Bucs 39 Att, 204 yds 5.2 ypc, 1Td

Sinorice Perry also ran a kickoff back for a TD on me.
Your sack numbers are very strange to me - they're way higher than what I have seen. Are you sure you have all three difficulty settings set properly and the main menu settings aligned with the CFM settings?
__________________
"Sim" is not about what is not about what is in the game, but rather in how you play it.
JoshC1977 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 11:21 AM   #1899
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

My Browns lost to the Ravens 31-24 in week 17... we lost the division and now face the Colts in the wild card.

It was 10-3 Ravens at half and then Flacco started lighting me up. They sustained really lengthy drives and my backup corners couldn't cover their wideouts. The Ravens tied the game 24-24 with about 45 seconds left. I thought I'd run a play or two and see if I could get in field goal range... well... manziel sacked, fumbled, returned for a TD! We threw the hail Mary with :04 left and Josh Gordon jumped up, caught the ball in the endzone, and then dropped it!!!

I only sacked Flacco once that game.
GLASS87 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 02:33 PM   #1900
Rookie
 
adickerson's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Sep 2008
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Your sack numbers are very strange to me - they're way higher than what I have seen. Are you sure you have all three difficulty settings set properly and the main menu settings aligned with the CFM settings?
Main Menu and CFM settings match but I am at a loss about the 3 Difficulty settings. What am I missing?
adickerson is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 02:43 PM   #1901
All Star
 
JoshC1977's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: SF East Bay Area
Blog Entries: 1
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by adickerson
Main Menu and CFM settings match but I am at a loss about the 3 Difficulty settings. What am I missing?
There are three difficulty levels you have to worry about; the main menu setting, the CFM setting, and the setting you enter initially following the original Cam Newton intro. Unless you are 100% sure you set this to All Pro, you need to do the following:
  1. In the main menu, go to 'Customize', then to 'Manage Files'. Delete your profile.
  2. Turn off the game and start it back up. You will go through the first time set-up stuff and will go through the Cam Newton intro again.
  3. After the intro plays out (or you exit out of it), you will be asked to select a difficulty. Select All Pro here.
  4. Once you get back to the main menu, set all of your autosubs, game settings (set the difficulty here to All Madden), penalty sliders, and game sliders as they are for the current set (or in your CFM if you made personal tweaks).
  5. Go into your CFM and import the sliders using the triangle button (on PS4....no clue what it is on the other system). Within your CFM, set it to All Madden.
__________________
"Sim" is not about what is not about what is in the game, but rather in how you play it.
JoshC1977 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 05:27 PM   #1902
Rookie
 
adickerson's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Sep 2008
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
There are three difficulty levels you have to worry about; the main menu setting, the CFM setting, and the setting you enter initially following the original Cam Newton intro. Unless you are 100% sure you set this to All Pro, you need to do the following:
  1. In the main menu, go to 'Customize', then to 'Manage Files'. Delete your profile.
  2. Turn off the game and start it back up. You will go through the first time set-up stuff and will go through the Cam Newton intro again.
  3. After the intro plays out (or you exit out of it), you will be asked to select a difficulty. Select All Pro here.
  4. Once you get back to the main menu, set all of your autosubs, game settings (set the difficulty here to All Madden), penalty sliders, and game sliders as they are for the current set (or in your CFM if you made personal tweaks).
  5. Go into your CFM and import the sliders using the triangle button (on PS4....no clue what it is on the other system). Within your CFM, set it to All Madden.
Well that seems to have done the trick, just finished the week 13 matchup against the bungles and it was an offensive shoot out with almost 950 yards of total offense and very little QB pressure on either side, only 2 sacks total.

Cincy 26, Bucs 34

Dalton - 32/49 407 yds, 65%comp, 2 td, 3 int, 1 sack, 79.2 rating
Freeman - 21/30 334 yds, 70%comp, 3td, 2int, 1 sack, 112.3 rating

Cincy - 23 att, 107 yds, 4.7 ypc
Bucs - 29 att, 109 yds, 3.8 ypc
adickerson is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 06:40 PM   #1903
All Star
 
JoshC1977's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: SF East Bay Area
Blog Entries: 1
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by adickerson
Well that seems to have done the trick, just finished the week 13 matchup against the bungles and it was an offensive shoot out with almost 950 yards of total offense and very little QB pressure on either side, only 2 sacks total.

Cincy 26, Bucs 34

Dalton - 32/49 407 yds, 65%comp, 2 td, 3 int, 1 sack, 79.2 rating
Freeman - 21/30 334 yds, 70%comp, 3td, 2int, 1 sack, 112.3 rating

Cincy - 23 att, 107 yds, 4.7 ypc
Bucs - 29 att, 109 yds, 3.8 ypc
Ah...THAT is more like it Two mediocre defenses and effective playmakers on offense....
__________________
"Sim" is not about what is not about what is in the game, but rather in how you play it.
JoshC1977 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 06:48 PM   #1904
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

So on all-madden, does the CPU get a boost to ratings or does the user get a penalty to ratings or both?
tyg412 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:37 AM.

Top -