Home

Mike Lowe Madden 2016 Sliders

This is a discussion on Mike Lowe Madden 2016 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-23-2015, 06:42 PM   #185
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Mike Lowe Madden 2016 Sliders

Anyone tried these with coach mode?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2015, 02:37 PM   #186
MVP

forme95's Arena

Hey Mike, a buddy let me borrow the game. I cant wait to try your sliders tonight to see if I actually like this years version of the game. Thought I'd give MLB a break.

Franchise SIM is dead. Find your favorite iterations and play it forever. Card games are whats "now" and games will cater in that direction and forget realism.

Just have fun and play :)
Old 11-27-2015, 03:09 PM   #187
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18

That's great! I actually rebought the game last night for $30 after selling my copy a week ago for $40!

I'm out of town the rest of the week though, so won't get a chance to fire it up until Monday at the earliest. With the big patch that hit this week, I'll probably start my Raiders franchise over as I was only a few weeks in. Game plays great, but there are just some issues that still drive me nuts such as OL never getting hurt in played games, and the absence of any sort of special teams errors.

Still the best Madden ever, but the EA team really has to bring the focus back to simulation/franchise. We're the ones who've funded this game for decades and it's where the focus should be long-term as these MUT modes are a flash in the pan. Period. Those kind of gamers will move onto to something as soon as a better option comes along.
Old 11-27-2015, 04:01 PM   #188
MVP

forme95's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowe
That's great! I actually rebought the game last night for $30 after selling my copy a week ago for $40!

I'm out of town the rest of the week though, so won't get a chance to fire it up until Monday at the earliest. With the big patch that hit this week, I'll probably start my Raiders franchise over as I was only a few weeks in. Game plays great, but there are just some issues that still drive me nuts such as OL never getting hurt in played games, and the absence of any sort of special teams errors.

Still the best Madden ever, but the EA team really has to bring the focus back to simulation/franchise. We're the ones who've funded this game for decades and it's where the focus should be long-term as these MUT modes are a flash in the pan. Period. Those kind of gamers will move onto to something as soon as a better option comes along.
Sweet, thanks for the feedback. I'll give you mine after this weekend. I havent played in a couple years. Last years was a waste, and I didnt think much of 25. So, I may be a little rusty. But just looking at your set, and watching your broadcasts, I have really liked the results. Have a great vaca.

Franchise SIM is dead. Find your favorite iterations and play it forever. Card games are whats "now" and games will cater in that direction and forget realism.

Old 11-28-2015, 10:04 AM   #189
MVP

forme95's Arena

I got two preseason games in last night. Im 1-0-1 with the Browns. Your set is awesome so far. Stats were around spot on. The only issue I had (it was only the tie game so far) was the HOF back up QB inside 2 min left to play. I was playing the Bills (i wish I would have figured out how to save it) and both (me and the CPU) back ups were hovering around 50% comp. all game. 1:01 left in the 4th and I was up by 7 (16 - 23) and Emanual goes 5/5 for 88 yards and a TD. 33 sec left in the game. Now, the cool part is, I HAVE NEVER had a tie in any football game Ive played. But went the whole OT and ended 26 all. Now I think thats just usual Madden, or hopefully a freak thing. You have NAILED the sliders for my taste. Im usually a coach mode type player, but with your set, I actually have been enjoying playing the game. Spot on brother!!

Pre Week 3 @ TB = a loss. My guys just didnt have it and the D was just horrible for me. Great mix with these sliders. Another game with decent stats, penalties, gameplay. Im sitting avg right now on O and below avg on D. Nothing is carried away as far as stats go. What I did though to try for a few games, I raised Holding +1, Lowered Face Mask -1 and block in the back -2. I was seeing more block in the back then I was holding. Going to roll with that for 3, 4 weeks and see how it changes. But really, awesome sliders man imo.

Last edited by forme95; 11-28-2015 at 02:08 PM.
Old 12-03-2015, 05:17 PM   #190
Rookie

bobloblah1980's Arena

OVR: 1

are these in the vault at all PS4?
Old 12-03-2015, 05:36 PM   #191
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobloblah1980
are these in the vault at all PS4?
I believe so, but I cannot guarantee they are still the most recent. The first post has what's most recent.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2015, 07:26 PM   #192
MVP

tetoleetd's Arena

OVR: 8

first things first, i love these sliders. they are realistic and challenging.

but for real man, the amount of penalties you get with these sliders are ridiculous. i put illegal block in the back at 52(you had it set to be higher) and ive seriously gotten 4 block in the back penalties so far in less than a quarter and a half of play.

im sure youve tested these sliders and played many games with them, but i dont see how you possibly didnt notice the insane amount of penalties.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »