Madden 16 Coach Mode Realistic All-Pro Sliders - Page 23 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Madden 16 Coach Mode Realistic All-Pro Sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 16 Coach Mode Realistic All-Pro Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2015, 07:25 PM   #177
Rookie
 
Starfleeter's Arena
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Tulsa, OK
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Madden 16 Coach Mode Realistic All-Pro Sliders

So I'm going through and setting the sliders and am wondering how in the world you go the penalty sliders to move in increments of 1 instead of 5 because I can only go from 50 to 55 and not 53, etc. It's super annoying seeing that on here for your 5.0 sliders and not having any clue how to set them.

I'm on ps4 by the way.
__________________
NCAA Football: WVU, SDSU
NFL: San Diego Chargers
MLB: San Diego Padres
Starfleeter is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 07:34 PM   #178
Hall Of Fame
 
LingeringRegime's Arena
 
OVR: 47
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 17,823
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Madden 16 Coach Mode Realistic All-Pro Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfleeter
So I'm going through and setting the sliders and am wondering how in the world you go the penalty sliders to move in increments of 1 instead of 5 because I can only go from 50 to 55 and not 53, etc. It's super annoying seeing that on here for your 5.0 sliders and not having any clue how to set them.



I'm on ps4 by the way.

You can set them for franchise mode but for play now it is only increments of five.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LingeringRegime is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 11:33 AM   #179
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Re: Madden 16 Coach Mode Realistic All-Pro Sliders

Nice looking set. Do you think this set will work well in CPU vs CPU in CFM?
orye74 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 01:16 PM   #180
Rookie
 
rsump112's Arena
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Ewing, VA
Re: Madden 16 Coach Mode Realistic All-Pro Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by orye74
Nice looking set. Do you think this set will work well in CPU vs CPU in CFM?

Is it even possible to play that way in Cfm?
__________________
If stupidity got us into this mess, what makes you think it can't get us out of it?
rsump112 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 03:33 PM   #181
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Re: Madden 16 Coach Mode Realistic All-Pro Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsump112
Is it even possible to play that way in Cfm?
Yes, using the workaround you can.
orye74 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 09:35 PM   #182
Rookie
 
slayter's Arena
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Aug 2007
Re: Madden 16 Coach Mode Realistic All-Pro Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by orye74
Yes, using the workaround you can.
What workaround?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by globalbeats7
. . . "have you seen ma bazeball". . .
slayter is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 12:21 AM   #183
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Re: Madden 16 Coach Mode Realistic All-Pro Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayter
What workaround?
Create 32 3rd string QBs, one for each team, make sure they are real low. Turn off injuries, turn off auto start, must have two controllers and viola. CPU vs CPU in CFM
orye74 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 12:55 AM   #184
Rookie
 
slayter's Arena
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Aug 2007
Re: Madden 16 Coach Mode Realistic All-Pro Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by orye74
Create 32 3rd string QBs, one for each team, make sure they are real low. Turn off injuries, turn off auto start, must have two controllers and viola. CPU vs CPU in CFM
Doesn't turning off injuries remove a major element from franchise? Might as well just use play now for cpu vs cpu.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by globalbeats7
. . . "have you seen ma bazeball". . .
slayter is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:32 AM.

Top -