Home

Madden 16 Coach Mode Realistic All-Pro Sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 16 Coach Mode Realistic All-Pro Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2015, 08:21 AM   #145
Rookie

slayter's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Madden 16 Coach Mode Realistic All-Pro Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonsart2
I was looking at some post game stats in the game I played last night between DEN & KC and stumbled across something pretty cool that's going to help with getting auto subs correct. After you've exited the game you can go into the schedule and bring up the boxscore and player stats for each game (ho hum). Inside the player stats is a General section that is not available in the post game. It gives the number of downs played for each player.
Great find. Do bear in mind, though, that some of those OL subs are due to things like punts and field goals.

So, don't beat your head on the wall when you change the OL sub in/out and still see them appearing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2015, 08:58 AM   #146
Rookie

sonsart2's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayter
Great find. Do bear in mind, though, that some of those OL subs are due to things like punts and field goals.

So, don't beat your head on the wall when you change the OL sub in/out and still see them appearing.
I'm not, but theoretically they should havr at least as many snaps as the offense does.
Old 09-02-2015, 09:02 AM   #147
Rookie

CoachModer's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
I was looking at some post game stats in the game I played last night between DEN & KC and stumbled across something pretty cool that's going to help with getting auto subs correct. After you've exited the game you can go into the schedule and bring up the boxscore and player stats for each game (ho hum). Inside the player stats is a General section that is not available in the post game. It gives the number of downs played for each player.

With that in mind, I jotted it down for the Denver-Kansas City game with the fatigue at 60 to see what the subbing is actually like. I'm most concerned with making sure that players that shouldn't be subbed (QB, OL, DBs for the most part) aren't and positions that use rotations (RB, DL, LB) are balanced in a way that makes sense.

In the game, Denver had 69 offensive snaps and KC had 62. Keep in mind that this is not perfect to the stats provided because the downs played also include special teams plays. Also keep in mind that formation subs will have a large influence on how many snaps a 3rd WR or 2nd TE might have. The same holds true for nickel & dime CB and 3rd & 4th LBs. That said, here's how it looks by position by string by team.

Denver (CPU) 69 Off. Plays, 62 Def. Plays

QB - 69, 2, 0
HB - 58, 11, 4
FB - 16
WR - 60, 56, 54, 20, 15
TE - 64, 27, 13, 0
T - 68, 65, 6, 3
G - 71, 67, 9, 4
C - 60, 9
DE - 59, 53, 7, 6
DT - 50, 4, 1
OLB - 68, 57, 33, 27
MLB - 63, 50, 10
CB - 74, 71, 63, 25, 6, 0
FS - 65, 21
SS - 67, 36
K - 6
P - 7

Kansas City (USER) 62 Off. Plays, 69 Def. Plays

QB - 62, 3, 0
HB - 64, 17, 4
FB - 32
WR - 57, 56, 49, 11, 6
TE - 57, 21, 7
T - 65, 65, 0, 0
G - 71, 65, 5, 0
C - 61, 1
DE - 65, 64, 5, 5
DT - 40, 6, 0
OLB - 75, 63, 26, 24, 0
MLB - 67, 57, 11
CB - 80, 72, 69, 26, 2, 1
FS - 71, 22
SS - 29, 9
K - 3
P - 13

Obviously, I'm going to have to make some changes to the offensive line (they shouldn't be subbing) and HB & DL (they should be subbing more). It's a little harder to tell with LBs because a lot of them get playing time on special teams so it's hard to know how many defensive snaps they're seeing. Any have thoughts on this?
I know what you mean. I tested a game yesterday and placed the fatigue on 70, because I know that you were testing on 60. I saw the same with the lineman on both sides of the call and some of the other D players. I believe lowering the SUB in or OUT would help. I did notice on 70 that on longer drives just as in actual games teams would start to tire on D and it helped the O out.
Old 09-02-2015, 09:20 AM   #148
Rookie

CoachModer's Arena

Has anyone seen any fumbles? I have played a many games and saw the first one yesterday afternoon. Any trends? I did lower the INT to 25 and saw that number drop as well. I played a JAX vs JAX game and my QB had 1 and the other had 2. Two were from jumped routes and the other was from a tipped ball in the air that the safety came over and took out of the air. I have also been seeing a high amount of drops on 40. Has anyone been having a high amount of drops. I have a combination of 7 in that game as well. Seems a little high. Some where right at them with no one around.
Old 09-02-2015, 09:23 AM   #149
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachModer
Has anyone seen any fumbles? I have played a many games and saw the first one yesterday afternoon. Any trends? I did lower the INT to 25 and saw that number drop as well. I played a JAX vs JAX game and my QB had 1 and the other had 2. Two were from jumped routes and the other was from a tipped ball in the air that the safety came over and took out of the air. I have also been seeing a high amount of drops on 40. Has anyone been having a high amount of drops. I have a combination of 7 in that game as well. Seems a little high. Some where right at them with no one around.
I've seen a number of fumbles,i have it at 55.I haven't seen alot of drops though.A few but not alot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Warriors
Sharks
Old 09-02-2015, 09:47 AM   #150
Rookie

Quote:
They don't scramble a lot, but when they do it's usually effective.
First time I've ever seen it for the human controlled QB in coach mode. I've seen plenty of CPU controlled QBs scramble beyond the line of scrimmage but only ever seen human controlled ones move up to the line. Last night was a first for me and it's causing a bit of excitement in one of the other coach mode threads because other people are also seeing it for the first time.

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk
Old 09-02-2015, 09:51 AM   #151
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monty White
First time I've ever seen it for the human controlled QB in coach mode. I've seen plenty of CPU controlled QBs scramble beyond the line of scrimmage but only ever seen human controlled ones move up to the line. Last night was a first for me and it's causing a bit of excitement in one of the other coach mode threads because other people are also seeing it for the first time.

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

Not sure what activates it.As ive seen it only once.But at least you know they will once in awhile As for the cpu they will scramble plenty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Warriors
Sharks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2015, 09:51 AM   #152
Rookie

sonsart2's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachModer
On average there should be about 1 lost fumble (for both teams combined) per game. That's about what I'm getting. I haven't seen an exorbitant number of drops either. Particularly when the receiver is open.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »