Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-20-2015, 11:25 PM   #1121
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by G0DZGiFT
Lol I'm so sick of seeing this team but my defense is out here!!! So far anyways

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yo! That pick was nice.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2015, 11:27 PM   #1122
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619

Ugggghhhhh. I blew it guys.

This was the final drive for the saints I had just forced an incompletion and a sack to push the saints out of field goal range. I hoped they would go for the field goal, but nope... Brees felt he needed to be great.

It was 4th and 20, so I wanted to bring some pressure. I decided to overload the right and make brees move left. The saints o line flawlessly picked that blitz up and Coleman somehow managed to come down with it. *Facepalm*

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
Come on man. You know you can't play around with the CPU. You should have called something conservative and left that game with the win. Lesson learned though. Haha
Old 10-21-2015, 01:22 AM   #1123
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Small option tweak to the CPU tackling on all 4 sets and an option for Roughing the passer.

Rough the passer- 50 or 51- At 51 you'll probably see anywhere from 2-4 calls a game which is a few to many in my opinion. At 50 you won't see roughing the passer called at all. It's up to the USER to decide on which way he wants to go with the slider.

October 21st- On the Green set I raised the CPUs tackling to 40 with 35 being the low end depending on how good you are running the ball, and if you want to keep this set equal.

October 21st- On the Red set I raised the CPUs tacklingto 45 with 40(greenset) being the low end depending on how good you are running the ball.

October 21st- On the Blue set I raised the CPUs tackling to 50 with 45(red set) being the low end depending on how good you are running the ball.

October 21st- On the Black set I raised the CPUs tackling to 55 with 50(blue set) being the low end depending on how good you are running the ball.

Last edited by Jarodd21; 10-21-2015 at 01:50 AM.
Old 10-21-2015, 01:52 AM   #1124
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Okay. I decided to change the USER and CPU accuracy back to the orginal settings from the other day. Those tweaks didn't work for me after playing a few more games. I was throwing for way too many yards. For some reason it felt like the overall gameplay took a hit too.

October 18th- For Game options I raised Injuries to 60.

October 18th- On the Green set I raised the CPUs accuracy back to 25, and raised the USER accuracy back to 25.

October 18th- On the Red set I raised the CPUs accuracy back to 35, and raised the USER accuracy back to 18.

October 18th- On the Blue set I raised the CPUs accuracy back to 55, and raised the USER accuracy back to 11.

October 18th- On the Black set I raised the CPUs accuracy back to 70, and lowered the USER accuracy back to 4.

These are pretty much set now. I been back and forth with the accuracy trying new settings and I always seem to come back right back to this set up.. If 5 was working great for the guys who are using the black set leave it there. Lower it back to 4 if you are throwing for a lot of yards.. Remember if you don't like using the left stick you have to raise the USER accuracy all the way to 40 so you don't have to use the left stick all the time.
Here's the accuracy tweaks from the other day if anyone missed it.
Old 10-21-2015, 10:21 AM   #1125
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Come on man. You know you can't play around with the CPU. You should have called something conservative and left that game with the win. Lesson learned though. Haha
I know . I just wasn't getting any pressure all game with just a vanilla rush. Brees clutch trait kicked in. The game SHOULD have been won, but Logan Thomas missed a wide open pass the drive prior.

I'd have to get the stats, but I think he had around 50% for about 200 yards .1 or 2 TDs and about 60 rush yards.

I couldn't stand in a collapsed pocket or he'd miss a throw. So I though run first when the pocket collapsed. Also realized that he can't hit WRs as soon as they make the cut.

I'm basically going to be winning games by creating turnovers on defense, getting YAC from RBs/John Brown, and Fitz/Flyod massive catch radius. Fitz already bailed Thomas out on a few not so perfect passes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2015, 02:48 PM   #1126
Rookie

OVR: 6

Ok i need some serious help. I am on the blue set. I cannot run to save my life. I am avg about 2 yards or carry. Tops!
I get stuffed every run. There are several defenders in my face once I get the ball from the qb. I tell myself that using L2 on the ps helps move forward but I cannot run constantly.

What is the trick? Is it just my online that sucks?
Old 10-21-2015, 05:06 PM   #1127
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Jfinger23 is getting ready to stream his game against the Saints using the black set.

http://www.twitch.tv/jof3/
Old 10-21-2015, 07:09 PM   #1128
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lujer
Ok i need some serious help. I am on the blue set. I cannot run to save my life. I am avg about 2 yards or carry. Tops!
I get stuffed every run. There are several defenders in my face once I get the ball from the qb. I tell myself that using L2 on the ps helps move forward but I cannot run constantly.

What is the trick? Is it just my online that sucks?
Your probably hitting the sprint button as soon as you get the hand-off. When you hit the sprint button it causes the defenders to disengage quickly. So best thing for you to do is let your blocks develope first then hit the sprint button when you see the lane you want to cut through. If you continue to struggle lower the CPUs tackling to the red set and raise the USER runblocking to the red set.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »