Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-20-2015, 11:50 PM   #721
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by darknight4real
I only use it when I absolutely have to. That pick Rodgers threw was a bad pass that was nowhere the intended target (Cobb). But this was exactly what I was looking for. I'm a play one more game tonight between the Packers (me) and the Colts in Indy. I need a final test before I play in Franchise mode
Yeah there's always a chance of a pass sailing like that if you don't use the left stick. I like to have control of all my passes. I use it on almost every throw. That's why I have the USER accuracy so low on the black set. Once you master using it, passing becomes easy. The rating of the QB still matters but passes sailing all the way to the stands won't happen when using the left stick. I think you should work on using it more but if you're more comfortable not using the left stick leave the accuracy at 40.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2015, 11:58 PM   #722
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altimate
I looked at the red and blue and split the differences between the two. Like the user QB Acc is 18 for red and 11 for blue. I have it on 15. Same thing for all the other sliders.
Okay cool.. From the looks of that one game it played out pretty good. Hopefully the rest of the games play out good.
Old 09-21-2015, 12:46 AM   #723
Rookie

OVR: 0

what are some tips for stopping the cpu passing game?
Old 09-21-2015, 01:07 AM   #724
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dema
what are some tips for stopping the cpu passing game?
You can either help out in coverage yourself and take away a lot of the short drags and slants. I personally call a lot of man coverage. Zone sucks this year. I feel like I have a 50/50 shot with man coverage and I usually help out in coverage using an LB or safety. There still be games where I get carved up regardless but it's not every game. If you're not too great with controlling a player and helping out in coverage you probably have to just lower the CPUs accuracy. Which set are you using anyway?
Old 09-21-2015, 07:00 AM   #725
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
You can either help out in coverage yourself and take away a lot of the short drags and slants. I personally call a lot of man coverage. Zone sucks this year. I feel like I have a 50/50 shot with man coverage and I usually help out in coverage using an LB or safety. There still be games where I get carved up regardless but it's not every game. If you're not too great with controlling a player and helping out in coverage you probably have to just lower the CPUs accuracy. Which set are you using anyway?
I'm using the green set. I think your right about man coverage being better in most cases but even then i get hit by some really big plays sometimes on crossing routes. It sounds like i probably need to help out in coverage more, usually i avoid playing as a safety because I'm always worried I'll stuff up and allow a big play. I like cpu qb accuracy where it is, so i think i might just have to practice helping out in coverage. Thanks for the help.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2015, 01:13 PM   #726
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dema
I'm using the green set. I think your right about man coverage being better in most cases but even then i get hit by some really big plays sometimes on crossing routes. It sounds like i probably need to help out in coverage more, usually i avoid playing as a safety because I'm always worried I'll stuff up and allow a big play. I like cpu qb accuracy where it is, so i think i might just have to practice helping out in coverage. Thanks for the help.
Yeah you definitely can get burnt for big plays playing man coverage but I also get plenty of swats and INTs so it pays off. Helping out in coverage definitely helps the pass defense. Let me know how it goes.
Old 09-21-2015, 02:00 PM   #727
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah there's always a chance of a pass sailing like that if you don't use the left stick. I like to have control of all my passes. I use it on almost every throw. That's why I have the USER accuracy so low on the black set. Once you master using it, passing becomes easy. The rating of the QB still matters but passes sailing all the way to the stands won't happen when using the left stick. I think you should work on using it more but if you're more comfortable not using the left stick leave the accuracy at 40.
Finally got the chance to play. GB (me) at Indy.

GB: 21
Indy: 31

Passing:

Rodgers: 26-40 (65%) 313 yds 1 TD 3 INT 65.9 passer rtg
Luck: 14-23 (60%) 231 yds 3 TD 2 INT 98 passer right

Rushing:

Lacy: 24 car 83 yds 1 TD
Gore: 27 car 149 yds 1 TD

Game was once again nip n tuck. Stormed out to a 10-0 lead in the 1st qtr. After Luck started 1-6 and an int, He got hot in the 2nd qtr as Indy took a 21-10 lead at halftime. Kicked a field goal, and Eddie Lacy ran a 12 yd TD to tie it up at 21 going into the 4th. But it was too much Gore, as he scored on a 39 yd TD to put the game on ice. I think I'm a roll with this set in Franchise mode. And I'll practice on my user passing as well to bring the user passing down to 25 or 30........
Old 09-21-2015, 02:30 PM   #728
Pro

silver281gt's Arena

OVR: 3

3 games in using your black sliders I am 0-2. Smashed week 1 and shut out week 2 lol.. Didnt help I lost Romo in week 1.

On another note. I have to start over. After the week 2 game it sent me back out to the main menu and when I select continue franchise it freezes.. SMH.

Think I am going to build me a Ex Husker Team with only B1G players on my roster. Aught to be fun..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »