Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2015, 03:54 PM   #729
Rookie

SaintDemure's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Using your green set I'm currently 1-8 with the Browns. I could easily be at least 5-4 but I cannot stop throwing interceptions. I've thrown about 27 picks in 9 games - at least 3 per game. I love these sliders but man, I need to get better at passing. It doesn't help that JFF's accuracy is horrendous and I have issues reading defense.
Old 09-21-2015, 05:44 PM   #730
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by darknight4real
Finally got the chance to play. GB (me) at Indy.

GB: 21
Indy: 31

Passing:

Rodgers: 26-40 (65%) 313 yds 1 TD 3 INT 65.9 passer rtg
Luck: 14-23 (60%) 231 yds 3 TD 2 INT 98 passer right

Rushing:

Lacy: 24 car 83 yds 1 TD
Gore: 27 car 149 yds 1 TD

Game was once again nip n tuck. Stormed out to a 10-0 lead in the 1st qtr. After Luck started 1-6 and an int, He got hot in the 2nd qtr as Indy took a 21-10 lead at halftime. Kicked a field goal, and Eddie Lacy ran a 12 yd TD to tie it up at 21 going into the 4th. But it was too much Gore, as he scored on a 39 yd TD to put the game on ice. I think I'm a roll with this set in Franchise mode. And I'll practice on my user passing as well to bring the user passing down to 25 or 30........
Yeah I've had a lot of games that started off like that.. I'm thinking I'm bout to role on that team and they start getting hot on me. You can never relax man. You gotta stay focus and continue to try to score and play tight D for the the whole game.. It's tough though but I like it like that..

Sounds good man. Just work on every throw in practice. Figure out the placement and touch you need to do for each type of pass. It's going to be the best thing you ever did man.. Trust me..
Old 09-21-2015, 05:47 PM   #731
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver281gt
3 games in using your black sliders I am 0-2. Smashed week 1 and shut out week 2 lol.. Didnt help I lost Romo in week 1.

On another note. I have to start over. After the week 2 game it sent me back out to the main menu and when I select continue franchise it freezes.. SMH.

Think I am going to build me a Ex Husker Team with only B1G players on my roster. Aught to be fun..

Damn shutout huh? That's tough.. Yeah Romo going down doesn't help the cause either.. Haha!

I haven't had any freeze problems(Thank god). Do you have a hard copy or did you download the game? I heard that most of the people that are having problems with the game freezing, downloading the game..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2015, 05:51 PM   #732
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintDemure
Using your green set I'm currently 1-8 with the Browns. I could easily be at least 5-4 but I cannot stop throwing interceptions. I've thrown about 27 picks in 9 games - at least 3 per game. I love these sliders but man, I need to get better at passing. It doesn't help that JFF's accuracy is horrendous and I have issues reading defense.
Just lower the the CPUs INTs to 40 until you get better with reading the defense, then you can raise it back to 45. One way you can get better at reading defenses is to start checking the replay of your passes. You can review the play and see where you could have went with the ball. Always make sure you know exactly what everybody is doing on the field before you snap the ball. It helps you go through your progressions better..
Old 09-21-2015, 07:35 PM   #733
Rookie

chichoslg's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altimate
Sitting at 10-2 with the Vikings on the Red Set. Think I'm gonna step it up and split the difference between the Red and Blue sets. Just tried a game on the blue set and Demarco had 15 broken tackles and 150+yds. Not gonna work for me lol. I also can't run with AP on the blue set because he's too freakin slow. 85spd, 86acc, 96agi in my 2nd season. Night and day difference between him and McKinnon. Just don't want to trade AP because he's not slider friendly.
Your lucky...in my franchise AP retired in the second season!!!! Only play one year!!!
Old 09-21-2015, 09:00 PM   #734
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by chichoslg
Your lucky...in my franchise AP retired in the second season!!!! Only play one year!!!
Forget that. Y'all need to edit him like I did for year the drop off(or retirement) isn't that bad for year 2.
Old 09-22-2015, 11:00 AM   #735
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintDemure
Stick to what he's good at early on to build his confidence. Once my QB starts throwing those HORRIBLE passes, I start to run the ball, throw screens/drags/flats.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2015, 11:32 AM   #736
Pro

silver281gt's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Damn shutout huh? That's tough.. Yeah Romo going down doesn't help the cause either.. Haha!

I haven't had any freeze problems(Thank god). Do you have a hard copy or did you download the game? I heard that most of the people that are having problems with the game freezing, downloading the game..
I have the download version. Came with the system.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »