Home

Am I the only one playing on Pro?

This is a discussion on Am I the only one playing on Pro? within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2015, 02:39 PM   #17
Hall Of Fame

LowerWolf's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Am I the only one playing on Pro?

I played M15 largely on Pro and found it to be more challenging than most would think. Players seemed to play to their ratings more on Pro than the other levels.

So far on M16, I've been back on All-Pro. But if that doesn't work out for me, I've got no issue going down to Pro again.
Old 08-28-2015, 03:10 PM   #18
Pro

Ankido's Arena

OVR: 14

Played last night with Denver vs Pittsburgh. The steelers defensive line seem to get in the backfield on every single play. I ran for only 40 yards and was forced to pass for over 400. I believe the score was 38-37 Pittsburgh. Pro is by far the best but needs to be tweaked.
Old 08-28-2015, 03:44 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0

Another thing I do is to look to pass to my primary target first.
Old 08-28-2015, 04:05 PM   #20
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankido
Played last night with Denver vs Pittsburgh. The steelers defensive line seem to get in the backfield on every single play. I ran for only 40 yards and was forced to pass for over 400. I believe the score was 38-37 Pittsburgh. Pro is by far the best but needs to be tweaked.
I would suggest playing 3 or 4 more matchups with Denver to see if you get varied results in their running game.

I agree with you 100% that we could easily adjust this level to have more balance gameplay but just off those stats you posted for the Broncos on default settings that seem pretty realistic to me....

Obviously you don't want 400 yards per game in the air but hey it is Peyton Manning

I'm tempted to lowering player speed threshold or what ever they are calling it this year but I want to get through the weekend before i change anything from default.....

I will be keeping up with this thread because it's always good to have extra eyes and read what others are experiencing on this level.

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14

Last edited by Playmakers; 08-28-2015 at 04:09 PM.
Old 08-28-2015, 04:18 PM   #21
MVP

slthree's Arena

OVR: 15

Man, I'm loving Pro so far. Since my original post, I've played a few more games (or portions of) and everything seems legit.

The Cowboys pushed me around on the line, where other teams couldn't.

I also loved how they used Whiten and Dez. My Lord, it was like a kid online spamming those guys. It was amazing.

I have always felt that the CPU doesn't utilize stars enough but this year they do
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2015, 05:17 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 0

What sliders do you use for pro or do you keep it at default
Old 08-28-2015, 06:06 PM   #23
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Rey
What sliders do you use for pro or do you keep it at default
taken directly from the first post....

Quote:
Originally Posted by slthree
After some major frustration and not wanting to tinker with sliders yet, I decided to just play on Pro default.
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert
Old 08-28-2015, 07:07 PM   #24
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
I would suggest playing 3 or 4 more matchups with Denver to see if you get varied results in their running game.

I agree with you 100% that we could easily adjust this level to have more balance gameplay but just off those stats you posted for the Broncos on default settings that seem pretty realistic to me....

Obviously you don't want 400 yards per game in the air but hey it is Peyton Manning

I'm tempted to lowering player speed threshold or what ever they are calling it this year but I want to get through the weekend before i change anything from default.....

I will be keeping up with this thread because it's always good to have extra eyes and read what others are experiencing on this level.

I have Speed at 25

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »