Home

Default Slider Support Group

This is a discussion on Default Slider Support Group within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2015, 02:31 PM   #65
Pro

OVR: 1
Re: Default Slider Support Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingV2k3
So you're saying it's playing better WITHOUT the tuner?

Thanks!

I don't know.

With tuner
OAK (me) 42 vs CIN 3

Without
OAK 23 CIN 0
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2015, 05:47 PM   #66
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdogg097
I don't know.

With tuner
OAK (me) 42 vs CIN 3

Without
OAK 23 CIN 0

I would tread very lightly with setting penalties at anything over 55. This seems to be the culprit for seriously messing with the gameplay. I was trying to get some realistic penalty stats so I had some penalties over 55 and these were the games I got (all wins).

42-3
23-0
28-6
16-3

These penalty changes also seemed to mess with fatigue. I had made some auto sub changes mostly to RB/DL (90in/80out). In those 4 games above my players never fatigued or swapped out. Once I bumped it back to 55 for all penalties those positions left in the 4th quarter never to return. I also lost 21-7 to CLE with A.Davis as their QB.

I had really good results with penalties at 55 and some really suspect results if I set anything over 55. There may be a specific penalty but I'm not sure what it is.
Old 09-12-2015, 07:25 PM   #67
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
I would tread very lightly with setting penalties at anything over 55. This seems to be the culprit for seriously messing with the gameplay. I was trying to get some realistic penalty stats so I had some penalties over 55 and these were the games I got (all wins).

42-3
23-0
28-6
16-3

These penalty changes also seemed to mess with fatigue. I had made some auto sub changes mostly to RB/DL (90in/80out). In those 4 games above my players never fatigued or swapped out. Once I bumped it back to 55 for all penalties those positions left in the 4th quarter never to return. I also lost 21-7 to CLE with A.Davis as their QB.

I had really good results with penalties at 55 and some really suspect results if I set anything over 55. There may be a specific penalty but I'm not sure what it is.

I'm also seeing this about penalties but then I don't know if it was just luck or not.

Same with tuner.

For now I will be playing with penalties at 55 and without the tuner. But again maybe it was just coincidence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-12-2015, 10:46 PM   #68
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
I'm also seeing this about penalties but then I don't know if it was just luck or not.

Same with tuner.

For now I will be playing with penalties at 55 and without the tuner. But again maybe it was just coincidence.

I don't think it is coincidence. In those 4 games the qb play was terrible. Less than 50% cmp pct and a bunch of picks/sacks. All my games where competitive at 55 and then once I went over I felt like I was at a lower difficulty level.
Old 09-12-2015, 10:58 PM   #69
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

OVR: 0

I've been playing on default pro with a threshold parity of 100 .plays really well I put the cpu from 50 to 51 and tackle sliders for both human and cpu is 55/56.
Old 09-13-2015, 01:02 AM   #70
Pro

Quote:
I don't think it is coincidence. In those 4 games the qb play was terrible. Less than 50% cmp pct and a bunch of picks/sacks. All my games where competitive at 55 and then once I went over I felt like I was at a lower difficulty level.

Back at 55 for penalties. I lose 27-20 OAK v CIN. A.Dalton 23-34-325-1-1
Old 09-13-2015, 02:20 AM   #71
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

So do you agree we should leave penalties at 55? I don't recall your last game.

So far I left them at 55 and playing without the tunner. It's playing great.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2015, 05:47 AM   #72
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
So do you agree we should leave penalties at 55? I don't recall your last game.

So far I left them at 55 and playing without the tunner. It's playing great.

I have to do more testing but I think Roughing the Passer may be the culprit and if you don't have it at 55 the QB play suffers. I bumped it down to 50 and Flacco threw a pick six and was just sitting back taking sacks. I put it back at 55 and Flacco finished with this line 24-38-293-2-0. I did win the game 35-17. The game was 21-17 in the 4th quarter and I just pulled away. For now I'm just going to leave everything at 55.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »