Default Slider Support Group - Page 9 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Default Slider Support Group

This is a discussion on Default Slider Support Group within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-12-2015, 02:31 PM   #65
Pro
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Jun 2012
Re: Default Slider Support Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingV2k3
So you're saying it's playing better WITHOUT the tuner?

Thanks!


I don't know.


With tuner
OAK (me) 42 vs CIN 3


Without
OAK 23 CIN 0
tdogg097 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 05:47 PM   #66
Pro
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Jun 2012
Re: Default Slider Support Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdogg097
I don't know.


With tuner
OAK (me) 42 vs CIN 3


Without
OAK 23 CIN 0

I would tread very lightly with setting penalties at anything over 55. This seems to be the culprit for seriously messing with the gameplay. I was trying to get some realistic penalty stats so I had some penalties over 55 and these were the games I got (all wins).


42-3
23-0
28-6
16-3


These penalty changes also seemed to mess with fatigue. I had made some auto sub changes mostly to RB/DL (90in/80out). In those 4 games above my players never fatigued or swapped out. Once I bumped it back to 55 for all penalties those positions left in the 4th quarter never to return. I also lost 21-7 to CLE with A.Davis as their QB.


I had really good results with penalties at 55 and some really suspect results if I set anything over 55. There may be a specific penalty but I'm not sure what it is.
tdogg097 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 07:25 PM   #67
MVP
 
booker21's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Argentina
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Default Slider Support Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdogg097
I would tread very lightly with setting penalties at anything over 55. This seems to be the culprit for seriously messing with the gameplay. I was trying to get some realistic penalty stats so I had some penalties over 55 and these were the games I got (all wins).


42-3
23-0
28-6
16-3


These penalty changes also seemed to mess with fatigue. I had made some auto sub changes mostly to RB/DL (90in/80out). In those 4 games above my players never fatigued or swapped out. Once I bumped it back to 55 for all penalties those positions left in the 4th quarter never to return. I also lost 21-7 to CLE with A.Davis as their QB.


I had really good results with penalties at 55 and some really suspect results if I set anything over 55. There may be a specific penalty but I'm not sure what it is.

I'm also seeing this about penalties but then I don't know if it was just luck or not.

Same with tuner.

For now I will be playing with penalties at 55 and without the tuner. But again maybe it was just coincidence.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
English, is not my first language.
booker21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 10:46 PM   #68
Pro
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Jun 2012
Re: Default Slider Support Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
I'm also seeing this about penalties but then I don't know if it was just luck or not.

Same with tuner.

For now I will be playing with penalties at 55 and without the tuner. But again maybe it was just coincidence.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think it is coincidence. In those 4 games the qb play was terrible. Less than 50% cmp pct and a bunch of picks/sacks. All my games where competitive at 55 and then once I went over I felt like I was at a lower difficulty level.
tdogg097 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 10:58 PM   #69
MVP
 
Brooke2011's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Re: Default Slider Support Group

I've been playing on default pro with a threshold parity of 100 .plays really well I put the cpu from 50 to 51 and tackle sliders for both human and cpu is 55/56.
Brooke2011 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 01:02 AM   #70
Pro
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Jun 2012
Re: Default Slider Support Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdogg097
I don't think it is coincidence. In those 4 games the qb play was terrible. Less than 50% cmp pct and a bunch of picks/sacks. All my games where competitive at 55 and then once I went over I felt like I was at a lower difficulty level.


Back at 55 for penalties. I lose 27-20 OAK v CIN. A.Dalton 23-34-325-1-1
tdogg097 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 02:20 AM   #71
MVP
 
booker21's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Argentina
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Default Slider Support Group

So do you agree we should leave penalties at 55? I don't recall your last game.

So far I left them at 55 and playing without the tunner. It's playing great.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
English, is not my first language.
booker21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 05:47 AM   #72
Pro
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Jun 2012
Re: Default Slider Support Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
So do you agree we should leave penalties at 55? I don't recall your last game.

So far I left them at 55 and playing without the tunner. It's playing great.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I have to do more testing but I think Roughing the Passer may be the culprit and if you don't have it at 55 the QB play suffers. I bumped it down to 50 and Flacco threw a pick six and was just sitting back taking sacks. I put it back at 55 and Flacco finished with this line 24-38-293-2-0. I did win the game 35-17. The game was 21-17 in the 4th quarter and I just pulled away. For now I'm just going to leave everything at 55.
tdogg097 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:10 AM.

Top -