Home

Default Slider Support Group

This is a discussion on Default Slider Support Group within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2015, 09:01 AM   #57
MVP

awffltony77's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Default Slider Support Group

Also for what its worth, I deleted the tuner and have not installed it again
Old 09-12-2015, 09:26 AM   #58
MVP

awffltony77's Arena

OVR: 0

CIN 17 OAK 20

I'll throw the box score up asap (my 1 year old son isn't interested). lol Carr got sacked on the 1st play, torn shoulder, out 8 weeks.

Bengals missed a 56 yard FG with under 2 min left.

*Everything felt just fine. And the most wonderful part about it is the piece of mind that playing on default sliders offers.......... More than happy with this 1st game (besides Carr)
Old 09-12-2015, 11:12 AM   #59
Pro

OVR: 1

What happened to default? I was getting really good results in play now waiting for the patch and roster update. I started a 32 team CFM and now I'm dominating in games. 42-3 Oak over Cincy, 16-3 Oak over Balt (score was a lot closer than the game). The CPU offense seems to have disappeared. These 2 games were with the tuner deleted. Anyone else have the CPU just disappear?
Old 09-12-2015, 11:49 AM   #60
Pro

Thumbs up Re: Default Slider Support Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdogg097
What happened to default? I was getting really good results in play now waiting for the patch and roster update. I started a 32 team CFM and now I'm dominating in games. 42-3 Oak over Cincy, 16-3 Oak over Balt (score was a lot closer than the game). The CPU offense seems to have disappeared. These 2 games were with the tuner deleted. Anyone else have the CPU just disappear?

Disregard. If you delete the tuner but don't restart the game you're still playing with the tuner. All is well.
Old 09-12-2015, 11:58 AM   #61
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:

Confidence happens. Used the workaround I use and no issues. Cfm plays the same as play now. Otherwise is just broke.

Workaround is to assign a user to the team you are going to play against and then after advancing week retire. This way you disabled drives goals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2015, 12:16 PM   #62
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
Confidence happens. Used the workaround I use and no issues. Cfm plays the same as play now. Otherwise is just broke.

Workaround is to assign a user to the team you are going to play against and then after advancing week retire. This way you disabled drives goals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

32 team control is the same workaround. The problem was I deleted the tuner but did not restart the game which does not actually remove the tuner. Restarted and now things are back to normal.
Old 09-12-2015, 12:57 PM   #63
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
32 team control is the same workaround. The problem was I deleted the tuner but did not restart the game which does not actually remove the tuner. Restarted and now things are back to normal.
So you're saying it's playing better WITHOUT the tuner?

Thanks!
Old 09-12-2015, 01:43 PM   #64
MVP

therizing02's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingV2k3
So you're saying it's playing better WITHOUT the tuner?

Thanks!
Been playing on Default AP since the trial. The only thing I've changed is the game speed and tried slow, but I'm back on normal speed. I'm with most in that I think a slight change could lead to a lot of issues. The game is designed to play best at AP so I gave it shot and all of my stats are spot on.

The only thing that I am bit concerned with are some of the warping catches. WRs making moves that are physically impossible to do to trigger an animation and catch. Maybe a slight reduction in WR Catch would do the trick. I'm also going to change the Special Teams sliders.

I deleted the tuner. I don't care what they say, but the tuner has an effect on the running game and a lot of the animations. After the tuner I'm seeing a lot of the same disgusting animations I was seeing in M15 and the tackles just don't look as good. I was getting great results before the tuner.

My house rules:

Quick Play Selection on Offense and defense. On defense though I scroll through to find matching personnel. If the CPU is in 4WR I match up with at least Nickel. This has rule has a huge effect on how the games play out IMO.

No Switch on Defense

Game On!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »