Home

FistofRage's 2016 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on FistofRage's 2016 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-11-2015, 01:21 PM   #17
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34
Re: FistofRage's 2016 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejfschool
Hey Fist,

Which roster do you use? Looking forward to trying out sliders. Thanks
Using the one from 2 weeks ago, no edits. I don't think it really matters though as long as the roster is unedited. I don't know what would happen if you drastically altered a bunch of traits.
Old 12-11-2015, 04:13 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 0

fistofrage,

Are you noticing ratings mattering a lot on this set? When you play say the Seahawks or Jets, are you targeting #2 and nickel corners?
Old 12-11-2015, 04:42 PM   #19
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by saywatt
fistofrage,

Are you noticing ratings mattering a lot on this set? When you play say the Seahawks or Jets, are you targeting #2 and nickel corners?
I know for a fact that the D-line ratings matter. The WR's really seem to matter too, Calvin Johnson really played like Calvin Johnson. The power backs break tackles and fall forward. So I would imagine the shutdown corners play well too. That's why I tried to keep the set close to default so the players would perform as they are supposed to.

But to answer your question, I have never game planned against a CB, but I have changed blocking assignments and called max protect against a good pass rusher.
Old 12-11-2015, 04:44 PM   #20
Banned

Cool! I only really get to play on the weekends so I'll be trying your set out for a game or two tonight!
Old 12-11-2015, 04:52 PM   #21
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by saywatt
Cool! I only really get to play on the weekends so I'll be trying your set out for a game or two tonight!
Great, looking forward to the feedback. Play a couple games, because like I posted earlier, I beat the Chiefs 24-6 and they couldn't get much going then the Chargers put up 40 on me. So it might take a few games to really break it down and get a decent impression.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2015, 06:03 PM   #22
MVP

OVR: 3

@FistofRage

Was wondering if you you plan on giving the FBG rosters a go? Or will you be exclusively sticking with the EA rosters? Am definitely going to give your slider set a try...Thanks for sharing!
Old 12-12-2015, 09:53 PM   #23
Rookie

I've been following Josh's thread very closely this year and have benefitted greatly by his testing and the others that have commented in his thread. I really love how the community shares with one another to make each game the best it can be. I'm stuck in between levels right now. I really enjoy what Josh has been able to do with All Pro but I'm trying to see if All Madden can offer a challenging but fair game. All Madden just has a certain feel that I like and I seem to see animations on that level that I don't usually see. With that said these look good and I'm about to try them out. Fist, do you use the tuning update or did you opt not to download it?
Old 12-12-2015, 10:13 PM   #24
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acts 4 12
I've been following Josh's thread very closely this year and have benefitted greatly by his testing and the others that have commented in his thread. I really love how the community shares with one another to make each game the best it can be. I'm stuck in between levels right now. I really enjoy what Josh has been able to do with All Pro but I'm trying to see if All Madden can offer a challenging but fair game. All Madden just has a certain feel that I like and I seem to see animations on that level that I don't usually see. With that said these look good and I'm about to try them out. Fist, do you use the tuning update or did you opt not to download it?
I can't answer for Fist, but I have not seen anything with the tuner that hurt or even really affected gameplay at all. I think you're safe to use it.

Also, as someone that wants a bit more out of All Pro, but not the full-on All Madden "experience", Fist's sliders are a very nice in-between set. Fair, but challenging...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »