FistofRage's 2016 All-Madden Sliders - Page 3 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

FistofRage's 2016 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on FistofRage's 2016 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-11-2015, 01:21 PM   #17
Hall Of Fame
 
OVR: 34
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Banks of the Red Cedar
Re: FistofRage's 2016 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejfschool
Hey Fist,

Which roster do you use? Looking forward to trying out sliders. Thanks
Using the one from 2 weeks ago, no edits. I don't think it really matters though as long as the roster is unedited. I don't know what would happen if you drastically altered a bunch of traits.
__________________
Chalepa Ta Kala.....
fistofrage is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 04:13 PM   #18
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Re: FistofRage's 2016 All-Madden Sliders

fistofrage,

Are you noticing ratings mattering a lot on this set? When you play say the Seahawks or Jets, are you targeting #2 and nickel corners?
saywatt is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 04:42 PM   #19
Hall Of Fame
 
OVR: 34
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Banks of the Red Cedar
Re: FistofRage's 2016 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by saywatt
fistofrage,

Are you noticing ratings mattering a lot on this set? When you play say the Seahawks or Jets, are you targeting #2 and nickel corners?
I know for a fact that the D-line ratings matter. The WR's really seem to matter too, Calvin Johnson really played like Calvin Johnson. The power backs break tackles and fall forward. So I would imagine the shutdown corners play well too. That's why I tried to keep the set close to default so the players would perform as they are supposed to.

But to answer your question, I have never game planned against a CB, but I have changed blocking assignments and called max protect against a good pass rusher.
__________________
Chalepa Ta Kala.....
fistofrage is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 04:44 PM   #20
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Re: FistofRage's 2016 All-Madden Sliders

Cool! I only really get to play on the weekends so I'll be trying your set out for a game or two tonight!
saywatt is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 04:52 PM   #21
Hall Of Fame
 
OVR: 34
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Banks of the Red Cedar
Re: FistofRage's 2016 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by saywatt
Cool! I only really get to play on the weekends so I'll be trying your set out for a game or two tonight!
Great, looking forward to the feedback. Play a couple games, because like I posted earlier, I beat the Chiefs 24-6 and they couldn't get much going then the Chargers put up 40 on me. So it might take a few games to really break it down and get a decent impression.

__________________
Chalepa Ta Kala.....
fistofrage is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2015, 06:03 PM   #22
MVP
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Feb 2003
Re: FistofRage's 2016 All-Madden Sliders

@FistofRage

Was wondering if you you plan on giving the FBG rosters a go? Or will you be exclusively sticking with the EA rosters? Am definitely going to give your slider set a try...Thanks for sharing!
PhiPsi1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2015, 09:53 PM   #23
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Re: FistofRage's 2016 All-Madden Sliders

I've been following Josh's thread very closely this year and have benefitted greatly by his testing and the others that have commented in his thread. I really love how the community shares with one another to make each game the best it can be. I'm stuck in between levels right now. I really enjoy what Josh has been able to do with All Pro but I'm trying to see if All Madden can offer a challenging but fair game. All Madden just has a certain feel that I like and I seem to see animations on that level that I don't usually see. With that said these look good and I'm about to try them out. Fist, do you use the tuning update or did you opt not to download it?
Acts 4 12 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2015, 10:13 PM   #24
All Star
 
JoshC1977's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: SF East Bay Area
Blog Entries: 1
Re: FistofRage's 2016 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acts 4 12
I've been following Josh's thread very closely this year and have benefitted greatly by his testing and the others that have commented in his thread. I really love how the community shares with one another to make each game the best it can be. I'm stuck in between levels right now. I really enjoy what Josh has been able to do with All Pro but I'm trying to see if All Madden can offer a challenging but fair game. All Madden just has a certain feel that I like and I seem to see animations on that level that I don't usually see. With that said these look good and I'm about to try them out. Fist, do you use the tuning update or did you opt not to download it?
I can't answer for Fist, but I have not seen anything with the tuner that hurt or even really affected gameplay at all. I think you're safe to use it.

Also, as someone that wants a bit more out of All Pro, but not the full-on All Madden "experience", Fist's sliders are a very nice in-between set. Fair, but challenging...
__________________
"Sim" is not about what is not about what is in the game, but rather in how you play it.
JoshC1977 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:59 PM.

Top -