Home

Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2016, 11:11 AM   #673
Rookie

catcher_0_3's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Its really amazing how many different result guys get from the same sliders.

Did you play in play now or franchise. That matters a lot. Don't know why.

Did you use all the same auto subs and all other settings? Ball hawk? Heat seeker? I have those on.

I just ask because I've struggle to run at times but, many others are running wild.

Also no one is getting penalties like that. I wish I was getting more.

Good feedback

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I play with all assists off so yes that probably has something to do with it. Also my energy settings are different because I'm trying to get backups in some with the shorter quarters. I only play franchise. I did play a game before the uber penalty game/changed settings/ played another. So that post before this one about backing out might have some merit.

Funky game we have here.

I should say I do enjoy your sliders and think I've gotten them pretty close to where I need them.
Old 09-14-2016, 11:11 AM   #674
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Ya i do use the run off. Im just getting way too many plays somehow. I was just wondering. I do 12 min 15 sec run off and i hit 120 plays. Too each his own just saw a lot of 15 min qts and was curious how you keep play totals down.

Maybe im just too fast paced in how i play. I tried it again last night and i can get full game totals and score by the third quarter.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

Ultimately what ever gets you 120 plays is key. I bet you could use 15 min with a 13-10 minimum play clock time.

Old 09-14-2016, 11:16 AM   #675
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by catcher_0_3
I play with all assists off so yes that probably has something to do with it. Also my energy settings are different because I'm trying to get backups in some with the shorter quarters. I only play franchise. I did play a game before the uber penalty game/changed settings/ played another. So that post before this one about backing out might have some merit.

Funky game we have here.

I should say I do enjoy your sliders and think I've gotten them pretty close to where I need them.

Yea all those things play a part. I know guys love the higher fatigue but, it really messes up gameplay in my opinion. In the second half especially.

Having heat seeker off probably makes the CPU run game harder to stop.

I personally rather have better more consistent game play than a few more subs.

I'll keep working with the fatigue slider to try and find a sweet spot.

The fatigue in Madden really doesn't work how guys want it to so trying to fix it can mess other things up it seems.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2016, 02:04 PM   #676
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Yea all those things play a part. I know guys love the higher fatigue but, it really messes up gameplay in my opinion. In the second half especially.

Having heat seeker off probably makes the CPU run game harder to stop.

I personally rather have better more consistent game play than a few more subs.

I'll keep working with the fatigue slider to try and find a sweet spot.

The fatigue in Madden really doesn't work how guys want it to so trying to fix it can mess other things up it seems.

I wouldn't mess with the fatigue slider I notice if you raise it then games become blowouts 2nd half its like the defense players get tired and their ratings take a hit and the offenses start racking up yards and points with ease... I would constantly have tight low scoring first halfs like 10-14 then bomb 2nd half ends up 59-55
Old 09-14-2016, 02:16 PM   #677
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Hmmm maybe that's what im running into. The first half is always close. By the fourth quarter i notice its a lil easier and the cpu offense doesn't do much and mu running lanes open up more. Im only running 55 fat. Would that be an issue.

Old 09-14-2016, 02:23 PM   #678
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Hmmm maybe that's what im running into. The first half is always close. By the fourth quarter i notice its a lil easier and the cpu offense doesn't do much and mu running lanes open up more. Im only running 55 fat. Would that be an issue.

Has to be. My second half aren't that drastic. Fatigue definitely plays a part

Old 09-14-2016, 02:41 PM   #679
Rookie

Regarding play count, are you counting pass attempts + rush attempts + sacks + punts + FG attempts?
Old 09-14-2016, 02:47 PM   #680
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by swanklax
Regarding play count, are you counting pass attempts + rush attempts + sacks + punts + FG attempts?
Yes i include every play plus penalties. Im at 140+ on 15 min 12 ro. I get 120+ 12 min 15 ro. I might go to 11 min next season to cut down on scores..

Right now im at 32.6 - 26.4

Its a litll high. Not many defensive games score wise. However im shutting down the cpu offense. Im number 1 defense week 8 w the packers
Quote:
Originally Posted by swanklax

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »