Home

Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2016, 01:18 PM   #1177
Rookie

Ranger Fan's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Maybe its just me, I really don't think so because I don't even control the RB when I hand off. I just let him do his thing. I don't control anyone on defense. I just let the computer tackle. All I do is control who the QB throws to. I use suggested plays and play the game this way. Since the tuner I cannot even get a copetitive game. Every game is a scoring fest and I have yet to lose. Now I like winning don't get me wrong but I also want a challenge and a realistc experience. Ive won every game by at least 10 since the tuner (10 in a row). Maybe its me but right now its like night and day with these sliders since the tuner. Streak plays are money 9 times out of 10. Its either PI or complete. Just hold the ball right up until d gets pressure tap o and every reciever is Randy Moss. How does everyone else see it? Maybe its just me and I need to try a different slider set. I know Armor is the best, Ive followed his sliders in every game to incluse The Show and NBA2k. I just think that so much is wrong with Madden this year and then when we finally get it tuned to be a good game they throw a patch or tuner in that screws things up. We shouldn't have to "dumb" things down to get a realisticgae where we arent scoring 40 a game
Old 09-27-2016, 01:35 PM   #1178
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Testing Generic defensive playbooks.

Post tuner.....I am still having a blast with the game. No sliders need to be adjusted. If you are having continuous issues....try a different slider set. Maybe even try out All-Madden.

I happen to think All-Pro is where the game shines in terms of animations and player rating balance.

I am also head deep playing NBA2K17 MyLeague/Post Season which makes the AI of this game look like an 8 bit title. It's crazy how far ahead 2K and The Show are in front of Madden in terms of the single player Franchise experience.

But I do not want to digress from Madden 17. I love the game, it is a ton of fun and I am very into both my offline franchise modes and my online league. I really hope the big patch we are waiting for cleans up some AI issues and of course the stability issues inside franchise mode (crashes and freezes in the coaching menus, and formation sub menus).
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 09-27-2016, 01:44 PM   #1179
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Fan
Maybe its just me, I really don't think so because I don't even control the RB when I hand off. I just let him do his thing. I don't control anyone on defense. I just let the computer tackle. All I do is control who the QB throws to. I use suggested plays and play the game this way. Since the tuner I cannot even get a copetitive game. Every game is a scoring fest and I have yet to lose. Now I like winning don't get me wrong but I also want a challenge and a realistc experience. Ive won every game by at least 10 since the tuner (10 in a row). Maybe its me but right now its like night and day with these sliders since the tuner. Streak plays are money 9 times out of 10. Its either PI or complete. Just hold the ball right up until d gets pressure tap o and every reciever is Randy Moss. How does everyone else see it? Maybe its just me and I need to try a different slider set. I know Armor is the best, Ive followed his sliders in every game to incluse The Show and NBA2k. I just think that so much is wrong with Madden this year and then when we finally get it tuned to be a good game they throw a patch or tuner in that screws things up. We shouldn't have to "dumb" things down to get a realisticgae where we arent scoring 40 a game

Don't use suggested plays. Look to see what the CPU personnel is for the play. If it's 2 Wr or 1 we then do 4/3 , 3/4 or 4/ 4 defense . If they come out with 3 Wr do nickel , 4 Wr do dime 5 Wr than quarter.

On offense pick your own plays and mix it up and read the defense .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-27-2016, 01:49 PM   #1180
Rookie

Armor,

Really enjoying your sliders. Through 5 games with Lions I am 4-1, but every game except one has been within 7 points. Every aspect of the game seems perfect except that I am not seeing much of is a CPU running game. Would you suggest bumping up their run blocking, lowering human tackling or a combination of both?

Thanks.

Rick
Old 09-27-2016, 01:51 PM   #1181
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by icvu42
Armor,

Really enjoying your sliders. Through 5 games with Lions I am 4-1, but every game except one has been within 7 points. Every aspect of the game seems perfect except that I am not seeing much of is a CPU running game. Would you suggest bumping up their run blocking, lowering human tackling or a combination of both?

Thanks.

Rick

Try bumping CPU run blocking up to 56. That's all.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2016, 01:59 PM   #1182
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Try bumping CPU run blocking up to 56. That's all.
Thanks I will try that.

Rick
Old 09-27-2016, 09:07 PM   #1183
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Testing Generic defensive playbooks.

Post tuner.....I am still having a blast with the game. No sliders need to be adjusted. If you are having continuous issues....try a different slider set. Maybe even try out All-Madden.

I happen to think All-Pro is where the game shines in terms of animations and player rating balance.

I am also head deep playing NBA2K17 MyLeague/Post Season which makes the AI of this game look like an 8 bit title. It's crazy how far ahead 2K and The Show are in front of Madden in terms of the single player Franchise experience.

But I do not want to digress from Madden 17. I love the game, it is a ton of fun and I am very into both my offline franchise modes and my online league. I really hope the big patch we are waiting for cleans up some AI issues and of course the stability issues inside franchise mode (crashes and freezes in the coaching menus, and formation sub menus).
Any word on when your going to have a slider set for NBA2k17
Old 09-27-2016, 09:46 PM   #1184
Rookie

OVR: 1

So if I'm in Week 3 of the preseason and switch it to 4 week progression will the CPU upgrade in Week 4 of the preseason? Also, which weeks should I progress? Is there a schedule or will I know?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »