Home

Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-06-2016, 01:02 PM   #1257
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabres32
So I autoprogress players individually? Or I only autoprogress once everyone has reached their awr levels? I'm sorry I'm super confused. I have a ways to go on many players before they reach the correct amount of awareness and its beginning to worry me.
Sorry man I meant to reply to you days ago but forgot. I'll give you a step by step of what I do.

Progression weeks are preseason week 4, week 4, 8, 12, 16, and right before advancing to offseason. I progress when I've done everything for those weeks right before I advance to the next week.

1. Click on My Team, Spend Team XP.
2. Start with QB.
3. If a player has XP to use and his Awr level is where it needs to be (80 for starter and 70 for backup) leave him alone. If a player has XP to use and his Awr level isn't where it needs to be spend XP on Awr until you reach required Awr level or run out of XP.
4. Move on to HB and follow the same pattern.
5. Do for all positions.
6. When all done anybody with any XP left over should have their Awr level where it should be. Now is when you auto progress.

That's it. Hope that makes more sense.
Old 10-06-2016, 04:22 PM   #1258
Rookie

OVR: 0

Can these sliders be played on all madden?
Old 10-06-2016, 08:56 PM   #1259
Rookie

ZoeK35's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LB5318
Can these sliders be played on all madden?
Yes they can ive played 2 games with armor sliders on all madden, both games wnt into OT. You will have to adjust WR catch though as CPU will complete around 80%.
Old 10-06-2016, 09:04 PM   #1260
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
Sorry man I meant to reply to you days ago but forgot. I'll give you a step by step of what I do.

Progression weeks are preseason week 4, week 4, 8, 12, 16, and right before advancing to offseason. I progress when I've done everything for those weeks right before I advance to the next week.

1. Click on My Team, Spend Team XP.
2. Start with QB.
3. If a player has XP to use and his Awr level is where it needs to be (80 for starter and 70 for backup) leave him alone. If a player has XP to use and his Awr level isn't where it needs to be spend XP on Awr until you reach required Awr level or run out of XP.
4. Move on to HB and follow the same pattern.
5. Do for all positions.
6. When all done anybody with any XP left over should have their Awr level where it should be. Now is when you auto progress.

That's it. Hope that makes more sense.
One thing that I add in for preseason is that I will progress a player before I release them. From what I can tell if you cut and resign a guy his XP stays but if another team signs him he loses it. So before I cut him I give him the benefit of his XP with my team. I've seen guys gain 3-4 awareness after 2-3 preseason weeks. It gives those guys a chance of getting with another team.
Old 10-06-2016, 10:32 PM   #1261
Pro

sabres32's Arena

OVR: 2

Excited to see how the game plays. I was getting discouraged after I had an awesome start.

I just finished my first year and after not doing 32 team control this year I noticed free agency was quite boring lol. Only 2 real good players were available but that is realistic I suppose.

Do you guys think there will ever be a game made where the CPU makes logical decisions more frequently in the offseason?

I love this game as is but imagine if the CPU teams drafted and signed free agent players that made more sense. One day it will happen. I miss 32 team control but it was way to much work and to time consuming. I now continue on in year 2 after an 8-8 year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2016, 11:04 PM   #1262
Pro

sabres32's Arena

OVR: 2

Im at halftime playing for the first time with the new patch and I'm very impressed. I'm down 6-0 in a defensive battle. Both teams are moving the ball but turnovers and poor 3rd down conversion percentage have contributed to this defensive battle.
Old 10-07-2016, 02:03 AM   #1263
Rookie

Sajiky's Arena

Hey I got a question for users of this set. I do use this slider set, and find almost all of it to be awesome, but I have one slider I have to significantly deviate from. That is the Pass Block slider.

I have the cpu pass block down to 15 in order to get close to realistic amount of sacks, and I play Denver so Von Miller alone should get tons not to mention the other great rushers on the team, (well mostly just Ware and Wolfe in the Madden universe). With Pass Block set to 50 I seriously doubt Miller (with 99 Finesse) could even get double digits over a season. That would be either with me using him, me using someone else, or even simulated. Another (separate unrelated to the sliders, problem) is how Wolfe with his 89 Power Rush easily gets more then Miller.

As far as user Pass Block I'm all the way down to 5 to really ever get sacked myself at all, and most of those actually come if I try to play action in a goal line stand. Getting sacked even in the most obvious passing situation really only happens if I am unbelievably slow making a decision on where to go with the ball. I'm actually probably going to try dropping it to 0 next.

So is my situation some kind of odd anomaly? Cause if so I sure can't figure out what would be causing it.

I'm not trying to complain, between your gameplay sliders, Tdawgs XP sliders, and Maddens significant improvements this year, I am easily having the greatest franchise experience I have ever had with Madden (I freaking love the "play significant moments" gameplay option to get more seasons in). I'm just really curious as to why that one slider seems to need to be significantly different for me.

Last edited by Sajiky; 10-07-2016 at 02:08 AM.
Old 10-07-2016, 02:58 AM   #1264
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by yonce
Is that you can change "formation subs" special team ? If I change players, changes are not made ?
no one ?

thx

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »