Home

Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-12-2016, 02:22 PM   #1497
Rookie

Gamzilla's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Does it mess things up if I move the qtr length to 11 or 12 mins? Admittedly, i suck at Madden but I'm having some high scoring shoot outs
Old 12-12-2016, 09:52 PM   #1498
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

...dont mind me, just stealing some penalty sliders, along with fatigue. I see things changed since i last checked..

Thanks again...

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Old 12-13-2016, 07:59 AM   #1499
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamzilla
Does it mess things up if I move the qtr length to 11 or 12 mins? Admittedly, i suck at Madden but I'm having some high scoring shoot outs
No it does not. The only thing you may want to do is up fatigue to 70 for 12 minute quarters.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 12-13-2016, 11:04 AM   #1500
Rookie

Angry Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Hey, I just started using your sliders for a 2016 Jets franchise, but I'm concerned with the results. Week 1 I beat the Bengals 45-40 after a comeback from down 31-13 at the half then week 2 I killed the Bills 55-20. How are the Jets scoring so much?? I rank #1 in the NFL in total offense with 1171 yards, 919 through the air (in two games!!). I've lost three fumbles in these two games, thrown zero interceptions and have zero takeaways. I want a realistic franchise, but this scoring is not doing that for me. I'm playing with 15min quarters and 15-second accel clock and using all the house rules. Any advice? Thanks so much for the sliders they've been great in the past, not sure what's up now.
Old 12-13-2016, 01:52 PM   #1501
Rookie

steelersd26's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribbygoose
Hey, I just started using your sliders for a 2016 Jets franchise, but I'm concerned with the results. Week 1 I beat the Bengals 45-40 after a comeback from down 31-13 at the half then week 2 I killed the Bills 55-20. How are the Jets scoring so much?? I rank #1 in the NFL in total offense with 1171 yards, 919 through the air (in two games!!). I've lost three fumbles in these two games, thrown zero interceptions and have zero takeaways. I want a realistic franchise, but this scoring is not doing that for me. I'm playing with 15min quarters and 15-second accel clock and using all the house rules. Any advice? Thanks so much for the sliders they've been great in the past, not sure what's up now.
Are you sure you're following the house rules EXACTLY as A&S described? I've been playing the same franchise since late September and the results are always realistic. I started out as the Rams and these were the records I posted.

2016: 7-9
2017: 8-8
2018: 6-10
2019: 12-4 (Lost in Divisional Round)
2020: 7-9 Fired ;(
NBA: New York Knicks
NCAA: Tennessee Volunteers

Twitch:
http://www.twitch.tv/steelersd26

Follow my NCAA Football 22 Dynasty Here!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2016, 03:18 PM   #1502
Rookie

No-switch rule on defense and defensive camera. No user-catching on offense. I am struggling a bit on most running plays, although I've busted a few (one for 93 yards last game), but passing my receivers are just getting wide open so I've been passing more than running by a decent margin. Anything I'm missing?
Old 12-13-2016, 04:17 PM   #1503
Commitment to Excellence

Howie75's Arena

OVR: 13

Does anyone know if while running at 32 team CFM and I advance week, will the CPU simulate training (and gain XP)?

I have been going through each team and simulating, but if it automatically occurs when I advance week then it will save a lot of time.
Old 12-13-2016, 06:10 PM   #1504
Rookie

steelersd26's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribbygoose
No-switch rule on defense and defensive camera. No user-catching on offense. I am struggling a bit on most running plays, although I've busted a few (one for 93 yards last game), but passing my receivers are just getting wide open so I've been passing more than running by a decent margin. Anything I'm missing?
I've been having an issue with receivers getting wide open for a while since these recent patches. EA is slowly turning their heads away from us sim players right after they gifted us with the OOTB version of the game.
NBA: New York Knicks
NCAA: Tennessee Volunteers

Twitch:
http://www.twitch.tv/steelersd26

Follow my NCAA Football 22 Dynasty Here!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »