Home

Raider Ren's Madden 17 All-Madden Pure Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Raider Ren's Madden 17 All-Madden Pure Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-24-2017, 08:18 PM   #233
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Raider Ren's Madden 17 All-Madden Pure Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
I did 70 Speed Parity and added 10 pts to each Run Block.

The CPU still couldnt run very well, but it was alot better then before. About 3 to 3.5 ypc.

I had one big 57 yard TD run, ended with 20 attempts for 120 or so yards.

Im going to play the same game again tonight. And then again and again, to get a good idea. Mainly because this is a fantasy draft team.
So what is your user/CPU run blocking set to now with the 70 parity? And did you like it at 70 parity? Also, you said that you have your user/ CPU reaction at 8/8, correct? That is where I originally had it
Old 05-25-2017, 09:39 AM   #234
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
So what is your user/CPU run blocking set to now with the 70 parity? And did you like it at 70 parity? Also, you said that you have your user/ CPU reaction at 8/8, correct? That is where I originally had it
I basically went with your newest front page sliders. Moved threshold to 70, then added 10 to each RBLK for each side.

It was ok, but I absolutely wrecked the Redskins in game 1. Have yet to get a second game in, I play a MMO and a new class is out so Im raging on that.

But they did have Brock Oswieler and Theo Riddick and no real number 1 reciever. My defense was trashing them.
Old 05-25-2017, 08:48 PM   #235
Gaming Avenger

Quote:
I basically went with your newest front page sliders. Moved threshold to 70, then added 10 to each RBLK for each side.

It was ok, but I absolutely wrecked the Redskins in game 1. Have yet to get a second game in, I play a MMO and a new class is out so Im raging on that.

But they did have Brock Oswieler and Theo Riddick and no real number 1 reciever. My defense was trashing them.
Yeah I might bump user reaction down to 28. That might be the sweet spot. I'm liking the 70 threshold with this set.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2017, 08:53 PM   #236
Gaming Avenger

One other thing I may experiment with. I may bump up O-line auto subs to 93/88. This will force you to have depth at the position; I'm not into that whole "force a guy to be injured" thing that some other guys do with that spreadsheet.
Not sure yet though. I may just leave well enough alone at this point. But it would also create more defensive pressure throughout the game. We'll see.
Old 05-26-2017, 02:09 AM   #237
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Yeah I might bump user reaction down to 28. That might be the sweet spot. I'm liking the 70 threshold with this set.
Yeah 70 seems best, especially with higher RBLK sliders.
Old 05-26-2017, 12:03 PM   #238
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
One other thing I may experiment with. I may bump up O-line auto subs to 93/88. This will force you to have depth at the position; I'm not into that whole "force a guy to be injured" thing that some other guys do with that spreadsheet.
Not sure yet though. I may just leave well enough alone at this point. But it would also create more defensive pressure throughout the game. We'll see.
Are you sure the O-line still will sub out? I'm not sure they do now; irrespective of the autosub setting (just like QBs). I'd really watch it and be sure they do sub out...otherwise, it could be for nothing and it would just jack-up the lineplay for no reason ...
Old 05-26-2017, 01:13 PM   #239
Gaming Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Are you sure the O-line still will sub out? I'm not sure they do now; irrespective of the autosub setting (just like QBs). I'd really watch it and be sure they do sub out...otherwise, it could be for nothing and it would just jack-up the lineplay for no reason ...
I think that you're spot on there. After typing that last nigtht, I decided not to bother with that anyhow.
Old 05-26-2017, 08:08 PM   #240
Gaming Avenger

Quote:
Yeah 70 seems best, especially with higher RBLK sliders.
What did you settle on for your RBLK sliders?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »