Home

Raider Ren's Madden 17 All-Madden Pure Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Raider Ren's Madden 17 All-Madden Pure Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-19-2017, 12:46 PM   #217
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Raider Ren's Madden 17 All-Madden Pure Sim Sliders

The world does not want me to play madden. Mother Gaia. Eff you.

Had a storm last night. My girl left a window open, we were out.

Rained all over my Xbox One and the power supply. Came home to a smoking Xbox one.

Luckily no fire started.

But yeah, now I gotta figure out what I want to buy. Blah.
Old 05-19-2017, 07:20 PM   #218
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majik_JoKerr
@ Raider_Ren82 > I've been playing with your blue set on All-Madden as listed. I noticed that you also have, an alternative green set for All-Pro as well. What I wanted to ask you is. Would your blue set work well with playing on All-Pro difficulty​ instead of All-Madden?

Anyway I know you probably spent a lot of time testing, tweaking, and making sure those specific sliders work best combined with All-Madden. What I'm actually wondering is, will changing the difficulty throw off how the sliders are meant to played out? Any feedback will be greatly appreciated...thanks!

Kind regards,
-Majik
You can try the blue set with all-pro difficulty, but it's designed for all-madden. The idea is to limit the boost that the CPU gets over the user, while providing an organic feel. One thing you can do is increase the parity/ threshold from 50 to 90, and leave everything else as is - or adjust any slider to your liking.

For the record, I've been back and forth on the parity/ threshold, but I like the way 50 plays with the set (blue). 90 will work, but you may have to increase both user and CPU run blocking. I've found that RBs struggle to get back to the LOS with a higher parity/ threshold number. Tight ends are also more deadly at 90; at 50, corners and safeties are able to run them down and cover them better.
Old 05-19-2017, 07:24 PM   #219
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
The world does not want me to play madden. Mother Gaia. Eff you.

Had a storm last night. My girl left a window open, we were out.

Rained all over my Xbox One and the power supply. Came home to a smoking Xbox one.

Luckily no fire started.

But yeah, now I gotta figure out what I want to buy. Blah.
Man you cannot catch a break! Maybe it's time to hang it up until Madden 18 comes out. Of course you'll need a new console first. Come join me on PS4...
Old 05-20-2017, 02:01 PM   #220
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Man you cannot catch a break! Maybe it's time to hang it up until Madden 18 comes out. Of course you'll need a new console first. Come join me on PS4...
I agree with Raider_Ren82. Definitely go with a PS4 for sure. Nothing against XBOX One, but I personally like Sony more when it comes to console gaming. I use to be a huge XBOX fan, when the first original one came out back in like 2001-2002. Then once Sony showed gamers, what they could do when the PS3 first came out I jumped back over to the PlayStation again after dropping the PS2 for the first XBOX. Also in my opinion as well, I think games on the PS4 look slightly better than on the XBOX One. I know XBOX Scorpio is coming out next year, but it's only going to be a little bit better than the PS4 Pro. Which in my eyes, isn't worth all that extra money considering the low increase in performance that is gained. All the XBOX Scorpio is going to be, is like how Sony released the PS4 Pro that is slightly better at performance than the original PS4. I personally don't think the PS4 Pro is worth spending an extra $200. Anyone who is willing to spend $400 on a PS4 Pro or $500 on an XBOX Scorpio, you could build a decent going PC for that price which would blow any PlayStation or XBOX out of the water...just saying! Honestly go with the PS4, you're getting great 1080p gaming for a great price. Spending that high amount of money on a gaming console when you could build a little beastly gaming PC just doesn't make much sense to me.
Old 05-22-2017, 01:45 PM   #221
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majik_JoKerr
I agree with Raider_Ren82. Definitely go with a PS4 for sure. Nothing against XBOX One, but I personally like Sony more when it comes to console gaming. I use to be a huge XBOX fan, when the first original one came out back in like 2001-2002. Then once Sony showed gamers, what they could do when the PS3 first came out I jumped back over to the PlayStation again after dropping the PS2 for the first XBOX. Also in my opinion as well, I think games on the PS4 look slightly better than on the XBOX One. I know XBOX Scorpio is coming out next year, but it's only going to be a little bit better than the PS4 Pro. Which in my eyes, isn't worth all that extra money considering the low increase in performance that is gained. All the XBOX Scorpio is going to be, is like how Sony released the PS4 Pro that is slightly better at performance than the original PS4. I personally don't think the PS4 Pro is worth spending an extra $200. Anyone who is willing to spend $400 on a PS4 Pro or $500 on an XBOX Scorpio, you could build a decent going PC for that price which would blow any PlayStation or XBOX out of the water...just saying! Honestly go with the PS4, you're getting great 1080p gaming for a great price. Spending that high amount of money on a gaming console when you could build a little beastly gaming PC just doesn't make much sense to me.
I was going to, but then got to gamestop and they had a used refurbished or whatever XBone for 149.00 bucks. I was like what? Ok done.

The used PS4 was around 279.00 bucks. So almost half the cash? Plus I only really have one or two games that I play on console. Right now thats Forza and Madden.

Im going to get a PS4 at some point, because MLB The Show, I want that really bad.

But yeah, for right now the 149 bucks was what my bank account could do for me.

Last edited by SteelD34KC; 05-22-2017 at 01:59 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2017, 02:19 PM   #222
Rookie

BarfytheOwl's Arena

Yeah you definitely gotta get on The Show quick, definitely worth the purchase of a Ps4, in my opinion. I've always been a Sony/PlayStation guy, but you made the right choice on the cheap xbone. In other news, still enjoying the sliders and my 32 team cfm. Managed to squeak a win out last night with the Rams and their new 3-4 defense against the Seahawks 13 to 10, dunno how the hell I won that game, threw a few picks with Mannion, probably wouldn't have been any better with Goff, no rushing attack at all, bad game offensively. Must've been the power of LA based bands, I was listening to old Hollywood Undead the whole time.

Currently listening to: Ice Nine Kills

PSN: Sentient_Ooze
Old 05-22-2017, 03:23 PM   #223
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarfytheOwl
Yeah you definitely gotta get on The Show quick, definitely worth the purchase of a Ps4, in my opinion. I've always been a Sony/PlayStation guy, but you made the right choice on the cheap xbone. In other news, still enjoying the sliders and my 32 team cfm. Managed to squeak a win out last night with the Rams and their new 3-4 defense against the Seahawks 13 to 10, dunno how the hell I won that game, threw a few picks with Mannion, probably wouldn't have been any better with Goff, no rushing attack at all, bad game offensively. Must've been the power of LA based bands, I was listening to old Hollywood Undead the whole time.
Ive watched several Twitch streamers with The Show, was really impressed. Though there is some cheese in online games. Im mainly an offline kinda guy.

Do they have a career mode where I can make like a pitcher and just play his games and such?
Old 05-22-2017, 03:25 PM   #224
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
I just cant get away from it with your settings.

On a slider note, 50 speed threshold makes the game way to easy for me.

My receivers are wide open, the TEs are wide open. Everything is more open. Running lanes are huge sometimes. I think Ill try at 70 and 80, because 90 is great but running for me is terrible.

Also on 50 the CPU CANNOT run the ball at all. Im talking two games and held them to negative yards.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »