Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-07-2017, 11:23 AM   #4729
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Well I have tried about every slider set on here. From Josh, charter, milticket, etc, etc, etc. I will give yours a try, one last attempt at madden against cpu. Cpu is just dumb and after latest patch, I just played Aaron Rodgers with Joshs last night , and was up 28-0 at half, Rodgers 10 yards passing!!! 2 INT. Just horrible. Before you ask, I do profile reset every time when making any slider changes. I want Madden to play good, but just cannot against CPU, they are just stupid. No one else experience this? Just not fun anymore. Sorry for vent, but I am at a loss.
Old 12-07-2017, 11:24 AM   #4730
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunkerdown
Well I have tried about every slider set on here. From Josh, charter, milticket, etc, etc, etc. I will give yours a try, one last attempt at madden against cpu. Cpu is just dumb and after latest patch, I just played Aaron Rodgers with Joshs last night , and was up 28-0 at half, Rodgers 10 yards passing!!! 2 INT. Just horrible. Before you ask, I do profile reset every time when making any slider changes. I want Madden to play good, but just cannot against CPU, they are just stupid. No one else experience this? Just not fun anymore. Sorry for vent, but I am at a loss.

Try all madden

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 12-07-2017, 11:36 AM   #4731
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

Quote:
Also try using custom playbooks and changing CPU offensive schemes to Balanced. Significant improvement in CPU play calling and strategy by doing this. It sucks that we have to do extra steps to get good game play, but it doesn't take that much additional time on a per game basis.

MLB The Show 19 (PS5)
NBA Live 19 (PS5)
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Madden NFL 11 (PS3)

Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/ren_the_conqueror
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2017, 11:37 AM   #4732
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:

My settings are meant to be played on All Madden. If you trying to use them with All Pro there not going to work as intended. I'm having a blast Wilson was tearing me a new one last night. I'm not seeing this at all with my set. If anything it's to hard, not seeing this at all.

Playing:

Last edited by Darth Aegis; 12-07-2017 at 11:41 AM.
Old 12-07-2017, 11:50 AM   #4733
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
My settings are meant to be played on All Madden. If you trying to use them with All Pro there not going to work as intended. I'm having a blast Wilson was tearing me a new one last night. I'm not seeing this at all with my set. If anything it's to hard, not seeing this at all.
yours i tried as stated, AM. Trying to get realistic play out of AP if possible. AM sets ive tried feel over the top in favor of CPU, but if this last attempt at AP does not work, will have no choice.
Old 12-07-2017, 11:52 AM   #4734
Banned

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
yours i tried as stated, AM. Trying to get realistic play out of AP if possible. AM sets ive tried feel over the top in favor of CPU, but if this last attempt at AP does not work, will have no choice.

I found a pretty good set with minor adjustments for my game play so trust it’s possible for all madden

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Last edited by richnav; 12-07-2017 at 11:58 AM.
Old 12-07-2017, 11:57 AM   #4735
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
I wouldn't even waste the time on All Pro honestly. Maybe do your own tweaks on All Madden.

Playing:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2017, 11:08 PM   #4736
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Also try using custom playbooks and changing CPU offensive schemes to Balanced. Significant improvement in CPU play calling and strategy by doing this. It sucks that we have to do extra steps to get good game play, but it doesn't take that much additional time on a per game basis.
I, for one, am extremely pleased with gameplay post-patch and using a mash up All Madden set between Purple and What Flazko Uses. But I'm always looking to make the game better. So what do you mean by this comment exactly?

You take control of the opposing coach that week and under My Coach change their offensive scheme to Balanced Offense? And you use a custom playbook or give the CPU a custom playbook? If it's the CPU I'm not sure how to make them use one in a game against me, or how to decide which playbooks to use. I'm sure there's a list somewhere or a file to download but I still don't know how to change the CPU playbook if I'm controlling my team on game day.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »