Home

Raider Ren's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Raider Ren's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-21-2018, 12:41 AM   #1081
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Raider Ren's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

I think all the work you and some of the other community members do for these sliders and gameplay tips is outstanding. Great job and much respect...helps a lot of purist players out here. I am a new member on these forums but I was wondering if you have your All Pro set somewhere online posted. I currently run a 32 user team CFM and we are on All Pro. The quarters are 7 minute no acceleration and I was wondering if there is an ideal All Pro set for that or if the "longer quarter" ones work as well. The league is still very young but I am eventually looking to strike that perfect slider balance for pure sim realism with our games at these quarters, I heard All Pro is a good place to start. The posts are great, been reading some of the thread...great work. Thanks for your time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2018, 11:03 AM   #1082
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravesfan1984
We need to incorporate PFF stats into these. I'm a big supporter of their stuff. Are you guys on ps4 or Xbox?
Trojan and I are on PS4, Mil is on Xbox. My son has an Xbox though, so I have that if needed.

MLB The Show 19 (PS5)
NBA Live 19 (PS5)
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Madden NFL 11 (PS3)

Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/ren_the_conqueror
Old 02-21-2018, 11:05 AM   #1083
Gaming Avenger

Quote:
Had to share this QB hit from behind which forced a pick 6 in the hands of Jaylon Smith. It was a thing of beauty!Attachment 146557
Awesome screen shot man. This is great. Keep these coming!

MLB The Show 19 (PS5)
NBA Live 19 (PS5)
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Madden NFL 11 (PS3)

Twitch
Old 02-21-2018, 11:11 AM   #1084
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
We need to incorporate PFF stats into these. I'm a big supporter of their stuff. Are you guys on ps4 or Xbox?
I agree. Im a subscriber to PFF, love their ratings. I have Madden for both, but only play on the X since the system came out.

Playing:
Old 02-21-2018, 11:24 AM   #1085
Gaming Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaitoIX
I think all the work you and some of the other community members do for these sliders and gameplay tips is outstanding. Great job and much respect...helps a lot of purist players out here. I am a new member on these forums but I was wondering if you have your All Pro set somewhere online posted. I currently run a 32 user team CFM and we are on All Pro. The quarters are 7 minute no acceleration and I was wondering if there is an ideal All Pro set for that or if the "longer quarter" ones work as well. The league is still very young but I am eventually looking to strike that perfect slider balance for pure sim realism with our games at these quarters, I heard All Pro is a good place to start. The posts are great, been reading some of the thread...great work. Thanks for your time.
Appreciate the kind words and praise, thank you. This project has had multiple hands on it, and largely stems from the ideas an concepts of others. Trojan and I simply modified and catered certain aspects of others to our liking. The actual gameplay sliders were derived from Milticket's sim set. He nailed it. The roster edits, playbook ideas, scheming, etc. etc. came from a numerous amount of people. There has been a lot of great idea sharing on the slider board which has gotten us to this point.

I'll dig up my all-pro set and PM it to you or post it here. I took it down and archived it, at least I thought I did, but cannot seem to locate it. I definitely have it somewhere.

MLB The Show 19 (PS5)
NBA Live 19 (PS5)
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Madden NFL 11 (PS3)

Twitch
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2018, 12:22 PM   #1086
MVP

bravesfan1984's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
I agree. Im a subscriber to PFF, love their ratings. I have Madden for both, but only play on the X since the system came out.
I will be subscribing shortly with them. I'm on ps4, so I'd love to help out with getting this project going.

Old 02-21-2018, 02:08 PM   #1087
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren
Not necessarily. Practice, practice, practice! I'm not the best AM player at all. You have to be patient with the ball. Know when to hold'em and know when to fold'em. Take what the CPU gives you. Capitalize on their mistakes when you can, and limit your own mistakes.
It doesn't bother me that the sliders make the game hard to play. That's what I looked for. But I can't get the running game going. No matter what I do.
Old 02-21-2018, 02:43 PM   #1088
Gaming Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanbright
It doesn't bother me that the sliders make the game hard to play. That's what I looked for. But I can't get the running game going. No matter what I do.
We've made some adjustments since your last post. We've increased HUM Run Blk, decreased CPU Tak, and reduced CPU INT's. You will see an improvement in the running game. I was struggling too. Trojan is better at running the ball than I am, but his numbers were a bit off also prior to these changes. The rushing game is legit now. It's still a grind - there are a lot of 0, 1,2 and 3 yard carries as is the case IRL, but you'll also break through into the secondary at times. If you're looking to start hot out of the gate with the rushing attack, I suggest starting with a team geared around the run (good run blockers, good backs). Let us know how you make out!

MLB The Show 19 (PS5)
NBA Live 19 (PS5)
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Madden NFL 11 (PS3)

Twitch

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »