Home

Raider Ren's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Raider Ren's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-21-2018, 10:04 PM   #1097
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Raider Ren's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Trojan and I are working on the Human run game. There will be an update coming shortly. Stay tuned!

MLB The Show 19 (PS5)
NBA Live 19 (PS5)
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Madden NFL 11 (PS3)

Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/ren_the_conqueror
Old 02-21-2018, 10:11 PM   #1098
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren
I put mask at 55 and block in the back at 50 in the MM, and then adjust accordingly.

I am not editing the CPU QB's before each game anymore. CPU QB Acc at 6, paired with HUM Coverage and Reaction at 50 works wonders. However, you can still make those -30 edits, as that will also give you some nice organic QB play. If you go that route, change the CPU Qb Acc to 51
How many defensive deflections are you seeing with pass cover and react at 50?

Wanting to see 2-6 per team.
Old 02-21-2018, 10:21 PM   #1099
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
How many defensive deflections are you seeing with pass cover and react at 50?

Wanting to see 2-6 per team.
Not answering, but rather an observation....if you look at end-game stats versus the box score in the CFM menu, it seems that deflections are not always recorded well in-game as they are in the CFM boxscore.
Old 02-21-2018, 10:25 PM   #1100
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Not answering, but rather an observation....if you look at end-game stats versus the box score in the CFM menu, it seems that deflections are not always recorded well in-game as they are in the CFM boxscore.
Never noticed this. Does this include passes that come out after a hit? Or is that a drop? In real life i don’t think it’s a drop. Not sure on madden.
Old 02-21-2018, 10:42 PM   #1101
MVP

Been out with the flu and just picked the game back up and i’m Noticing some things with new testing.

Starting with beginner profile is imperative for these tests. This allows for higher penalty settings. Seeing perfect penalty numbers here.

Test Face mask 66 with Tackle at 11. Now there’ll be broke tackles, but notice the animations that are opened up. Seen a face mask on a DB grabbing a wr. We dropped the pass but the penalty was called. Only seeing 2 a game. Maybe try 88 FM and 11 tackle or 22 tackle/77 face mask.

There;s lot of grabbing and pushing and wrestling animations. Wrestling in a good way. Sling tackles would be the best description. Ive seen ball carriers get held up and safety comes and cleans it up. Lot of assisted tackles. Best ive ever seen. 66/11 would be perfect for NCAA. Needs some tightening. But just check it out man. with 66/11, but at times run game can bust open.

I think there’s a lot to the autosubs thing to. It’s hard to describe it. It’s like a modifier. Seeing good line interactions as well

Also 15 min-20 runoff is awesome. Better than 9 min. Fatigue sets in better. Got it set at 65 or 66.

Also tackle slider is connected to wr drops. Being able to play with higher penalty setting, mixed with autosubs modifier has really opened the game up.

Also im not editing qb accuracy. At 8, they move around, miss a few. I’d like my pass deflections, but tfl is amazing. Maybe a bit too low, actually. Lol. NE didn’t have but 1 in the sim i did. KC had 4. This is the closest I’ve got, ever.

Also setting tight ends that aren’t great recievers as Blockers in schemes. Seems to help qb throw downfield more.

Sent from my iPad
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2018, 11:43 PM   #1102
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren
I've gotten to like a lower HUM QB Acc paired with a lower CPU INT value. It gives the passing game more of a pure feel, as opposed to a robotic ball that is going to a receiver or going to a defender.

You should look into doing your own roster ratings. You have a really good grasp on roster editing.

Are you still working on a new slider set, or are you putting that to bed?
I agree, cpu coverages still seems aggressive even with the lowering int.

Thanks Raider, definitely going to give it a shot. Atleast certain attributes . I have a set of sliders I was using. Few things different because I was using threshold at 40. Threshold is the foundation of the sliders.

Playing:

Last edited by Darth Aegis; 02-22-2018 at 12:09 AM.
Old 02-22-2018, 12:07 PM   #1103
Rookie

I’m seeing a lot of user sacks with the all madden sliders. Would you think bumping up cpu pass block a couple points be okay?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 02-22-2018, 12:09 PM   #1104
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by prof189
I’m seeing a lot of user sacks with the all madden sliders. Would you think bumping up cpu pass block a couple points be okay?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Yes, try raising it 1-2 clicks at a clip. Are you using the edited roster?

MLB The Show 19 (PS5)
NBA Live 19 (PS5)
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Madden NFL 11 (PS3)

Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/ren_the_conqueror

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »