Home

Raider Ren's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Raider Ren's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-22-2018, 05:40 PM   #1113
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Raider Ren's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

I spent several hours last night working on the run game. In turn, I have made several other changes. I'm making one final push with these for this cycle. I'll update the OP as I go, with all previous values listed in case any one using the existing set needs them for reference.

MLB The Show 19 (PS5)
NBA Live 19 (PS5)
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Madden NFL 11 (PS3)

Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/ren_the_conqueror
Old 02-22-2018, 06:16 PM   #1114
Rookie

I’ll try em out got the Xbox roster DL’d with no trait edits n see what happens lol

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 02-22-2018, 06:35 PM   #1115
Rookie

Just played the first half with the newest settings and my first impression is that 80 run block might be too high. Samaje Perine broke off several long runs including a 77 yd td run. He had almost 150. This is against the 49ers who are horrendous in my cfm, but my o line is below average too. It's obviously too early to tell, but that's my very first impression.

I should add though that i really like how fluid the run game feels. I'm not sure whether it's the sliders or the roster edits i just started using.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Last edited by RayRay412; 02-22-2018 at 06:42 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-22-2018, 07:09 PM   #1116
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayRay412
Just played the first half with the newest settings and my first impression is that 80 run block might be too high. Samaje Perine broke off several long runs including a 77 yd td run. He had almost 150. This is against the 49ers who are horrendous in my cfm, but my o line is below average too. It's obviously too early to tell, but that's my very first impression.

I should add though that i really like how fluid the run game feels. I'm not sure whether it's the sliders or the roster edits i just started using.

Yea I think 60 would be good setting

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 02-22-2018, 08:15 PM   #1117
Gaming Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayRay412

I'm still working on the run game. I think I like 59-61, but it very well could be 69-71, with turning High Motor and Clutch back on for both HUM and CPU O-line. I agree, 81 is too high.

I appreciate the feedback. The run game has been trying.

MLB The Show 19 (PS5)
NBA Live 19 (PS5)
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Madden NFL 11 (PS3)

Twitch
Old 02-22-2018, 08:52 PM   #1118
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren
I'm still working on the run game. I think I like 59-61, but it very well could be 69-71, with turning High Motor and Clutch back on for both HUM and CPU O-line. I agree, 81 is too high.

Yeah it's hard to find that sweet spot. It either seems impossible to run or you're running through holes wide enough for a school bus to drive through. Appreciate your efforts!

I just want to add that i don't think the run game was too hard at 59. I had a thousand yards with dalvin cook by week 12 with a subpar oline. I was actually quite content with the last version.

Last edited by RayRay412; 02-22-2018 at 08:59 PM.
Old 02-22-2018, 09:03 PM   #1119
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren

High fatigue may be the culprit for the long runs. Maybe bump fatigue to mid-60s. Setting offensive line autosubs to 99/1 really makes oline play dynamic. Lots of pushing and shoving, even after the play moves down field.

Raiderren will vouch for me, autosubs acts as a modifier for the position. With qb and oline not subbing, i maxed it out. For qb, i’m Matching the overall with the IN number. Alex Smith would be 83/1. Brady 99/1. Etc.
Old 02-22-2018, 09:10 PM   #1120
Gaming Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
High fatigue may be the culprit for the long runs. Maybe bump fatigue to mid-60s. Setting offensive line autosubs to 99/1 really makes oline play dynamic. Lots of pushing and shoving, even after the play moves down field.

Raiderren will vouch for me, autosubs acts as a modifier for the position. With qb and oline not subbing, i maxed it out. For qb, i’m Matching the overall with the IN number. Alex Smith would be 83/1. Brady 99/1. Etc.
I will definitely vouch for this. These are great findings on your part. I just began scratching the surface with your work.

MLB The Show 19 (PS5)
NBA Live 19 (PS5)
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Madden NFL 11 (PS3)

Twitch

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »