Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2018, 06:08 PM   #665
Rookie

dolphindad50's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla_Gorilla
Anyway to make these a bit more challenging?

So far in 2 games I've had an insanely easy time running the ball and passing.

Granted, I'm using the Saints but the AI isn't really putting up much of a fight at times.
Use Imac307's rosters with these sliders. I went from unstoppable to garbage lol. Turning off that stupid high motor makes an amazing difference.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2018, 06:14 PM   #666
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla_Gorilla
Anyway to make these a bit more challenging?

So far in 2 games I've had an insanely easy time running the ball and passing.

Granted, I'm using the Saints but the AI isn't really putting up much of a fight at times.
My approach. Drop run block by 5 until you get it where you want it. I would use teams like the cowboys with better lines. Then test teams with poor lines then tweak from there until its right for you. May take several games until your satisfied. However I wouldn't get too crazy until the patch comes out.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-16-2018, 06:16 PM   #667
Pro

vertman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
I guess you did not comprehend the OP.

Read this again:

My view of what sort of feedback is appropriate:

Broad statements like "It's too easy" or "It's too hard" or "the run game is too easy/hard" will be ignored unless you provide further support.

Provide full descriptions (or video) of WHY something is "too easy/hard". Broad generalizations based on tiny sample sizes (i.e. less than 8-10 full games in regular season CFM) will be ignored unless you have specific reaction/animation-based arguments to support the "why".

If you have video of full games available, please refer to specific time-frames where you see things that look "off".

I almost replied but I’m glad you did first

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-16-2018, 06:28 PM   #668
Pro

vertman's Arena

Quote:

Read this again:

Broad statements like "It's too easy" or "It's too hard" or "the run game is too easy/hard" will be ignored unless you provide further support.

Provide full descriptions (or video) of WHY something is "too easy/hard". Broad generalizations based on tiny sample sizes (i.e. less than 8-10 full games in regular season CFM) will be ignored unless you have specific reaction/animation-based arguments to support the "why".

If you have video of full games available, please refer to specific time-frames where you see things that look "off".

I really don’t know how guys are having an easy time with the OP sliders and ratings adjustments. I watch many of your streams and I doesn’t look like you have an easy time sometimes either. I honestly don’t think some of the people that are saying it’s easy are actually playing with the exact sliders or using the house rules and not cheesing the Cpu. I’m not accusing anyone of cheating or lying but I just don’t see it. Is it possible they are just that good, I’m 47 and been playing madden since its inception and it’s always a challenge. Some games I do win easy but most are close hard fought games
Old 08-16-2018, 06:40 PM   #669
Rookie

Vanilla_Gorilla's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphindad50
Use Imac307's rosters with these sliders. I went from unstoppable to garbage lol. Turning off that stupid high motor makes an amazing difference.
I'll load those up for my next franchise. Just running with my Saints right now to get familiar with the game and the new features. And also to find the right balance.
Old 08-16-2018, 06:41 PM   #670
Rookie

Vanilla_Gorilla's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vertman
I really don’t know how guys are having an easy time with the OP sliders and ratings adjustments. I watch many of your streams and I doesn’t look like you have an easy time sometimes either. I honestly don’t think some of the people that are saying it’s easy are actually playing with the exact sliders or using the house rules and not cheesing the Cpu. I’m not accusing anyone of cheating or lying but I just don’t see it. Is it possible they are just that good, I’m 47 and been playing madden since its inception and it’s always a challenge. Some games I do win easy but most are close hard fought games
I usually suck on All-Madden if I'm honest. Really to the point where I'm close to throwing my controller at the TV screen

It's just the difficulty hop between All-Pro and All-Madden. That's been a problem for years.
Old 08-16-2018, 06:44 PM   #671
Rookie

Vanilla_Gorilla's Arena

Quote:

Read this again:

I haven't looked at the OP since I started my franchise like a week ago, so my apologies

However, that being said, I'm not really looking for some in-depth way to make the game as perfect as I want the gameplay to be.

It simply was a general statement to the discussion on how people have made this slider set more difficult.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2018, 07:05 PM   #672
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Everything default in the main menu.

Inside CFM is where you make all the slider adjustments including turning down the speed parity slider to 25.
just noticed why i was confused. im on ps4, i was watching gameplay of off xbox one and when he showed his settings i noticed it does say speed parity scale. on ps4 it says speed threshold slider? weird that its worded different.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »