Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-20-2018, 08:43 PM   #2033
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by bveasey123
Thanks and I'm aware of those but I like using the auto generated ones. Do you any answer to the question I actually asked

Sent from my SM-G925F using Operation Sports mobile app

They are auto generated and all of them except one is fictional.

I don’t test simulated stats. I only care about gameplay.

Sent from Palm Trees and Paradise using Operation Sports
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 12-22-2018, 10:14 PM   #2034
Rookie

Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Do you feel injuries have been affected by the patches? Is 23 still a good value for you for played games?
My impression is that they are less injuries now, but I only played 10 games since last update. Might be luck.
Old 12-23-2018, 12:24 AM   #2035
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busforever
Do you feel injuries have been affected by the patches? Is 23 still a good value for you for played games?
My impression is that they are less injuries now, but I only played 10 games since last update. Might be luck.
I like 23 because sometimes I see very little and other times I have as much as seven players hurt. The injuries range from leaving the game to half a season is missed. If you want more than raise it but be careful what you wish for. Haha
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-23-2018, 08:54 AM   #2036
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busforever

Definitely less injuries at 23 now. I dropped down to 20 for awhile but 23 really does seem like the sweet spot for me right now.
Old 12-23-2018, 04:58 PM   #2037
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
I like 23 because sometimes I see very little and other times I have as much as seven players hurt. The injuries range from leaving the game to half a season is missed. If you want more than raise it but be careful what you wish for. Haha
Yeah I saw that before updates and I enjoyed it, I think it’s part of the game to deal with the injuries. Plus it makes offseason far more interesting, because you know every player could have a role at some point. Even during the season, injuries can force you to release a player in order to sign another one to replace an injured guy.

But I now played 13 games and my team only suffered only 5 injuries, never more than 4 weeks (and some minors where players missed part of a game). I had to play one week without 2 starters, but that’s it. I think injuries have been nerfed. I’ll probably try with 24. My goal is to have an average of 2 to 4 players on injury report every week.
Old 12-23-2018, 11:51 PM   #2038
Rookie

i get no defense with these now. every gamws a score fest. was loving madden until these last couple patches.

how did the game that came out of the package turn into this.
Old 12-24-2018, 09:12 AM   #2039
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yerner
i get no defense with these now. every gamws a score fest. was loving madden until these last couple patches.

how did the game that came out of the package turn into this.

I have the same issue man. But it seems that it started just a few days ago - not after a patch. Just suddenly Mariota or Keenum are nearly invincible.
Old 12-24-2018, 09:24 AM   #2040
Pro

VincesVictims's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBHH1989
I have the same issue man. But it seems that it started just a few days ago - not after a patch. Just suddenly Mariota or Keenum are nearly invincible.
Guys the nfl is a offensive league. Bump up past coverage and pass reaction a couple clicks and see if that helps.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »