Home

Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-11-2018, 03:50 PM   #1537
MVP

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by motel08
Ahh. So that's why the CPU run game has been terrible for me. I ended up moving the CPU run blocking to 65. I play on All Madden though.
i did as well. no running game from the cpu on default

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Old 10-11-2018, 04:38 PM   #1538
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJTurneR
I'm getting horrible results with these sliders suddenly. I haven't changed a thing. Sliders are exactly as they on the OP. Using EA's rosters.

Run game has become non-existent, literally getting stuffed at the line every time, linemen constantly missing blocks and running straight past defenders.

There was a small update for the game last night, only took a couple of minutes to download. But since then, the game has played horribly.
Try another franchise and see how they play? Maybe sim to the same week in which the issues arise?

I haven't experienced this so far though.
Old 10-11-2018, 07:32 PM   #1539
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Try another franchise and see how they play? Maybe sim to the same week in which the issues arise?

I haven't experienced this so far though.

Just resetting the sliders and re-entering then can help too sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-11-2018, 07:35 PM   #1540
MVP

RJTurneR's Arena

OVR: 17

I'm going to try what's been suggested and come back with some feedback hopefully.

It's pretty strange, it was almost perfect and now suddenly.. Nope.
Old 10-11-2018, 08:50 PM   #1541
MVP

Jagsfan24's Arena

The only issue I been having is the cpu qb being robo qb and throwing dunk passes. Every time I play underneath they still somehow complete the pass. Out of the 3 games I think the cpu qb threw the ball 3 times downfield. Maybe I need to raise the accuracy some?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2018, 09:32 PM   #1542
Rookie

Thumbs up Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

First, I just want to say that I am SUPER OCD about sliders and gameplay, I'm the kind of person who will try EVERY set and keep adjusting til I think it's absolutely perfect. Man I just wanted to comment and say these are the best sliders I've ever used on a Madden game, I haven't even adjusted them at all. I am still using the base game (No updates) because I don't have access to good enough internet to update it but even STILL, I have been having the most fun, legit games ever. I am only playing 6 minutes, no Acc Clock, because games take too long when its any longer. In my franchise so far, I am 4-0 with the Chargers. 23-20 vs Chiefs, 17-10 @ Bills, 20-17 @ Rams, 15-7 vs 49ers. My defense is middle of the pack so far on the season, and my offense needs a ton of work, but we have managed to SQUEAK by these past few games due to some great individual plays from a few players.

The matchup vs the Rams, Todd Gurley absolutely TORCHED me. He had 11 carries for *146* yards, TEN broken tackles!!!! They couldn't get their passing game going as they only had about 80 yards in the air. Gurley almost single-handedly beat me! I had two interceptions which is basically what won the game for me in the long run.

The game vs the 49ers(I just finished it) was amazing too. Garoppolo was destroying me!! He only had about 5 incompletions and threw for 257 yards, including a touchdown with 5 seconds before halftime to get them on the board before getting the ball back, 13-7. The 49ers run game was completely stifled, Jerrick Mckinnon couldn't find any running run as we held their run offense to about 45 yards. Garoppolo threw an interception early which led to a Field Goal for my team. As for my offense this game, Rivers threw for 163 yards and 1 touchdown on about 65% completion rate. While Melvin Gordon had a decent game with 22 Carries for 84 yards. It was 13-7 when I had to punt the ball to the 49ers with 2 minutes left. Garoppolo had been torching me so I was worried. I punted it and pinned them on the 5 yard line. The very first play for them, Jimmy tried to take a shot about 20 yards downfield, the routes took too long to develop and Joey Bosa got in to cause the safety! Shortly after, Melvin Gordon got a first down by a few inches on three straight runs to seal the game.

This post turned out way longer than expected and I never post just to say things like this but man, I am honestly excited and super happy you posted this set on here. These games have been closer to any NFL game I have ever played on Madden. They have been exciting, close, and realistic.

Last edited by chris103190; 10-11-2018 at 09:36 PM.
Old 10-12-2018, 06:00 AM   #1543
Pro

BlackLightning3's Arena

OVR: 2

Playing against the Cardinals in my online CFM. All-Madden version 17 http://www.youtube.com/slickescobar
Old 10-12-2018, 08:36 PM   #1544
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris103190
First, I just want to say that I am SUPER OCD about sliders and gameplay, I'm the kind of person who will try EVERY set and keep adjusting til I think it's absolutely perfect. Man I just wanted to comment and say these are the best sliders I've ever used on a Madden game, I haven't even adjusted them at all. I am still using the base game (No updates) because I don't have access to good enough internet to update it but even STILL, I have been having the most fun, legit games ever. I am only playing 6 minutes, no Acc Clock, because games take too long when its any longer. In my franchise so far, I am 4-0 with the Chargers. 23-20 vs Chiefs, 17-10 @ Bills, 20-17 @ Rams, 15-7 vs 49ers. My defense is middle of the pack so far on the season, and my offense needs a ton of work, but we have managed to SQUEAK by these past few games due to some great individual plays from a few players.

The matchup vs the Rams, Todd Gurley absolutely TORCHED me. He had 11 carries for *146* yards, TEN broken tackles!!!! They couldn't get their passing game going as they only had about 80 yards in the air. Gurley almost single-handedly beat me! I had two interceptions which is basically what won the game for me in the long run.

The game vs the 49ers(I just finished it) was amazing too. Garoppolo was destroying me!! He only had about 5 incompletions and threw for 257 yards, including a touchdown with 5 seconds before halftime to get them on the board before getting the ball back, 13-7. The 49ers run game was completely stifled, Jerrick Mckinnon couldn't find any running run as we held their run offense to about 45 yards. Garoppolo threw an interception early which led to a Field Goal for my team. As for my offense this game, Rivers threw for 163 yards and 1 touchdown on about 65% completion rate. While Melvin Gordon had a decent game with 22 Carries for 84 yards. It was 13-7 when I had to punt the ball to the 49ers with 2 minutes left. Garoppolo had been torching me so I was worried. I punted it and pinned them on the 5 yard line. The very first play for them, Jimmy tried to take a shot about 20 yards downfield, the routes took too long to develop and Joey Bosa got in to cause the safety! Shortly after, Melvin Gordon got a first down by a few inches on three straight runs to seal the game.

This post turned out way longer than expected and I never post just to say things like this but man, I am honestly excited and super happy you posted this set on here. These games have been closer to any NFL game I have ever played on Madden. They have been exciting, close, and realistic.

What difficulty?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »