Home

Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-26-2018, 01:40 AM   #2209
MVP

GJD23's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

I had a completely different experience.

Wentz threw for 18/18 for 276 yards and 5 touchdowns in the 1st half of my game vs Dallas.

CPU side of things was actually perfect, it was only the HUM pass game which seemed easy. Defenders would close in on my WR's quickly which was nice but the initial space the WR had to catch the ball was enough to catch and not get hit and lose the ball/throw an incomplete pass.
Old 12-26-2018, 05:30 AM   #2210
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJD23
I had a completely different experience.

Wentz threw for 18/18 for 276 yards and 5 touchdowns in the 1st half of my game vs Dallas.

CPU side of things was actually perfect, it was only the HUM pass game which seemed easy. Defenders would close in on my WR's quickly which was nice but the initial space the WR had to catch the ball was enough to catch and not get hit and lose the ball/throw an incomplete pass.
How are the receivers getting open? What is the animation of the defender on the LOS?

Additionaly, what is the pocket like? Is the DL pushing OL back at all?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Old 12-26-2018, 05:56 AM   #2211
MVP

GJD23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
How are the receivers getting open? What is the animation of the defender on the LOS?

Additionaly, what is the pocket like? Is the DL pushing OL back at all?

Can't really answer the first question well enough, but I found I had enough time to make good calculated throws. I didn't get pressured too much.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-26-2018, 06:11 AM   #2212
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJD23
Can't really answer the first question well enough, but I found I had enough time to make good calculated throws. I didn't get pressured too much.
No worries. Thanks. I'll take a look at finding a balance.
Old 12-26-2018, 12:46 PM   #2213
Pro

Woad23's Arena

Hey Matt, thanks for all your hard work! I just gave v22 it’s first game and didn’t see any of the crazy stuff others are seeing. It played beautifully for me. My favorite part by far was how good players stood out and bad players got exposed. I’m in the third year of my franchise and I’ve completely broken apart the Lions, I have some good draft picks playing but lots of work left to do.

Darius Slay was very solid on the outside including a pick on a deep ball where he had perfect coverage, but my two rookie FA OLB got beat time and time again (as they should!) my second year qb had some misfires but all 3 ints he threw were because of bad decisions by me.

Overall I really enjoyed it, I may stream a game later using the exact v22 settings. Thanks again
Old 12-26-2018, 12:48 PM   #2214
Rookie

Godeep24's Arena

Using this V22 for Play Now and getting some great close games and loving it.

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
Old 12-26-2018, 02:14 PM   #2215
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Not seeing any of this to be honest. Please make sure you've looked over the newest set values, including the threshold change. Tackling has gone up from 38 to 41, there should be significantly less more tackles broken. I'm uploading a quarter, and the only thing I see, other than my terrible play and poor defensive scheme, is that the CPU QB on All-Madden may need some tweaking. Although, if you don't put pressure on the QB, it'll be hard to defend.

I've also updated the OP, I do not test in Play Now, only franchise, so if anyone is playing in that environment, then it has not been tested - and I would not advise it.

Cpu qb is a little too automatic. Seems like tight ends and receivers on under routes take off on the snap and leave the defense trailing way behind. This is leaving them wide open for easy completions by the qb.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-26-2018, 02:24 PM   #2216
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by prof189
Cpu qb is a little too automatic. Seems like tight ends and receivers on under routes take off on the snap and leave the defense trailing way behind. This is leaving them wide open for easy completions by the qb.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I agree, I'm going to get a hot fix going tonight. The good thing is that it's playing like a true 25 threshold of the old disparity scale. I can either go lower pcv and keep the 45 threshold or increase threshold gradually and ensure the animations stay in tact.

That's the plan of action to research, but overall happy with the base. Will update when ready. Do not think it will take as long either.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »